Should Mail-In Balloting Continue?

Can the OP define what he is screaming about? What is "JUNK MAIL" ballots?

Be GLAD to repeat what I've said several times!
Now I know it isn't in a 30 second sound bite easy for idiots to comprehend but here goes.
I lived in Fl. I voted absentee several times.
The steps involved:
  • I request the ability to vote absentee as I am over 65.
  • The election office sent me an absentee ballot request.
  • I verified my address and SIGNED the request form.
  • Near the election I received my absentee ballot.
  • I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required my SIGNATURE.
  • I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.
  • The election office opened the outside envelope, reviewed the inside envelope signature as mine on the absentee request.
  • Accepted my ballot as legitimate.
NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had.
10% of Americans move per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially knowing that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature and in most cases have accepted fraudulent, forged signatures.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.

JUNK MAIL created without any question greater opportunities for fraud!
Ahh thanks.

yeah...what you describe as “junk mail” is exactly what some states have done for years. Very little fraud and nobody complained about the legitimacy of the elections in those states.

Most states — but not all of them — require voters to submit an application that expresses their desire to vote by mail in order to receive the official ballot paperwork to cast a vote.
Additionally, some states permit voters to apply for “permanent absentee ballot status” so they automatically receive ballots via mail each election and do not need to submit applications for each one.

That said, the handful of states that have for years conducted elections entirely by mail — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington,
and Utah — send ballots to every person listed in their respective databases of eligible voters, no application necessary.
With COVID-19, California, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont also conducted the 2020 presidential election that way —
every eligible resident received a ballot in the mail to vote for Trump or Biden, per NLSL.
Additionally, Montana allowed counties to decide whether they would conduct the election that way,
no requests for mail-in ballots necessary.
So, considering the number of registered voters in those 10 states (there are more than 4.2 million in Colorado alone)
there’s some truth to the claim “millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who never asked for them” in the Trump-Biden race, if you consider the application process the step in which people “ask for” ballots.
In sum, while it was true millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who did not submit applications for them in the 2020 presidential election, it was a mischaracterization of states’ election laws to frame that fact as evidence of impropriety or fraud.
Rather, the ballots were sent to registered voters in accordance with state laws.

"Opportunities for fraud". No proof that fraud was conducted in any great amounts.

Stop it with the charade.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST.

Ware County officials ran an identical number of votes through a sequestered Dominion voting machine and it spit out a
26% lead for Joe Biden.
Officials ran the test twice with the same results.
Expert Garland Favorito from Voter GA alleges he was pushed down in the witness list in the Georgia hearings and not allowed to testify. He claims, "My testimony would’ve exposed the Secretary of State of Georgia, the Elections Director of Georgia, and the legal counsel of Georgia all for wrongdoing,”
DO YOU comprehend this? The Dominion tabulation counted 1.26 votes for Biden and .73 votes for TRUMP!
Obviously then when you have the voting machine who's inventor said the below...IT IS RIGGED!
founderDominion.png

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.
JUNK MAIL voting is the correct term for it because uninformed people think Absentee Ballot and Mail in ballots are the same.
THEY ARE NOT!
I've voted absentee often because the state I'm in allows over 65.
BUT the process requires I make a request for absentee, get a form, I fill out and SIGN the form and then I get a ballot which after
voting I stick into an envelope and sign the envelope and then put into an official mailing envelope and mail. Thus my signature is verified for the request and compared to the inside envelope. Extremely foolproof and has worked successfully.
BUT JUNK MAIL voting is ballots are sent to addresses on the voting registration, regardless of the fact that 10% of Americans move
every year! So in 4 years it's possible 40% of the registered voters roll have MOVED.
Yet the JUNK MAIL still sends and the recipient who in most cases is ignorant they are breaking a law sign and return the ballot!
NO chain of custody there!
Hence the millions of possible "mail harvesting", fraudulent signatures that JUNK MAIL voting encourages!

