Should President Trump Give Pardon to Sheriff Joe Arpaio?

Should Trump Give Pardon to Joe Arpaio?

• Yes. No one deserves a pardon more. He's a man of great moral sacrifice.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No. That dirty scum should face the law he was sworn to uphold.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Trump should be commended for his unabashed patriotism and convictions to this nation.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Trump should be sued and condemned for both thwarting the law and for showing his naked bigotry!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
President Trump may soon issue a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the colorful former Arizona sheriff who was found guilty two weeks ago of criminal contempt for defying a state judge’s order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected undocumented immigrants in the state. In his final years as Maricopa County sheriff, Arpaio had emerged as a leading opponent of undocumented aliens trying to immigrate into the country illegally.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” the president said Sunday, during a conversation with Fox News at his club in Bedminster, N.J. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”

yes

and he should do it with a tweet

just to insure the libtards heads explode

--LOL

fck em

Why not? Obama and Clinton pardoned cop killers, child molesters, rapists and murderers…
Lol

President Trump may soon issue a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the colorful former Arizona sheriff who was found guilty two weeks ago of criminal contempt for defying a state judge’s order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected undocumented immigrants in the state. In his final years as Maricopa County sheriff, Arpaio had emerged as a leading opponent of undocumented aliens trying to immigrate into the country illegally.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” the president said Sunday, during a conversation with Fox News at his club in Bedminster, N.J. “He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him.”

Absolutely!
Sheriff Joe is a true American BADASS!

He is a great American....first time I saw him was on MSLSD's lockup show and I was a fan...the man takes no shit

He is a great American....first time I saw him was on MSLSD's lockup show and I was a fan...the man takes no shit

Yep...he represents the law man of old...he was tough and ran his shit right.
While the tail was wagging the dog in LA, Chicago, New York and all the other lawless Liberal shitholes Joe was in complete command.

I never understood the love of illegal immigration.

I never understood the love of illegal immigration.

Be glad you can't understand it...most legitimate folk can't

While I'm glad Arpaio is no longer this county's sheriff, I believe he was a victim of Obama's justice department's politics and have expected him to be already pardoned by now.

Forum List

Back