Should Memorial day be done away with?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Left is teaching kids in academia that America is an evil imperialist state, and as such, should not honor the fallen soldiers who fought for it in the past.

The video shows college students, one after another, agreeing that Memorial day should not be recognized because had been taught that America was an evil imperialistic state.

So how many Leftists here agree?

Anyone with the gonads to agree with what democrats are teaching everyone's child in schools around the country?

The problem with this generation of hate-filled children who are searching for meaning is that they've never had to struggle. At this point, a regularly repeated ass-whoopin' is about the only thing to get their head back to a place where they can even be reasoned. They need to learn what real fear and pain are. They're like feckin' sociopath zombies.

Our Universities have failed us and their cost has made them less than useless. So it looks like we're going to devote a month to breast cancer, a month to Black history and a month to LGBTQ but devoting one day to the heroes who fought and maybe died for our freedom is some sort of evil imperialism? Our education system is wrecked and it's because of their rigid affiliation to Democrat politics. Defund the Democrat party and our mediocre education system.

America has never[=b] been honest about their history. They still have to reckon with that.

America history has Genocide, Enslavement, and much more horrible things in it but let me ask you would you prefer to live here or Iran?

Mexico has a horrible history, and so does Canada and all of the World, so America past is not unusual when you look at it against the rest of the World!

America history has Genocide, Enslavement, and much more horrible things in it but let me ask you would you prefer to live here or Iran?

Mexico has a horrible history, and so does Canada and all of the World, so America past is not unusual when you look at it against the rest of the World!
America has never been honest about their history and they have yet to reckon with that.

America has never been honest about their history and they have yet to reckon with that.

I just was honest about it History and you just can not accept it!

Fact is you hate this country so much that you will never accept anything except America Sucks!

Fact is the entire World History is Horrible, but you only Hate America Past and forget America is not so special when it come to all the evils of the past!

Fuck you I don't know when you went to school but in the 60's and 70's I was taught IN SCHOOL about the Indian wars and the maltreatment applied to them I was taught about slavery and the poor treatment minorities received after the war was over and Jim crow occurred. So fuck off if you are younger then that and dems dumb downed history to social studies.

I just was honest about it History and you just can not accept it!

Fact is you hate this country so much that you will never accept anything except America Sucks!

Fact is the entire World History is Horrible, but you only Hate America Past and forget America is not so special when it come to all the evils of the past!
Whenever, and that's a big IF America ever gets honest about its history, things in its present will begin to improve.

Last edited:
Fuck you I don't know when you went to school but in the 60's and 70's I was taught IN SCHOOL about the Indian wars and the maltreatment applied to them I was taught about slavery and the poor treatment minorities received after the war was over and Jim crow occurred. So fuck off if you are younger then that and dems dumb downed history to social studies.
Americans are woefully ignorant about their country's history, especially those from your misguided and delusional generation.

Americans are woefully ignorant about their country's history, especially those from your misguided and delusional generation.
Sure thing like believing that the USA was founded in 1619 and the revolutionary war was fought over slavery?

Non-event. Wake me up when there is even a ghostly whisper or hint that this is gaining any traction whatsoever.

A handful of Leftist Retards outside a single university campus isn't exactly a statistically significant sampling base. :D

Oh... mind you... there are enough Marxist-Leninist left-wing scumbags infecting the American educational system, but this particular focal point has no teeth.

Sure thing like believing that the USA was founded in 1619 and the revolutionary war was fought over slavery?
America was founded and built on the backs of slaves. Undisputed fact.
American was not founded in 1619 the revolutionary was was not fought over slavery Half the Country had no slavery and the civil war was fought because the slave states were denied the right to more states. Jim Crow was wrong but YOUR party created and sustained it till they decided putting blacks on the Government tit would work as well as Jim Crow.

The Left is teaching kids in academia that America is an evil imperialist state, and as such, should not honor the fallen soldiers who fought for it in the past.

The video shows college students, one after another, agreeing that Memorial day should not be recognized because had been taught that America was an evil imperialistic state.

So how many Leftists here agree?

Anyone with the gonads to agree with what democrats are teaching everyone's child in schools around the country?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

C'mon man. The flag was still there man ! It's a big fuckin' deal man.

America was founded and built on the backs of slaves. Undisputed fact.
Bull$hit...

America was largely built on the backs of White European settlers and immigrants...

Its food-producing farms... its industry... its cities... most of them built by Free White Folk...

Oh, to be sure, there are some considerable contributions made by Black slave-labor...

But they're vastly overwhelmed and outnumbered by the scope and scale of White labor and industry over a span of centuries...

Much of what Black slaves built dissolved in the years and decades following the American Civil War and vanished from the face of the earth decades ago...

Not all... including some of our most precious Federal institutional buildings in Washington DC... but most of it... by far-and-away... most of it...

Nobody disputes that Black Folk have made some excellent and substantial contributions to the building and sustenance of America and its wealth...

But don't delude yourselves that your 10-13% population segment did anywhere NEAR all the work nor contributed the lion's share of ideas or even sweat...

'Cause it just ain't so...

And it's time that White Folks become comfortable again... calling out your bull$hit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back