should Ray Epps be arrested ?

I especially enjoy the ongoing Legend of Whispering Ray, the man who can manipulate hundreds of weak minds by murmuring in their ears.

The image of the wedding venue operator from Arizona flitting about like a butterfly in a field of Buddleia, and enticing them all into a brutal assault on outnumbered police rivals the lurid tales of Hilary "Lock her up! Lock her up!" Clinton dropping a 40-kilo block of lime Jell-o® off a four-story building onto Vince Foster's noggin.

You think, "No one can make this stuff up!", and then they do!

=========================================
I dunno.
Were you requested to ask for his arrest?

Or were you merely asked why you hadn't called to urge an investigation........given your keen alarm and apparent knowledge of his suspicious actions.

Or, alternatively, is just whining under a fake name on the internet a more comfortable endeavor?
Why would the FBI listen to a complaint from some citizen in Florida about the investigation into the killing of Ashli Babbit? I was still in Florida on Jan 6th.

I see no reason to waste their time or mine.

The FBI apparently sees no reason to charge Hunter Biden with anything so it’s obvious they believe in different rules for different folks. You can bet if it was Don Junior ‘s laptop from Hell he would be facing prosecution today.

Even the Babylon Bee has run a story on Hunter’s laptop.

Plus there are rumors the FBI lost Hunter’s laptop. For some reason that would not surprise me.

Why would the FBI listen to a complaint from some citizen in Florida about the investigation into the killing of Ashli Babbit? I was still in Florida on Jan 6th.

I see no reason to waste their time or mine.

The FBI apparently sees no reason to charge Hunter Biden with anything so it’s obvious they believe in different rules for different folks. You can bet if it was Don Junior ‘s laptop from Hell he would be facing prosecution today.

Even the Babylon Bee has run a story on Hunter’s laptop.

Plus there are rumors the FBI lost Hunter’s laptop. For some reason that would not surprise me.

The lurid tale of Hunter's Laptop from Hell appears to have gone the way of the Legend of Whispering Ray, Italian satellites, bamboo ballots, etc., although comic book versions may yet appear.

Cesar "Red Flag!" Sayoc won't be lonely.

The lurid tale of Hunter's Laptop from Hell appears to have gone the way of the Legend of Whispering Ray, Italian satellites, bamboo ballots, etc., although comic book versions may yet appear.

Cesar "Red Flag!" Sayoc won't be lonely.
True. It is beginning to look like a successful coverup or whitewash. For a while there were rumors the FBI had lost Hunter’s laptop from hell.

High level Democrats and their close family members are totally above any and all rules of law. If they get caught often nothing happens.

That is one of the major problems in our nation today.

Seriously can you imagine how the media would react if the laptop was Don Jr’s not Hunter’s.

True. It is beginning to look like a successful coverup or whitewash.
Paranoia is quick to fill the void when propaganda fantasies fizzle.

It's always odd when the folks who contrive and promote these folk tales expect others to sustain and perpetuate them, and blame them for their collapse.

Paranoia is quick to fill the void when propaganda fantasies fizzle.

It's always odd when the folks who contrive and promote these folk tales expect others to sustain and perpetuate them, and blame them for their collapse.
Well, things may change when the Republicans take over after the Midterms. Expect to see at a minimum a real committee on the Jan 6th “insurrection” instead of the Kangaroo committee run by Pelosi. Plus, I expect there will be an congressional investigation into Hunter’s laptop from hell. Joe Biden might end up being impeached For a number of reason only some of which are on Hunter’s laptop.

Paybacks are hell.

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.53.41 PM.png

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters...
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.”
[House Minority Leader McCarthy blames Trump for riot but opposes impeachment]

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.59.08 PM.png

The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like."
[McConnell commemorates President Trump’s last day by blaming him for a riot]
Well, things may change when the Republicans take over after the Midterms. Expect to see at a minimum a real committee on the Jan 6th “insurrection” instead of the Kangaroo committee run by Pelosi. Plus, I expect there will be an congressional investigation into Hunter’s laptop from hell. Joe Biden might end up being impeached For a number of reason only some of which are on Hunter’s laptop.

Paybacks are hell.
We'll add your hyper-partisan fantasy to the list.

First, there will be plenty of vendettas targeting all the conservative Republicans who provided damning testimonies under oath before the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol,

Perhaps, they could then resume some unfinished business, their fatwa against Hillary Clinton, since, despite years of targeting her, they failed to find any pretext to "Lock her up!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.39.14 PM.png

It's a shame Trumpy investigators are all so impotent in contriving anything culpable to prop up their conspiracies. Are they still searching records in Hawaii?

Ray epps “ GO IN THE CAPITAL” yells this 24 hours. Not arrested no charges.
Trump “ peacefully protest at the capital”
Democrats: ARREST HIM! Lol

Ray epps “ GO IN THE CAPITAL” yells this 24 hours. Not arrested no charges.
Trump “ peacefully protest at the capital”
Democrats: ARREST HIM! Lol

If not for Trump, Sedition Day wouldn't have happened.

Because trump questioned election results? Millions of ppl still question and are pretty sure trump won

No, because he continuously lied to his supporters about election fraud, and lied to them that Pence could unilaterally make him president, and he lied to them that Pence let them down by not doing that, and sending them to the Capitol where Pence was in the middle of officiating the 2020 presidential certification.

No, because he continuously lied to his supporters about election fraud, and lied to them that Pence could unilaterally make him president, and he lied to them that Pence let them down by not doing that, and sending them to the Capitol where Pence was in the middle of officiating the 2020 presidential certification.
Pence should have sent the election back to the states to count real votes. He has that right. Arizona and Wisconsin are about to toss the 2020 election results.. this isn’t good for America.. trump won. You’re causing a insurrection. Not us .. saying Biden won is causing violence

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

Let me guess.....this is all part of some grand conspiracy in which the real victims of the January 6th attack ....were Trump's supporters.

Epps is a Federal Agent Provacateur.

Of course the cult does not him arrested. He is part of the flase flag operation.

Forum List

Back