Trump and Giuliani Ally Taken Into Custody

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Rudy is a stalker, too.
That old fool just falls further and further.

Now one of his associates is in Federal custody.

"The New York Times reported Friday that an ally to the Trump family has been arrested on charges of cyberstalking."

"Ken Kurson, a close friend of President Donald J. Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, was taken into federal custody in Brooklyn, New York, after investigators uncovered threatening and stalking messages relating to his divorce. Kurson is a longtime associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani, former New York mayor and Trump’s personal lawyer."

Just edited as I previously missed some text.

Last edited:
Rudy is a stalker.

"The New York Times reported Friday that an ally to the Trump family has been arrested on charges of cyberstalking."

"Ken Kurson, a close friend of President Donald J. Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, was taken into federal custody in Brooklyn, New York, after investigators uncovered threatening and stalking messages relating to his divorce. Kurson is a longtime associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani, former New York mayor and Trump’s personal lawyer."

So what?

Rudy is a stalker.

Wow...bet he knows Hunter too.

Rudy is a stalker.

So what?
Guilt-by-association is big nooz for the commie douche canoes at Raw Sewage.

It all started when the Trump admin offered Kurson a job.

From the Times:

"The F.B.I. has also gathered evidence that Mr. Kurson engaged in a similar pattern of harassment during his divorce proceedings in 2015, including installing software on someone’s computer to monitor keystrokes, the criminal complaint said. He also used aliases to contact that person’s employer to report false allegations of misconduct, according to the complaint."
"The criminal investigation began after the Trump administration offered Mr. Kurson a seat in 2018 on the board of the National Endowment for the Humanities, a federal body that distributes grants to museums, libraries and other cultural institutions.
As part of the routine background check for the position, the F.B.I. uncovered allegations of harassment against Mr. Kurson. He withdrew from consideration for the post shortly afterward, The New York Times reported in 2018."

So, someone who knows Guliani & Trump is in a messy divorce.

Ya got him this time!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy is a stalker, too.

Somebody Rump knows did something. It must be hard for you to truly be as stupid as you seem.

Rudy is a stalker, too.

Desperate times....desperate times. Poor Dims......Sad. :(

Rudy is a stalker, too.

Somebody Rump knows did something. It must be hard for you to truly be as stupid as you seem.
All I can say is you need to learn how to read. A guy that Trump tried to hire used to work for Rudy and also for a Trump family member named Jared Kushner you dumbass.

Rudy is a stalker, too.

You have to be getting paid to look this stupid.

Rudy is a stalker, too.

is that a harsher crime than extortion, or treason?

Rudy is a stalker, too.

thats what i say to myself after i read some of the shit you type...just saying

Forum List

Back