should Ray Epps be arrested ?

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

He told them to enter the Capitol (not capital) PEACEFULLY.

Here is a link with actual video clips : https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.
Trump told them to let their voices be heard peacefully. So why all the investigating?

so according to the left Trump incited a riot by telling people to let their voices peacefully be heard and Epps didnt incite when he told people to go into the capital ?
Trump lied to his goons, and told them to fight like hell, then pleasured himself for hours watching them fight like hell, ignoring his associates, minions, and family pleading with him to stop them

If Whispering Ray was controlling the weak minds of hundreds of Trump goons, how did he do that, and why has no Trump goon said he was being controlled by Whispering Ray?

Why has no evidence been developed in the past year-an-a-half to support the tale of Whispering Ray?

Umm, got a name? Names?
How do you know?
What have you done about it?
Do you know where your local FBI office is?
Have you called them?

If not.....then with no disrespect intended.....you simply come across as yet another grievance filled internet whiner.
Why would I call my local FBI office and ask them, to arrest Roy Epps?

I would rather wait until after the midterms when the Republicans take over Congress and call my representatives and ask them to investigate Jan 6th with a real committee — not some kangaroo committee.

Trump lied to his goons, and told them to fight like hell, then pleasured himself for hours watching them fight like hell, ignoring his associates, minions, and family pleading with him to stop them

If Whispering Ray was controlling the weak minds of hundreds of Trump goons, how did he do that, and why has no Trump goon said he was being controlled by Whispering Ray?

Why has no evidence been developed in the past year-an-a-half to support the tale of Whispering Ray?
with all the cheering and demands from the left on how those that instigated the trespassing in the Capital and disrupting official gov business should be held to account why arent dems like you demanding Epps be locked up ? if Giuliani would have told people to break into the Capital on jan 6th you and youre leftist comrades would be screeching for his arrest ..

as of today there are no insurrectionists to ask or anyone charged with insurrection that democrats have been holding in solitary for nearly 2 yrs ask .
Oh, well, I cant account for your disconnect from reality. But I will do my best:

Ask the cult hillbillies who tried to stop the peaceful transition of power by threatening our elected officials with violence.

Now why do you think they got that impression?

Oh, well, I cant account for your disconnect from reality. But I will do my best:

Ask the cult hillbillies who tried to stop the peaceful transition of power by threatening our elected officials with violence.

Now why do you think they got that impression?
why havent they been charged with insurrection ? are you saying the powers that be that are now in the majority or the DC police or the DC attorney general dont want to charge insurrection ? are you saying they are being merciful to the people theyve been holding in solitary for nearly 2 yrs ? no ! if they could charge them with insurrection they would !

why havent they been charged with insurrection ? are you saying the powers that be that are now in the majority or the DC police or the DC attorney general dont want to charge insurrection ? are you saying they are being merciful to the people theyve been holding in solitary for nearly 2 yrs ? no ! if they could charge them with insurrection they would !
Your desperate crybaby sidebar is ignored.

So, why did the poor cultists get that message from Trump?

Can you answer the question?

yidnar: come on dems ! dont you want Epps to be locked up with the rest of the people in the DC jail?

g5000: Actually, the only ones in jail who did not enter the Capitol are those who assaulted the police at the barricades. Epps did none of that.

yidnar: :shutupsmiley:

If you don't want peoples' opinion, you shouldn't ask them for it.

with all the cheering and demands from the left on how those that instigated the trespassing in the Capital and disrupting official gov business should be held to account why arent dems like you demanding Epps be locked up ? if Giuliani would have told people to break into the Capital on jan 6th you and youre leftist comrades would be screeching for his arrest ..
Your hyper-partisan raving ignores the reality that a wedding venue owner from Arizona has no authority to order hundreds of Trump goons to do anything, and since he didn't enter the Capitol or assault police, there is no pretext to arrest him.

I have no comrades screeching for the arrest of Giuliani.

"Why would I call my local FBI office and ask them, to arrest Roy Epps?"
=========================================
I dunno.
Were you requested to ask for his arrest?

Or were you merely asked why you hadn't called to urge an investigation........given your keen alarm and apparent knowledge of his suspicious actions.

Or, alternatively, is just whining under a fake name on the internet a more comfortable endeavor?

so according to the left Trump incited a riot by telling people to let their voices peacefully be heard and Epps didnt incite when he told people to go into the capital ?

Trump didn't tell people to "let their voices peacefully be heard", he told them to "Fight like hell, or you won't have a country".

Forum List

Back