Should Pete be fired for taking time off to play house like children do during a major crisis?

Should Pete be fired?

• Yes

• No

• Every father needs time off to learn how to breast feed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Older generations manned it up. They worked through their wives child birth even, if they had to. This is not a Republican thing. This is a national thing. The advent of feminism with many women in the workplace to extreme feminism that at times seems has gone of the rails has affected a lot of ways of living. We are fracturing as a nation.
You're probably the same guy who thinks people should work hard at a job and get paid so little they have to get welfare. You also are probably still questioning why we have child labor laws.

Stop repurchasing shares and increasing dividends, while giving your CEO a 160% raise and letting your workers have to use government welfare to survive. There hasnt been a middle class for a while, dipshit. Only in America would you get some idiot saying a living wage is an "entitlement". You complain about giving people wage increases and you complain people are on welfare. You dont really want a solution, do you?

Psssssst……wage increases are earned.

You're probably the same guy who thinks people should work hard at a job and get paid so little they have to get welfare. You also are probably still questioning why we have child labor laws.

You’re probably the same guy who believes a Walmart greeter should be paid the same as a plumber.

Yeah, I admit I was thinking of this one, too.

This is supposed to be ---- the American Government? And they wonder we no longer have respect for these leftists???
The Taliban don't respect no pole smoking hoe hoe with mental illness thinking they have a menstrual cycle.

Caring for newborn twins is not "playing house." Moreover, Buttigieg's parent project must have started long before anyone was talking about a supply-chain "crisis." Stop the nonsense about breast-feeding. It's really childish.
Stolen twins. Those kids are the hairy man butt humpers kids. They cannot have butt babies. That's science.

Talk about cultural appropriation. No mother in the home, and no father either.

You’re probably the same guy who believes a Walmart greeter should be paid the same as a plumber.
Exactly. There's a McDonald's by me that advertises a starting wage of 16. That's more than I start green laborers at. Talk about screwing the workforce. It's no wonder 4+ million quit their jobs when jobs that require ZERO skill are now so desperate they're paying ridiculous wages.
At the rate we're going average consumers won't be able to afford an electrician or automotive tech or home repair.
May have to raise my rates by 30 or 40 percent just to cover fuel costs and food at the rate we're going

Stolen twins. Those kids are the hairy man butt humpers kids. They cannot have butt babies. That's science.

Talk about cultural appropriation. No mother in the home, and no father either.
Nice! I never thought of these awful homosexuals and transvestites as being cultural appropriators of womenhood, but you are right. Hope you don't mind, I'm borrowing that idea.

YOu ever hear of something called inflation, dumbass? If you arent getting a raise every year, you're getting a pay decrease. god you animals are so stupid.
That's not how it works ya tool. I have NEVER seen a contract or employment document that stipulates pay increases based on the economy or inflation. EVER and I did government contract work for 15 years so if they don't do it (as they do a lot of stupid shit like prevailing wage) no one does it.

That's not how it works ya tool. I have NEVER seen a contract or employment document that stipulates pay increases based on the economy or inflation. EVER and I did government contract work for 15 years so if they don't do it (as they do a lot of stupid shit like prevailing wage) no one does it.
Ok well if you didnt get a raise or a raise less than inflation rate you were effectively given a pay decrease.

Ok well if you didnt get a raise or a raise less than inflation rate you were effectively given a pay decrease.
No, you were fucked over by the politicians and markets with their asinine games. That's life bud. That's how it's always been. Your merit and value to any company should be based on your productivity and your negotiation skills.
Capitalism 101

No, you were fucked over by the politicians and markets with their asinine games. That's life bud. That's how it's always been. Your merit and value to any company should be based on your productivity and your negotiation skills.
Capitalism 101
Inflation exists almost every year. We've only had deflation a few years. So if you do your job, you're saying you shouldnt get a raise? So only if you are doing above expectations, you should get a raise? So if you do what is expected, you should never get a raise? So if you start working at a company in 1980 and do your job, in 2021 you should be making the same as you were in 1980? When the company in 2021 would have to pay a new employee on the open market like 5x what you were hired to make in 1980?

You're fucked in the head.

Inflation exists almost every year. We've only had deflation a few years. So if you do your job, you're saying you shouldnt get a raise? So only if you are doing above expectations, you should get a raise? So if you do what is expected, you should never get a raise? So if you start working at a company in 1980 and do your job, in 2021 you should be making the same as you were in 1980? When the company in 2021 would have to pay a new employee on the open market like 5x what you were hired to make in 1980?

You're fucked in the head.
Every job has a cap bro.
You can't keep giving raises if you expect to remain in business.
I give 30% of my net from each job to my leads on the job they are responsible for. You want to make more get the job done faster. It's that simple for me.
Sadly for me covid put an end to the cash cow of jobs and I focus on only one job each month/couple weeks now but the pay is the same for my daughter on each job. Some weeks it's like robbing a bank for her, others not so good. It's called budgeting.

Every job has a cap bro.
You can't keep giving raises if you expect to remain in business.
I give 30% of my net from each job to my leads on the job they are responsible for. You want to make more get the job done faster. It's that simple for me.
Sadly for me covid put an end to the cash cow of jobs and I focus on only one job each month/couple weeks now but the pay is the same for my daughter on each job. Some weeks it's like robbing a bank for her, others not so good. It's called budgeting.
Wow you dont know how things work, do you? LOL Every job has a cap. Employers arent going to pay people the same every year just for the simple fact that over time, they know to hire a new person, they're going to have to pay them more than their current employee they hired x years ago. They know if they dont give their employees raises, they'll leave for companies that ARE paying their employees more. I'm not going to go into a basic economy lesson with you. If you think employees should be paid the same as they were 20 years ago, you're just stupid.

Wow you dont know how things work, do you? LOL Every job has a cap. Employers arent going to pay people the same every year just for the simple fact that over time, they know to hire a new person, they're going to have to pay them more than their current employee they hired x years ago. They know if they dont give their employees raises, they'll leave for companies that ARE paying their employees more. I'm not going to go into a basic economy lesson with you. If you think employees should be paid the same as they were 20 years ago, you're just stupid.
I'm not implying a jobs pay doesn't change over time ya nut. If we raised the labor for a fry cook based on the fluctuations in the economy it would price your French Fries out of your budget. In the 80's a cheeseburger combo at McDonald's was 3 bucks. Depending on region its now 5 or 6. Had you raised that cooks salary to coincide with the economy that same meal would cost you what now? 15 bucks? 20 bucks? For McDonald's....

That's what I mean by every job has a cap. In the early 90's I was paying guys 12 bucks an hour TO PUSH A BROOM on commercial jobsites. Adjust that to today and it's 25.00.

THAT IS FUCKING INSANE

Lessons learned.

1- It takes two faggots two months to figure out how to bottle feed a newborn when it takes a straight female about ten minutes.

2- Two faggots can’t come to terms with how to care for a child while a straight female gets it under control and sends her real man back to work after two days.

3- Learned from 1 and 2, Queers aren’t qualified to be parents.

4- Hiring people for needed positions for their sexual preferences or any other reason but qualifications is a recipe for disaster.

Forum List

Back