Should people who chose to not vaccinate get preference?

That is TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. The hospitals saved peoples lives.

You'll blame anyone and everyone for this mess except the right wing media who continue to spread lies about the vaccines, and who tell their viewers that covid isn't real, and right wing politicians who tell people that wearing masks and getting vaccines are "personal freedoms" which cannot be infringed.
No. You go to the hospital and that’s where Americans die.

That is TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT. The hospitals saved peoples lives.

You'll blame anyone and everyone for this mess except the right wing media who continue to spread lies about the vaccines, and who tell their viewers that covid isn't real, and right wing politicians who tell people that wearing masks and getting vaccines are "personal freedoms" which cannot be infringed.

Blacks and hispanics have the lowest vaccination rates in the US.

When a responsible person gets a covid vaccine and needs life saving medical care, but the hospitals are full of the misguided non vaccinated. Somethings wrong . They won’t vaccinate but will beg for any treatment at the hospitals,
FDA approved or not, at that point.

Could you please list the ingredients in the "vaccines" for us?

But if the hospital doesn't adopt that policy? Should the be forced to treat unvaccinated patients equally?
they should be forced to treat all people equally,,

just like a fat person with diabetes gets treated the same way as a skinny person,,

Could I have the vaccination history of every person who serves me?
9F6ib4y.jpg

So, then we can go back to smoking in bars and restaurants since you clearly state there are no harmful effects to others.
No, there’s harmful effects to others. I said you raised a good point.

That’s why we ban that harmful effects from bars and restaurants. That’s also why many are seeking to ban unvaccinated from their bars and restaurants.

I don't think that's the issue. Doctors take an oath. Their choice to treat or not treat has been made.

Actually not. Doctors perform triage. And the criteria could include how much the patient tried to help himself. Look at the list for liver transplants. Alcoholics are put at the bottom of the list if at all.

The most common reasons patients were denied listing for OLT included active ethanol consumption (35%), moribund state considered too unstable for surgery (25%), transplant evaluation in progress, but incomplete (14%), known malignancy (9%), sepsis (5%), and advanced age (4%).

And what do you think should be done about this problem?
What about you? What do you think should be done?

Specifically, I wonder if you think hospitals should be free to discriminate in this manner and is such discrimination just fine if it means the creation of, essentially, 2 classes.

This is ultimately forcing people to get vaccinated under threat of death. I wonder if there is an argument that hospitals should not be given that much power - the power to refuse you medical treatment for not taking a specific action.

they should be forced to treat all people equally,,

just like a fat person with diabetes gets treated the same way as a skinny person,,

What about an alcoholic with liver disease?

Wanna say all people are treated the same way now?

Forum List

Back