Operative word being "possible"

Five states do nothing but mail ballots to every registered voter. Nobody has ever made an issue about the legitimacy of their elections...no massive fraud has been uncovered. There were something like 8,000 losers on 11/3/20. Only one orange man is screaming that there is fraud.
They do "ABSENTEE Voting" mailing... a very very big distinction from JUNK MAIL voting which I guess you don't grasp!
I don't know what 5 states you are alluding to but I've lived in FL/TX both "ABSENTEE voting" which has had NO Issues.
BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
  • 2,506 felons illegally voted
  • 66,248 under 18 registered to vote
  • 2,423 weren’t registered at all
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
  • 4,926 voted past the registration date
  • 10,315 died before the election
  • 395 voted in two states
  • 15,700 moved out of state before the election
  • 40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
  • 143,835 illegal votes in Georgia.
  • Biden Total votes: 2,473,707
  • Trump 2,461,779
  • or a difference of 11,928 So something totally unfair here!
Lying idiot, Georgia doesn't automatically send ballots to all registered voters.
Where did I say GA did that? I exactly said: BUT JUNK MAIL states have problems like this in GA:
Problems like GA had. Did I say GA did Junk Mail voting? NO!
But as people like you are wont to do, YOU didn't read the details!
AGAIN I said the problems in JUNK MAIL states were like what happened in GA.! I didn't say GA did JUNK MAIL!
NOW what GA did do:
Georgia: Georgia election officials sent absentee ballot request forms to the state’s 6.9 million registered voters for the June 9 primary.
Voters in Georgia don’t need to cite a reason for wanting to vote absentee. They can request their ballot up to 180 days before an election.
Then junk email voting is irrelevant. That aside, you posted...
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
... what's the evidence of that other than Ray Smith, a Trump attorney, said it in an hearing while NOT under oath?

Most states — but not all of them — require voters to submit an application that expresses their desire to vote by mail in order to receive the official ballot paperwork to cast a vote.
Additionally, some states permit voters to apply for “permanent absentee ballot status” so they automatically receive ballots via mail each election and do not need to submit applications for each one.

That said, the handful of states that have for years conducted elections entirely by mail — Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington,
and Utah — send ballots to every person listed in their respective databases of eligible voters, no application necessary.
With COVID-19, California, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont also conducted the 2020 presidential election that way —
every eligible resident received a ballot in the mail to vote for Trump or Biden, per NLSL.
Additionally, Montana allowed counties to decide whether they would conduct the election that way,
no requests for mail-in ballots necessary.
So, considering the number of registered voters in those 10 states (there are more than 4.2 million in Colorado alone)
there’s some truth to the claim “millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who never asked for them” in the Trump-Biden race, if you consider the application process the step in which people “ask for” ballots.
In sum, while it was true millions of mail-in ballots were sent to people who did not submit applications for them in the 2020 presidential election, it was a mischaracterization of states’ election laws to frame that fact as evidence of impropriety or fraud.
Rather, the ballots were sent to registered voters in accordance with state laws.
I challenged you to provide evidence that the following is accurate...
  • 1,043 used a PO Box
You offered word goulash instead. Thanks for demonstrating those numbers are just made up from whole cloth.

LOL...

I pointed out 5 states do all of their elections by mail. It's not what anyone is telling me...it's the truth.

If Ignorance is bliss, you'd be orgasmic at this point.

Thank you for going out of your way to prove my point. The far-left media told you there were FIVE STATES that do their elections by mail. AND STILL, after these posts, you STILL do not know the difference. Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

Once again, for your convenience.

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?
It wasn't far-left media...it was www.ballotpedia.org.

You STILL refuse to answer the simple question I posed to you meaning, you demand to remain ignorant and post "misleading" information. Why?

Do you know the difference between the process used by Oregon and other states mailing ballots to everyone registered to vote?

What difference would you like to highlight?

Why are you so afraid to state the differences?

LOL...

I pointed out 5 states do all of their elections by mail. It's not what anyone is telling me...it's the truth.

Thank you for going out of your way to prove my point. The far-left media told you there were FIVE STATES that do their elections by mail. AND STILL, after these posts, you STILL do not know the difference. Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

You STILL refuse to answer the simple question I posed to you meaning, you demand to remain ignorant and post "misleading" information. Why?

Please tell me the difference...

LOL...

The difference is Impeached Trump knew in 2016 that some states mail out ballots to all registered voters unsolicited. He had 4 years to address that and chose not to until just before the 2020 election when it was too late. He has no one but himself to blame if he's not happy with such ballots.

LOL...

The difference is Impeached Trump knew in 2016 that some states mail out ballots to all registered voters unsolicited. He had 4 years to address that and chose not to until just before the 2020 election when it was too late. He has no one but himself to blame if he's not happy with such ballots.

Correct...

