Should Mexicrats win the House...Trump to govern by EO.

I care less about the house than the Senate. In my perfect world the party in the WH would never control the Senate. Do not really care which is which.

If that happens in November, it means we will have seen the last confirmation for any positions that require it.

The good there is we might find we no longer need so many undersecretaries or ambassadors to Shithole nations and many government will shrink

Yeah but...when that happens in 2024 Pence may slide in there and pick up where Donny T left off.
Who? Trump will be impeached by February.
if he isnt will you be here saying June instead?....just asking....
Next June, I’ll be trying to get Pence impeached.
just as i thought....i can take that as a "no i wont be".....its ok all these others who have said trump will be gone by now have not shown up either...
Trump should certainly be gone by now. Lucky for him, and us all I suppose, he has people on his staff taking papers off his desk, cooing at him softly to calm him during tantrums, and other babysitting work to stop him from destroying the nation. So republicans can still pretend he’s not completely unfit for the office.
sounds like an excuse.....will you be here saying Oooops or not?...

I care less about the house than the Senate. In my perfect world the party in the WH would never control the Senate. Do not really care which is which.

If that happens in November, it means we will have seen the last confirmation for any positions that require it.

The good there is we might find we no longer need so many undersecretaries or ambassadors to Shithole nations and many government will shrink

Nominations will still happen, but they will no longer be automatic or go to clearly unqualified people

just as i thought....i can take that as a "no i wont be".....its ok all these others who have said trump will be gone by now have not shown up either...
Trump should certainly be gone by now. Lucky for him, and us all I suppose, he has people on his staff taking papers off his desk, cooing at him softly to calm him during tantrums, and other babysitting work to stop him from destroying the nation. So republicans can still pretend he’s not completely unfit for the office.
sounds like an excuse.....will you be here saying Oooops or not?...
Saying oops to what, retard? :cuckoo:

Yeah but...when that happens in 2024 Pence may slide in there and pick up where Donny T left off.

I just want to say, you are a really fucked up person with that picture of Kavanaugh. You lack any morals compass whatsoever.
:itsok:

I think it is good for people to show their true colors for everyone to see. It is important when choosing how to deal with an individual.

Mexicrats are foaming at the mouth as they hope to win the House...not for the purpose of helping good Americans by writing effective legislation but to launch a barrage of taxpayer draining investigations leading to nowhere. Anyone paying attention knows how useless the Legislative Branch is...should Mexicrats take the House it’ll get a whole lot worse.
The good news is; EO’s will rain down from the Executive Branch and we will all be blessed with endless entertainment as Lefties will live in straight jackets and padded rooms.
Planning on losing already?

How is Trump going to Executive Order an impeachment?

His staff treats him like a child

Nominations will still happen, but they will no longer be automatic or go to clearly unqualified people

I humbly disagree. Mr. Kavanaugh was opposed by the Democrat virulently even BEFORE President Trump nominated the man.

They didn't know who was going to get the nod, and were already condemning him.

If you look at the straight party line on almost every Trump nominee the past 20 months, I don't see how you can think that.

Highly qualified people like Rex Tillerson, Ben Carson, Neil Gorsuch, received very few Democrat votes

Mexicrats are foaming at the mouth as they hope to win the House...not for the purpose of helping good Americans by writing effective legislation but to launch a barrage of taxpayer draining investigations leading to nowhere. Anyone paying attention knows how useless the Legislative Branch is...should Mexicrats take the House it’ll get a whole lot worse.
The good news is; EO’s will rain down from the Executive Branch and we will all be blessed with endless entertainment as Lefties will live in straight jackets and padded rooms.

Impeachment for what?

His staff treats him like a child
It’s the only way they can. He is King Joffrey with less executive power.

Trump would rule by EO and the Dems would add seats to the Supreme Court and stack it.

The ends of the spectrum have completely lost their shit. Whatever it takes. Win at all costs. Beat the other side and dance on its grave.

Worse, they appear to be proud of it.

Party over country sure is an ugly thing to watch.

It’s the only way they can. He is King Joffrey with less executive power.

Mr. Baratheon was an ultraliberal, BF. The disrespect that he showed to the people in the North - in flyover country- was legendary.
You don’t fly over the North to get anywhere, retard. The character was an immature crybaby, surrounded by people that knew he was completely unfit to rule but shielded him, lied to him, hid info from him; basically anything they could do to lessen the number of calamitous mistakes he made. The most Trump-like character in the series.

Impeachment for what?

Obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money laundering, tax fraud........possibly treason

Once removed from office the dotard won't be able to give any orders
What high crimes and misdemeanors has he committed? You can't impeach a president just because you disagree with him.

For the left to have a shot at impeachment, they are going to have to prove high crimes.

Impeachment for what?

Obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money laundering, tax fraud........possibly treason
Oh yeah? What did the courts sentence him for all these crimes?

What high crimes and misdemeanors has he committed? You can't impeach a president just because you disagree with him.

For the left to have a shot at impeachment, they are going to have to prove high crimes.
RW said it best: Obstruction of justice, malfeasance, Money laundering, tax fraud........possibly treason

And the 25th amendement can (and should) be used too if Trump’s staff and/or congress suddenly remembers their oaths and the duties they swore to.

No, he won't. Impeachment proceedings will likely never happen, because there are no high crimes to impeach him on.

Both sides like to throw out the word "impeachment" because it motivates their base, but, to actually start impeachment proceedings will never happen. Unless, that is, trump does something worthy of constitutional impeachment between now and then.

What tax fraud? President Trump's tax returns have been gone over thoroughly by the IRS with a fine toothed comb and have not been found criminally lacking. Ditto with "money laundering"charge which is the same thing. Money laundering is a violation of tax law.

Trump hasn't obstructed justice in the least, all he's done is CRITICIZE doofuses like Mueller. And exercising one's freedom of speech isn't "obstruction". And neither was firing Comey on the advice of Rosenstein and numerous Democrat politicians who attacked Comey repeatedly since the election.

Record Dow, record low unemployment, peace breaking out, aren't "malfeasance"

Forum List

Back