should Ray Epps be arrested ?

Kari lake and Doug Mastraonie are going to win and throw out all fake votes giving trump the win. And other states will follow.
Is this all part of the fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange douche bag?

Is this all part of the fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange douche bag?

The thing to remember about QAnon....is that its fascist and authoritarian as fuck.

Their 'storm'......is mass execution of Trump's political enemies.

Says who?

Him encouraging people to go into the Capitol was on January 5th. And by all accounts, he didn't go into the Capitol on January 6th, or encourage anyone to do so on January 6th.

To the contrary, he tried to talk a young man named Ryan Samsel OUT of attacking police doing so. According to both Epps and the young man.

What crime would he be charged with?

I think you're citing a Washington Examiner article. But while they have images of folks outside the capitol, the article doesn't show the video of Epps inside the capitol.

I haven't been able to find it. I even went to Genco's court documents. They don't show any pictures of Epps breaking the law that I was able to find:

Why then is the right so fixated on this dude?

They're fixated on him because they're desperate to show either the FBI, or Antifa, or BLM was involved to some degree. They think if they can show that, it makes Sedition Day the fault of the left, not Trump or the right. Regrettably for them, not only have they failed to prove any of that, they don't realize their desperation exposes the culpability of those who were actually involved.

They're fixated on him because they're desperate to show either the FBI, or Antifa, or BLM was involved to some degree. They think if they can show that, it makes Sedition Day the fault of the left, not Trump or the right. Regrettably for them, not only have they failed to prove any of that, they don't realize their desperation exposes the culpability of those who were actually involved.

I agree. In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

But even by the tin foil dipshittery standards used by Big Liars.....this is some weak tea. A dude trying to talk people OUT of attacking cops on January 6th is the one who incited the attack on the cops?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

Nope new electors were being formed, you could take it up with the supreme court if you want

Not by the States they weren't. Remember, the document these fake Trump electors forged claimed to be duly elected by the States.

Not one of them was. Not one. Each of these frauds appointed THEMSELVES.

All as a part of an illegal campaign to overturn the election.

Kari lake and Doug Mastraonie are going to win and throw out all fake votes giving trump the win. And other states will follow.

LOL

A meaningless gesture even if they do that. Especially in a state in which every recount and every audit thus far has supported their certified results.

Trump has been charged with sedation? Link?

LOL

A meaningless gesture even if they do that. Especially in a state in which every recount and every audit thus far has supported their certified results.

Yeah, there's no such thing as 'decertification' of an elector after they've voted. Its made up pseudo-legal gibberish.

But Trump supporters still swallow it whole. Just like they did the Big Lie.

He even repeats his made up shit after he's proven wrong.

Yeah, my favorite was when he said that the 1st amendment placed all its restrictions on people. Despite congress being the only body it restricts.

When I asked him to show me where in the constitution or bill of rights this was mentioned, his reply was 'But it has to'.

LOL

Those fake electors were not sanctioned by their respective states.

They weren't 'duly elected' by the state....or anyone. They were just jack asses that appointed themselves.

Trump's folks generally don't know shit about the constitution. So appointing yourself to the electoral college sounds perfectly legit to them.

Alas, the law of the land grants the authority to the States. Not any random jackass.

I ask again....what would Ray Epps be arrested for? He never even went into the capitol.

And to answer the question why Genco would be arrested while Epps not, even if they have pictures of both in a 'restricted area' (which again, I've never been able to find, nor any supporter of this conspiracy has been able to provide), the answer is simple there too:

Genco was the girlfriend of Ryan Samsel and right next to him when he attacked police. They'd been together all day. When you're the companion of someone who attacks police officers, especially while you're breaking the law to do it......you're more likely to be charged.

I ask again....what would Ray Epps be arrested for? He never even went into the capitol.
For two days he shouted to protesters to enter the capital, go inside, he then told a group to push past guards, go inside. Then ran on to the capital property, then fell back with the other FBI agents

Forum List

Back