Should Israel repair the Temple.

Your historical knowledge is severely difficient, when you lump in Judaism with what Islam and Christianity ha done, especially in the Jewish holy land. Of course you belong to a group who claims to be against any faith or religion but forgets that so called atheists have actually killed and committed more genocide than than the world's religions, "over dirt".

The weird thing is I'm sure you believe all that crap. Carry on Klinger.

The problem could be that you believe what you say. What "gods of peace" are you talking about?

One of them is most certainly NOT a god of peace.
The other two, one is a G-D, and the other one is not, except in the eyes who have gone around turning dirt all over the world "in his name".

Amazing how people who know nothing of the first religion, lump it with the other two.

:)

Riiiight, "my religion is the TRUE religion, everyone knows that". Every person in each of the 4,000 religions practiced on Earth right now believes their religion is the 'true' religion. And by extension anyone denying that has to 'know nothing of the 'first' religion'.

Yes tell us, when was the first religion started? Not YOUR religion, the first one.

Judaism has none of that. You are confusing Judaism with the two other ones which borrowed, stole and then tried to impose their replacement on Judaism especially.

All other pagan beliefs are really called cults, now they are known as religions.
Judaism was also known as a cult.
There is no knowledge when the first group of people came to believe in a god and follow it.
And Judaism has never tried to impose its vision of what religion and a god, or gods should be, to anyone.

Why is it, Mr. Newton, with your genius, that you are not aware of that?

Jews are defending their homeland, the way the Kurds are defending their homeland, the way the 500 Nations tried to defend their homelands from the invading, conquering groups.

No? You do not believe it? You want to see it end? Especially by Israel putting an end to this conflict so that you can sleep better?

Is it going to end all the other conflicts which exist today and will continue to exist tomorrow, and which have nothing to do with Judaism or Israel?

My comment is on the ubiquitous idiocy of all religions to kill others 'for their faith'. Whatever it is. You conjured up all these other subjects or arguments.

And don't worry, these conflicts won't end, because 95% of the human population is not educated enough to understand you should be worshiping and mimicking your deity rather than worshiping the map on how to get to your deity. People can't get past the animalistic level of this equation and will continue to murder each other ad infinitum.

I'm sure with each claiming their god approves of the murders they commit.

"All religions" ?
Speak for yourself.
People were murdering others for territory and women and babies and other things long before they ever created gods and religions to believe in.

You can't explain that, can you?
You have to put some humans need to conquer territory and be the master over others as something which only exists if any god exists. It is being done for those gods.

No, genius, you should know better than that, but you do not.

The problem could be that you believe what you say. What "gods of peace" are you talking about?

The other two, one is a G-D, and the other one is not, except in the eyes who have gone around turning dirt all over the world "in his name".

Amazing how people who know nothing of the first religion, lump it with the other two.

Riiiight, "my religion is the TRUE religion, everyone knows that". Every person in each of the 4,000 religions practiced on Earth right now believes their religion is the 'true' religion. And by extension anyone denying that has to 'know nothing of the 'first' religion'.

Yes tell us, when was the first religion started? Not YOUR religion, the first one.

Judaism has none of that. You are confusing Judaism with the two other ones which borrowed, stole and then tried to impose their replacement on Judaism especially.

All other pagan beliefs are really called cults, now they are known as religions.
There is no knowledge when the first group of people came to believe in a god and follow it.
And Judaism has never tried to impose its vision of what religion and a god, or gods should be, to anyone.

Jews are defending their homeland, the way the Kurds are defending their homeland, the way the 500 Nations tried to defend their homelands from the invading, conquering groups.

No? You do not believe it? You want to see it end? Especially by Israel putting an end to this conflict so that you can sleep better?

Is it going to end all the other conflicts which exist today and will continue to exist tomorrow, and which have nothing to do with Judaism or Israel?

My comment is on the ubiquitous idiocy of all religions to kill others 'for their faith'. Whatever it is. You conjured up all these other subjects or arguments.

And don't worry, these conflicts won't end, because 95% of the human population is not educated enough to understand you should be worshiping and mimicking your deity rather than worshiping the map on how to get to your deity. People can't get past the animalistic level of this equation and will continue to murder each other ad infinitum.

"All religions" ?
Speak for yourself.
People were murdering others for territory and women and babies and other things long before they ever created gods and religions to believe in.

