Should Joe Manchin Crossover to GOP in Response to Biden Attack on Coal Industry?

Should Manchin Defect to GOP to stop Biden Attack on Energy Industry?

• Total voters
Why should Manchin remain a Democrat when that party wants to destroy people's jobs in coal industry? He could switch the balance of power back to the Republicans and protect people's jobs from Biden's executive orders.

Coal is a dying industry. Has been for 20 years. Absent the cronyism and bribery of the coal industry it would have died off years ago.

Example: Florida, the "Sunshine State" with over 10M rooftops and the potential to produce thousands of gigawatts of solar power has made leasing solar panels illegal in order to protect the coal and oil fueled plants.

Why would Manchin sacrifice what little political capital he has on a losing battle. Why not, instead, push for WV to be the leader in new energy? More employment, less pollution.

Why are you focused on looking back at the dying rather than ahead at the future?
New energy. Lol. So people making $35 and hour can recycle aluminum for minimum wage and lose their homes and property? :auiqs.jpg:

$35 an hour? Doing what? Digging coal? For whom?

No one wants the coal. China and India are in the process of closing coal plants and opening gas/hydro/solar/nuclear plants in their place. I don't know what the "recycling aluminum" comment is about except that is is most likely your top skill level. But...

No one is paying coal miners $35 and hour. In 2020 the AVERAGE hourly wage was $19.20 with significant numbers of miner families living below the poverty level.

You don't know what you're talking about. Try getting your information from someone other than Tucker Carlson.
Average wage is $25.89 per hour. Average. People with 20 years seniority is most likely $35.00 per hour. Your lazy pussified ass couldn't last a day in a coal mine.

You do know that WV mines <20% of all coal mined in the US, don't you?
Nah, you don't know that. You'd have to actually have some intellectual capacity beyond that of complete moron to understand that.
I, on the other hand, was born in KY to a family of miners. My grandfather got his head bashed by the Pinkerton's. My father drove a coal truck and my mother worked in the diners. We, as a family escaped the mines in 1961.
You don't know what you're talking about and a google search refined to skew data proves it.

So, dick for brains, why not educate yourself minimally before entering a conversation so you're not embarrassed like your father was on the day of your birth when he took of and joined the Kazakhstan Foreign Legion!
Nice story. Don't believe a fucking word of it. If your dad "escaped" the mines in 1961 it was not in the United States. WTF does Kazakhstan have to with anything? Hmmmmm.

Forum List

Back