Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Section 5
That’s a lie: section 5 says congress can enforce through legislation. So what legislation says everybody in congress needs to formally declare an insurrection as such for it to be an insurrection?

Anybody with two eyes and a dictionary can see it was an insurrection

Not when millions of Illegals will be voting in democrat cities. Remove Biden for sedition, insurrection and treason; remove all democrats
Trump already tried that lie. It flopped hard when his voter fraud commission couldn’t dig up a shred of evidence that illegals are voting

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot? Biden is committing treason by encouraging the invasion at the Southern border. How are single men coming over from Africa?

Only remedy is to remove Biden, amiright?
The same can be asked about AZ or any Red State?

Yeah, that was what I wrote. Do you have anything to add to that? Of course not. You are a retard, after all. :itsok:
Minnie. You’re a retard. You’ve always been a retard. We all know it’s what you wrote.

That’s why it was being mocked.

Fact is, you’d cry like little bitches immediately because you are little bitches.

Minnie. You’re a retard. You’ve always been a retard. We all know it’s what you wrote.

That’s why it was being mocked.

Fact is, you’d cry like little bitches immediately because you are little bitches.
Still, nothing to add? And you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

No. I know why you say it. You’re a retard.

You derp.

Also, I did add something. Not my problem that you can’t follow along. :itsok:
You repeated back my post, retard. You would know that if you were not a retard,

Poor retard. Follows me from thread to thread quoting back my words. Typical retard. :auiqs.jpg:

You repeated back my post, retard. You would know that if you were not a retard,
You are a retard. I keep pointing that out to you. But you’re too retarded to grasp that.
Poor retard. Follows me from thread to thread quoting back my words. Typical retard.
No Minnie. You’ve been following me.
I wonder if you’re too far gone to even recognize that fact? I suspect you’re suffering from the same kind of narcissism as your libturd asshole pal, The Dainty.

In any event. It doesn’t matter. You’re a retard. And that’s all there is to it.

👍

You are a retard. I keep pointing that out to you. But you’re too retarded to grasp that.

No Minnie. You’ve been following me.
I wonder if you’re too far gone to even recognize that fact? I suspect you’re suffering from the same kind of narcissism as your libturd asshole pal, The Dainty.

In any event. It doesn’t matter. You’re a retard. And that’s all there is to it.

👍
Poor retard. Desperately wants to be noticed so it follows me from thread to thread imitating me. Sad.

Ok, retard. You've been noticed. Now, fuck off. Go play in traffic. Git.

Poor retard. Desperately wants to be noticed so it follows me from thread to thread imitating me. Sad.
You are still following me. And we all know it. You poor retard. :itsok:
Ok, retard. You've been noticed. Now, fuck off. Go play in traffic. Git.
Eat shit and die.

But don’t fret.

You will always have me in your nightmares, you faggot retard. 😆

Sure, go ahead. You won't see any of the Dems whining like you losers.
Whining that a state supreme court made a decision based on language constructed to prevent confederate participants from being eligible to run for office? A decision that is currently stayed (and Trump will be on the ballot in Colorado), and most likely overruled by the Supreme Court?

Suborning the invasion at the Southern Border IS an insurrection, sedition and treason
Teabaggers think everything is an insurrection...............EXCEPT..........An actual insurrection.

1704183779137.png

Forum List

Back