You have to put some humans need to conquer territory and be the master over others as something which only exists if any god exists. It is being done for those gods.

You have a great need to project your beliefs on others. Bye now.

"All religions" ?
Speak for yourself.

You have a great need to project your beliefs on others. Bye now.

I just love people who know how to discuss issues. And then ruuuuuunnnnnn

:scared1:

Your historical knowledge is severely difficient, when you lump in Judaism with what Islam and Christianity ha done, especially in the Jewish holy land. Of course you belong to a group who claims to be against any faith or religion but forgets that so called atheists have actually killed and committed more genocide than than the world's religions, "over dirt".

And the followers of which faith/s have historically done most of the killing in the name of their faith, for land resources and power?

Answer: not the Jews!

Funny, the mental midget with an obvious deficient knowledge of history, calls himself "Issac Newton". Ha ha ha.

If you go back far enough on Earth there was only dirt and bugs crawling around. This whole laying claim to a patch of dirt forever is nonsense. That two of the three major religions murder each other over a piece of dirt pretty much paints a picture of who they really are. All the people there worship the map to their savior, not their savior. They worship the story, the narrative. And they'll kill anyone that tells them the story has an alternate ending.

The point is NOT the patch of dirt. The point is the inviolable human right to practice one's religious faith.
Jews from Moldova and other parts of eastern Europe did not, nor do not, have an inviolable right to steal land from indigenous Palestinians in order to make their sectarian state.

If you go back far enough on Earth there was only dirt and bugs crawling around. This whole laying claim to a patch of dirt forever is nonsense. That two of the three major religions murder each other over a piece of dirt pretty much paints a picture of who they really are. All the people there worship the map to their savior, not their savior. They worship the story, the narrative. And they'll kill anyone that tells them the story has an alternate ending.

The point is NOT the patch of dirt. The point is the inviolable human right to practice one's religious faith.
Jews from Moldova and other parts of eastern Europe did not, nor do not, have an inviolable right to steal land from indigenous Palestinians in order to make their sectarian state.
When you use the slogan 'indigenous Pal'istanians" you're referring to the Islamist invaders / conquerors, right?

[Fascinating. Since 1948, how Muslim history has changed. Just look as to what Muslims believe, now, that King Solomon built. More proof that Jews must not listen to Muslims and go ahead with rebuilding the third Temple? Or will it take seeing who wins the next wars promised by Hamas and Hezbollah ? Adam, Noah, Moses, King David, King Solomon, King Saul.........all Muslims, because there is truly on other people but Muslims in the world, there have always been, according to Modern (or not so modern) Islamic thinking]

Thus, Suleiman tells his audience (from 18:00 of the speech) that “Solomon is the most important king in the history of Jerusalem. Why? You always hear of the Temple of Solomon.” While that sounds like an acknowledgement of Jewish history, Suleiman immediately adds that Solomon “built about 40 masjids [mosques],” including “Masjid Al-Aqsa.” He then proceeds to spell out this vile effort to Islamicize Jewish history in some more detail:

“And as he [Solomon] builds Masjid Al-Aqsa — and I want you guys to realize, so I’m just going to clear that from now, Masjid Al-Aqsa is that entire rectangle, that entire sanctuary, it is humongous, that is actually all Masjid Al-Aqsa; the Dome of the Rock is at the center of it, so that entire compound is Masjid Al-Aqsa. So Solomon builds that all out, the original Temple of Solomon, what’s known as the Temple of Solomon, right, the first time that Masjid Al-Aqsa would be built in that caliber, right, he built it throughout. The Old Testament has a lot of detail about how lavish and how elaborate the masjid was when Suleiman [sic] built it, but we don’t know if it’s actually true or not.”

So according to Suleiman, we may not know “how lavish and how elaborate” Solomon’s buildings really were, but we do know that he didn’t really build a Jewish Temple because he built “Masjid Al-Aqsa.” This is a particularly pernicious form of Temple denial: following the bizarre “logic” of Suleiman’s narrative — which apparently reflects mainstream Muslim myths — there couldn’t be a legitimate Jewish Temple at the site that Muslim imagine to have been “Masjid Al-Aqsa” since the time of Adam.

