should Ray Epps be arrested ?

And why would the actions of Pelosi have anything to do with the actions of Trump. If she failed, does that somehow alleviate anything that I stated?

No, it is nothing more than a red haring. It is more telling that when faced with defending Trump's own actions, you reach directly for the 'look over here' trick rather than addressing anything.
Oh i see, if Piglosi would of provided the necessary force to prevent an intrusion into the Capitol? Do ya think that any of the FBI would of been able to instigate the entry into the People's house? Of course you do, because you are an ignorant mother fucking progressive slave.

By the way it is a "Red Herring" ...fucking dumbass...No fucking wonder you vote for people like Piglosi and Biden.

red herring
[ˈˌred ˈheriNG]

NOUN
  1. a dried smoked herring, which is turned red by the smoke.
  2. a clue or piece of information that is, or is intended to be, misleading or distracting.
    "the book is fast-paced, exciting, and full of red herrings"
    synonyms:
    bluff · blind · ruse · feint · deception · subterfuge · hoax · trick · ploy·
    [more]

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

stop trying to deflect commie ! why are leftists soooooo desperate to deflect ! post a vid of Trump telling people to enter the capital like Epps did !
So did I. Trump was not arrested, and neither was Epps.

All caught up now, dipshit?

Still waiting for your evidence that Epps incited violence, liar.
Looks to me like Epps pulled a "Trump" on the poor, lobotomized insurrectionists.

"LET'S" go to the Capitol!

These people pretty much are the marks' marks.

Last edited:
Oh i see, if Piglosi would of provided the necessary force to prevent an intrusion into the Capitol? Do ya think that any of the FBI would of been able to instigate the entry into the People's house? Of course you do, because you are an ignorant mother fucking progressive slave.

By the way it is a "Red Herring" ...fucking dumbass...No fucking wonder you vote for people like Piglosi and Biden.

red herring
[ˈˌred ˈheriNG]

NOUN
  2. a clue or piece of information that is, or is intended to be, misleading or distracting.
    synonyms:
    [more]

View attachment 584585
So, STILL sticking with that line.

How do Pelosi's actions have any impact on Trump's actions? You keep complaining about her without justifying anything else.

Funny that you have such a one track mind you cannot even understand I did not vote for Biden and would not support Pelosi. But that is all you have, the but you are a doo doo head deflection.

neither did Trump idiot ! but you want him in jail for jan 6th !
No, dipshit, what I am saying is that if you believe Epps should be jailed for telling people to go to the Capitol, then Trump should be jailed for saying the exact same thing.

All caught up now, tard?

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

I heard he is cooperating and providing valuable information to authorities.

Last edited:
~~~~~~

Your videos show the Arizona Proud Boy saying exactly what I quoted earlier. He and Trump said the exact same things.

Epps never entered the Capitol. He didn't even touch the barricades.

You tards are on drugs, completely detached from reality.

So, STILL sticking with that line.

How do Pelosi's actions have any impact on Trump's actions? You keep complaining about her without justifying anything else.

Funny that you have such a one track mind you cannot even understand I did not vote for Biden and would not support Pelosi. But that is all you have, the but you are a doo doo head deflection.
When you get a better education, then you can have a conversation with me, until then, take your doo doo and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, boy.

bull ! lol ! i just wasted several min looking for it ... nothing about him cooperating !

Did you search under Tucker Carlson?

Oh i see, if Piglosi would of provided the necessary force to prevent an intrusion into the Capitol?
She couldn't. Pelosi has nothing to do with the day-to-day operations of the Capitol Police Force. She has no authority to issue orders to them.

So who told you Pelosi was in charge, and why were you dumb enough to fall for such a stupid lie?

Now that you've been corrected, will you identify and renounce the person who lied to you? Of course not. You'll do what you do every time. You'll run back to them, drop to your knees (since you've got kneepads sewn into all of your pants), lick their boots with gusto, thank them for the lies, and then beg for more lies. Because that's what authoritarian-follower cultists do.

red herring
[ˈˌred ˈheriNG]

NOUN
    synonyms:
    [more]

View attachment 584585
Did you know the common usage of the term comes from the fact they used to drag pieces of red herring to throw off bloodhounds tracking a scent. It was used in training, to teach them how to stay on the right track. Sadly, most humans are less capable of recognizing a metaphorical red herring and staying on the right track.

Forum List

Back