Why do I get the feeling that Markle will never tell us the difference he's been referencing for days now....

Blob supporters get more ridiculous every day.

LOL...

Correct...

Why do I get the feeling that Markle will never tell us the difference he's been referencing for days now....

Well to be fair, he's still waiting for someone to explain it to him.

LOL...

Correct...

Well to be fair, he's still waiting for someone to explain it to him.
nICE.

I'm not surprised that my far-left liberal good friends do not know the difference between the mail-in voting as used in Oregon and what other states are pushing. Worse, they don't WANT to know the difference they certainly don't want their opponents knowing the difference.

In fact, it is critical that their disciples remain ignorant!

Last edited:
I agree. We should make mass mail in voting mandatory in all 50 states. Then, elections will be boiled down to who can cheat the best.

Surely you don't believe that 170 million ballots floating through the postal system will not bring massive problems and many multiple opportunities for voter fraud.

I agree. We should make mass mail in voting mandatory in all 50 states. Then, elections will be boiled down to who can cheat the best.

Surely you don't believe that 170 million ballots floating through the postal system will not bring massive problems and many multiple opportunities for voter fraud.
The average number per year of Americans changing their address is 10%.
In 4 years that maybe 40%.
So JUNK MAIL voting is the mailing of ballots to those people registered to vote.
POLITICO that the number of registered voters hit a new record ahead of the general election topping 200 million people — 200,081,377 as of mid-October, to be exact. I
So assuming at least 40% of the 200 million voters move in 4 years, that means nearly 80 million people if all states did JUNK MAIL would have their ballots received by people who now live at the old address.
JUNK MAIL voting of ballots is ASKING for fraud.

So JUNK MAIL voting is the mailing of ballots to those people registered to vote.
POLITICO that the number of registered voters hit a new record ahead of the general election topping 200 million people — 200,081,377 as of mid-October, to be exact. I
So assuming at least 40% of the 200 million voters move in 4 years, that means nearly 80 million people if all states did JUNK MAIL would have their ballots received by people who now live at the old address.
They demand the ability to commit fraud.

If there's fraud, why can't Impeached Trump prove it in a court room? Why does his Attorney General say they're not enough to overturn the election? Why does his former CISA Director say there's no evidence that Dominion voting machines flipped votes for Biden or dropped Trump votes? Why is it his best witnesses have become laughing stocks on national TV?

I'm not surprised that my far-left liberal good friends do not know the difference between the mail-in voting as used in Oregon and what other states are pushing. Worse, they don't WANT to know the difference they certainly don't want their opponents knowing the difference.

I've asked you 3 times. If you have something to say...please say it.

Be a man.

"No widespread fraud was committed"--Blob lapdog William Barr.

If there's fraud, why can't Impeached Trump prove it in a court room? Why does his Attorney General say they're not enough to overturn the election? Why does his former CISA Director say there's no evidence that Dominion voting machines flipped votes for Biden or dropped Trump votes? Why is it his best witnesses have become laughing stocks on national TV?

I've asked you 3 times. If you have something to say...please say it.

Be a man.

Typical of the far-left, afraid to answer the question so they twist the facts and pretend YOU asked the question. Run along and cling to your ignorance.

Hamlet-Act-III-Scene-IIThe-lady-doth-protest-S.jpg

I disagree...

In 2024, we should return to 1850s technology for elections.

Fraud is a myth and a conspiracy theory. It never happens.

Only when the CIA rigs the elections of other nations and in Mexico in 1988 when the narcoterrorists rigged the Mexican presidential election.
I am wondering where you can find those inkwells to dip your finger in. Thought they went out with chamber pots.

Too many irregularities and inconsistencies came about in the 2020 Elections. The Trump ship has sailed and Biden will be the next President. But, as a voter, I don’t want to see Mail In Balloting return. It raises too much uncertainty an doubt.

Vote by mail should be conducted within the Absentee Ballot guidelines; not Mail In.

Most secure election in history. Mail in ballot should become the new standard. Standing in line for hours to cast a ballot you could do from your house is stupid.

You don't see the difference between the established Absentee Voting and Mail-In Voting? Mail-In voting is replete with risks compared to Absentee voting. In Absentee Voting, the voter initiates the request for a ballot, is more secure, and solves your issue of standing in line vs. voting from your house. Not stupid and more secure.

There is no difference. All are coded! Do you guys in denial live in the 1950’s?

Forum List

Back