(full article online)

When Solomon built Al Aqsa: Omar Suleiman’s vile efforts to Islamicize the Temple Mount (Petra Marquardt-Bigman) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

<snip>occupied by the Israelis who should go home, as directed to do so by the United Nations Security Council.
I am curious as to where 'home' is in your opinion that the Israeli's should go to? This should be interesting.
Well, that's where they are then. Glad we agree . . .
No, the Israelis are not at home in Israel alone but occupying the Palestinian Territories.
You should open a newspaper sometime.

RE: Should Israel repair the Temple.
※→ Eloy, Shusha, IsaacNewton, et al,

I guess it is a question of "motive."

• Is (was) the removal a matter of the acquisition of wealth and financial gain?
-- OR --
• Is (was) it a matter of protection and preservation?​

(COMMENT)

There is little question as to the essential need to maintain, and when necessary, engaged in restoration and advocacy on behalf of the world's cultural, architectural and archeological heritage. It doesn't matter which cultural or the complex natural of the item. All that matters is that item/location represents a significant historical aspect.

Now we know that some of the Radicalized followers of cults and religions have, in recent times, destroyed not only culturally significant antiquities, but entire sites as well.

There is no question, that humanity needs to protect and preserve artifacts and antiquities of historical significants as a matter of course set by the 21st Century morality.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have been watching the Arab/Palestinian leadership paint the Palestinians into a very bad corner all my life. I have been on this planet a very long time.
Then you should have known better than to pretend that you did not know it is the occupation of the Palestinian Territories and the brutal fashion in how this occupation is maintained that turns the stomachs of so many in the liberal democracies of Europe whose political class generally side with the Israelis for some reason.

I do know better than to believe the lie(s) that I've been lied to all my life whenever I remember watching the Arabs/Palestinians lead and/or influence their people to 'peaceful activism'. Like the 'peaceful activism' that started the '67 war. The 'peaceful activism' during the 1972 Olympics I watched very closely. Etc., etc. Maybe those are the same things the political class in Europe is remembering as well. It seems as though modern liberalism is losing touch with reality. Like Antifa.

I do know better than to believe the lie(s) that I've been lied to all my life whenever I remember watching the Arabs/Palestinians lead and/or influence their people to 'peaceful activism'. Like the 'peaceful activism' that started the '67 war. The 'peaceful activism' during the 1972 Olympics I watched very closely. Etc., etc. Maybe those are the same things the political class in Europe is remembering as well. It seems as though modern liberalism is losing touch with reality. Like Antifa.
Forgive me but we do not share the same language. I mean I don't understand you.

I have been watching the Arab/Palestinian leadership paint the Palestinians into a very bad corner all my life. I have been on this planet a very long time.
Then you should have known better than to pretend that you did not know it is the occupation of the Palestinian Territories and the brutal fashion in how this occupation is maintained that turns the stomachs of so many in the liberal democracies of Europe whose political class generally side with the Israelis for some reason.

There are NO "Palestinian Territories". And the rest of your rant is nothing but garbage which comes from Pallywood. This studio should really earn endless awards in pulling the wool over so many people's eyes.

The only ones being brutal are Hamas against all of those in Gaza who have no power to oust them. And Abbas against all of those who have no power to oust him and the other leaders in the PA.
A PA which continues to teach in schools and everywhere else the OPPOSITE of what the Oslo Accords, signed by Arafat, demanded of the Arabs in order to achieve a Peace Treaty with Israel.

We know that it is NOT occupied territories by the Jews and Israel.
It was occupied territories by Egypt on Gaza, and the Hashemites over Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

The Jews had the decency to not expel all the Arabs from Judea and Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem in 1967 after Jordan dared to attack Israel again, for more land for itself.

Too bad. Israel should have done what the Arabs did to the Jews considering that it IS Jewish land, which was going to be part of Israel in 1948, had so many Arab new countries not been so full of themselves and thought that they could destroy Israel first in 1948, and then in 1967.
And THEN, they tried it again in 1973.

So, do get your history together.
Do get the right place where any Arab belongs. Arabia.
All other places the Arabs are now a majority from outside Arabia to North Africa is INVADED and CONQUERED and OCCUPIED territory by the Arab Muslims.

Let us see you talk about that for a change.
How to return all of that land to its rightful Peoples and put an end to the Arab Muslim occupation which has been going on for 1400 years?

Muslims who do not only want to occupy the ME, North Africa, but also the rest of the world.

Just ask any Imam at any Mosque, and any of the leaders of ISIS, Al Queida, Taliban, etc, etc.

