Should Reagan have gone to prison for his Amnesty Bill in 1986?

No but he should have went to jail when he was funneling cocaine into the country from Colombia and started a crack epidemic
Thank you for posting such honesty.
Is it the heroin dealer putting the needle in the arm of the heroin addict?
(This is not a riddle)
Think self accountability

Did the death squads it funded care about any of that? Did it bother the peasants who were tortured for voting in the wrong political party?

No! He simply made a bad deal with congress. Congress was suppose to pass legislation to correct the illegal immigration problem. It didn't. Reagan did not betray his country, nor did he overthrow it or try to overthrow it.

So his Amnesty Bill didn’t lead to California being lost to Mexico, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona being stolen as well?
His Amnesty Bill isn’t leading to a culture change in our nation?
If that shit isn’t treason I don’t know what is.

You really hate Brown People don’t you?

I am guessing this represents your ideal of America.

I HATE all illegal trespassers whom shit on our laws and impose themselves on our taxpayers....Don’t you?

And the reason you are not a full throated supporter of the Libertarian Party?

Ah yes. You don’t like people doing things you think they shouldn’t. So everyone has to pay for the war on drugs and new prisons to hold those people so you can have satisfaction of your war against whatever behavior you object to. At the same time as King of the RW Hypocrites you demand that no one make you do anything you don’t want to because they don’t have the right.

You are literally so shallow there is nothing but surface.

In hindsight, didn’t he commit treason in its highest form?
trea·son
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

He did not you stupid asshole. Ronald Reagan was a great President and he would never be a part of the hate-filled Trump Republican Party.

In hindsight, didn’t he commit treason in its highest form?
trea·son
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

He did not you stupid asshole. Ronald Reagan was a great President and he would never be a part of the hate-filled Trump Republican Party.

Curiously I suspect you are right. Reagan said he was a Democrat until the party left him. I suspect he would say it differently now.

Forum List

Back