Should I do wind sprints at my age

I rather be Italian

I'm sure the Italians wouldn't appreciate it any more than we do...

benito-mussolini.jpg

I guess it’s true that old age is only for the very strong
I don’t think I am going to make it !!
Once I lose my youth then I am not going to adjust

Yeah ... sounds like your heart almost stopped and next time you're keeling over dead ... fist-fighting with strong young men is a good way to get a brain aneurysm ... a good hour of wind sprints should put you six feet under ...

But seriously ... you've made no comment about your general health ... you should ask your doctor this, not hacks on the internet ... your estate can sue your doctor, not so much us ... besides, all you'll get from us is snark ... if you're really Jewish, why are you posting at oh-dark-thirty in the morning? ...

I lost all 5 matches on points to guys 18-25
Things were even the first 2 min then my body just gave out and I had zero left .
Very embarrassing but what can I do

I am also afraid of injury if I over do it

It might help if you stopped jerking off. Didn't your coach warn you about that?
Practice ambidexterity to help ward off Alzheimer's!

I am mid 40s and now on the wrong side .
I was doing a new grappling gym on Friday and I constantly collapsing due to fatigue and horrible cardio
Should I just enjoy the classes at my age or should I invest in building up my cardio as I was like a “ beached whale “
Yes. I am older and do them after my two mile run. Trains your heart and lungs for shot burst of extreme energy expenditures. Expenditures your are more likely to make day to day than pro longed. You are more likely to care something heavy up a stair than expend at a jogging pace over time.. Dp them on grass so you don't fuck up your joints. I jog on a high school track or on grass for same reason.

Yeah ... sounds like your heart almost stopped and next time you're keeling over dead ... fist-fighting with strong young men is a good way to get a brain aneurysm ... a good hour of wind sprints should put you six feet under ...

But seriously ... you've made no comment about your general health ... you should ask your doctor this, not hacks on the internet ... your estate can sue your doctor, not so much us ... besides, all you'll get from us is snark ... if you're really Jewish, why are you posting at oh-dark-thirty in the morning? ...
I am in good health
6-1 and 165

I am a little eccentric and off lol

I was doing a new grappling gym on Friday and I constantly collapsing due to fatigue and horrible cardio
Should I just enjoy the classes at my age or should I invest in building up my cardio as I was like a “ beached whale “
Yes. I am older and do them after my two mile run. Trains your heart and lungs for shot burst of extreme energy expenditures. Expenditures your are more likely to make day to day than pro longed. You are more likely to care something heavy up a stair than expend at a jogging pace over time.. Dp them on grass so you don't fuck up your joints. I jog on a high school track or on grass for same reason.
I won’t jog
I need to start out with only 7 WS and go from there

I could run WS across half of a soccer field
Or football field ...Then rest for 30 sec , then repeat

I won’t jog
I need to start out with only 7 WS and go from there
Sounds like plan

I am in good health
6-1 and 165
Decent size according to the BMI charts. To knock a nigga out you need B 185,,,,with a 36 waist.

Forum List

Back