Muslim and European occupation of all of the lands they conquered for the past 1400 years must end, do you not agree?

Free the People !!!!

Free the indigenous People's of every occupied, conquered land by the Christian and Muslim invaders.

Forgive me but we do not share the same language. I mean I don't understand you.

What did you not understand. Muslims going into a Sports event and killing athletes because they were Jews, Israelis?

Or how so many in Europe and elsewhere are selling themselves and reverting to the allowing Jews become the endless target of brain dead people, with brain dead ideas which should have ended with WWII and what was done to the Jews, by then.

It is very simple. Like ABC

Christianity is an ideology of hatred and subjugation of all Jews.

Islam is an ideology of hatred and subjugation of all Jews.

Both ideologies have for a long time done horrible things to the Jews, separately.

Since last century, the sick ones in each religion have banded together
TO DO HORRIBLE THINGS TO THE JEWS.

Why? Because neither sick ones in each religion can stand that Jews have sovereignty and freedom of any kind.

Their favorite time in the world. The Holocaust, where 6 Million Jews were murdered and the Christians and Muslims got away with doing so.

I am totally off topic, but the Temple is the business of the Jews, which the Muslims and Christians do not want them to have any sovereignty over, much less build the third Temple, or anything else on land the sick Muslims see as theirs.

Muslims conquered it, it belongs to them.
So goes the sick thinking of sick Muslims.

When Christians and Muslims stop teaching the next generations nothing but hatred and superiority and the right to "replace" the Jews and Judaism and Israel, THEN there will be peace in that region.

※→ Eloy, teddyearp, et al,

The use of a military administration in the West Bank, as the legitimate power having actually passed from the Jordanians into the hands of the occupant (Israel), the security in-depth did not instantly start-out with hundreds of security checkpoints, a security barrier, controlled roads, the Administrative Areas A, B, C, and a heavy police presence. It was a case of a gradual escalation (to re-establish and insure, as far as possible, public order and safety) in response to the threat posed to non-combatants and Civilians on the Israeli side of the Armistice Line (IAW Article 43 HR).

(COMMENT)Tahoma

The value of the Security Fence/Barrier has both a measurable metric (lives) dramatic on the overall number of incidents.

fencestat.gif

No one single security countermeasure is the answer to the threat posed then (in a time before the barrier) and now (after a portion of the barrier is complete). Israel not only has a near border security consideration to contend with, but also a nation-wide level threat. That is why Israel needs to consider the triad: defense in-depth, protection in-depth and security in-depth.

Believe me when I say that Israel did not want to spend the billions of dollars it has already spent --- or --- the billions of dollars more it will spend to to keep the Hostile Arab Palestinians at bay. But so long as Israel needs to maintain a defensive perimeter in-depth to preserve and defend the sovereign integrity of the Jewish State; and so long as the Arab Palestinians (in cooperation with other Arab League resources and Iran) wish to collapse the Jewish State, Israel will work in its best interest to protect the most developed country in the region. That is no different than any other would do; including any of the 22 Arab League States which have openly attacked Israel in the past.

Most Respectfully,
R

In this instance, it is important to understand the Israeli agenda in the Palestinian Occupied Territories.

The Israeli agenda at the Temple Mount? What?! To be able to freely visit and worship at their own Most Holy Site?! The NERVE! The HORROR! Can these horrid Jews GET any more evil?

/sarcasm

The Muslim, the Arab and the Palestinian people have demonstrated, time and time and time again, that they do not have the capacity to ensure that human rights are protected.

This was clearly obvious in the latest round of violence, by Arab Muslims, on the Temple Mount, assisted by the waqf, followed by more violence, by Arab Muslim Palestinians, in response to security measures directly introduced due to their own violence. It is crazy-making.

THIS is the reason why the Jewish people absolutely must retain sovereignty and control over our Temple Mount. Precious, irreplaceable, cultural monuments simply must not be in the possession of people who will protect neither the monument itself nor the lives and rights of visitors and worshipers.

The use of a military administration in the West Bank, as the legitimate power having actually passed from the Jordanians into the hands of the occupant (Israel), the security in-depth did not instantly start-out with hundreds of security checkpoints, a security barrier, controlled roads, the Administrative Areas A, B, C, and a heavy police presence. It was a case of a gradual escalation (to re-establish and insure, as far as possible, public order and safety) in response to the threat posed to non-combatants and Civilians on the Israeli side of the Armistice Line (IAW Article 43 HR).

