Should I Buy An Air Fryer?

If Yes, Can You Recommend A Brand?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Not Worth The Trouble

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Nah...fits in a little corner on the countertop.

That lady is a pygmy...their natural small hands create the illusion of size.

Why frozen?
200.gif

What's kept me from buying one is I can't decide which one to get. My toaster oven gets a lot of work, and I'd like to get an air fryer that also has a toaster oven, I think, but then I think "Do I want to give up counter space?" and I end up not getting one. Maybe I'll get a smaller one and keep my toaster oven, even though it will eat up my counter space that way too. I do want an air fryer though, it's past time I get one.
all air fryers are also toaster ovens and anything you can do in an oven you can also do,,

get the biggest one you can find,, it will save you going back for a bigger one,,

Any seasoned veterans who can help a brother out?
If you want to take up more space in on your kitchen counter to things you no longer use?
By all means get one.
I know of several-several people who bought one, and used incessantly for a month maybe... only to end up putting it in in the garage with all the other stuff they thought they had to have.

If you want to take up more space in on your kitchen counter to things you no longer use?
By all means get one.
I know of several-several people who bought one, and used incessantly for a month maybe... only to end up putting it in in the garage with all the other stuff they thought they had to have.
I've actually bought an air fryer cookbook already, and have been looking at recipes. When I get one, I'll be prepared.

I've actually bought an air fryer cookbook already, and have been looking at recipes. When I get one, I'll be prepared.

That's a shame ... I have a cookbook for the air fryer and could have sent it to you for free.

Look at the bright side though ... If the recipe you try doesn't work out ...
You can always just eat the box the fryer came in.

If you put 30 gallons of oil in a 35-gallon pot and try to add a 20-pound turkey,
it isn't going to go well whether or not the turkey is frozen ... :thup:

I've got news for you: If you put 5 gallons of oil in a 20 gallon pot and drop in a 20 pound turkey, the results won't be much different...

Forum List

Back