The irony is that with all the complaints of "brutal occupation", the Palestinians refuse to take responsibility for their actions which cause the security measures. They confuse the order of events.

In the minds of the Palestinians, the order of events is:
  1. Israel puts up security checkpoints at the Temple Mount, thus creating a "brutal occupation" of the Temple Mount.
  2. Arabs justifiably "resist" in order to end the "brutal occupation".
But in reality, the order of events is:
  1. Arabs murder Israelis on the Temple Mount.
  2. Israelis introduce security measures to protect its citizens.

The security measures can't be rescinded as long as Arabs are still trying to murder Israelis. (Which is why the removal of the metal detectors at the Temple Mount was such a horrible mistake when viewed from this lens. Yes, I know there were other reasons.)

SubRef: Posting #363
※→ Eloy, et al, (and those who are sick)...

I think you might want to revisit your comment here. But, you may pke all you want, you still have it wrong, and I'll explain only one reason you blundered.

If your posts were a little less respectful to the members of USMessageBoard and more respectful of the truth about the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territories, they would be easier to read without puking. The Israelis are not a legitimate power in the Occupied Territories because it is prohibited by international law to acquire territory through war. They should go home.
(PRINCIPLE REFERENCES)

Article 10, Covenant League of Nations (1919)
"The Members of the League undertake to respect and preserve as against external aggression the territorial integrity and existing political independence of all Members of the League. In case of any such aggression or in case of any threat or danger of such aggression the Council shall advise upon the means by which this obligation shall be fulfilled."​
• Chapter I, Article 2(4), Charter - United Nations (1945)
"All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations."​
• Chapter VII, Article 51, Charter - United Nations (1945)
"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations"​
Emphasis, UN Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242) (1967)
"Emphasizing the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the need to work for a just and lasting peace in which every State in the area can live in security,"​
• Principle #1: Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States, UN Resolution 2625 (XXV) (A/RES/25/2625) (1970)
"The principle that States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations,"​
Article 5(3), UN Resolution 3314 (XXIX) (A/RES/29/3314) (1974)
"3. No territorial acquisition or special advantage resulting from aggression is or shall be recognized as lawful."​
Article 3(d), UN Resolution 3314 (XXIX) (A/RES/29/3314) (1974)
"(An)act of aggression: An attack by the armed forces of a State on the land, sea or air forces, or marine and air fleets of another State;"​

(COMMENT)

There is a very key phrase that dates back to the Great War (WWI), and the Covenant: "any threat or danger of such aggression." Today, that is more often states under the Rule of Law as: "threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence."

What constitutes a threat of set of threats. Surely, in May 1948, when the several member nations of the Arab League notified the Secretary General that they intended to mount military operations against Israel if they declared independence, and did so on 15 May, that constituted a "threat." In May 1967, when Egypt ordered the UN Emergency Force (Peace Keepers) to leave the Sinai and then rushed nearly a 100,000 troops, 900 tanks and a like number of field artillery pieces to the Israeli front, that constituted a threat. When, in June 1967, the Jordanian opened an artillery bombardment on Israel, that constituted a threat.

In the case of the territory that came under the control of the Israelis in 1967, that control was made through the lawful use of force under Chapter VII of the UN Charter (self-defense) to protect and defend the State of Israel under Article 2(4) and Principle #1 of International Law.

In addition: The acquisition of sovereign territory is not (remotely) the same as the occupation of territory secured during the pursuit of retreating aggressor Arab Forces.

Additionally: In 1988, when Jordan cut all ties with the West Bank and Jerusalem, Jordan abandon that territory in the hands of Israel which held effective control." What make this significant is that this very same action created the condition known as:

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 2.49.48 AM.png

This is the case where Jordan was the "prior sovereign" that "expressly and implicitly relinquished sovereignty." That placed the territory in the hands of Israel, having effective control.

You made the accusation that: "The Israelis are not a legitimate power in the Occupied Territories because it is prohibited by international law to acquire territory through war." While many people believe that the Hostile Arab Palestinians are owed some special privileged relative to the territory, the fact of the matter is that the conditions seen today are a direct result of Arab League Members, in collusion with the HoAP, demonstrated an aggressor threat and lost territory while in retreat. THEN, they relinquished sovereignty over the territory.

I can see why you might be sick, given that you did not get a single point you made --- correct.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back