What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Drug Dealers Really Get The Death Penalty?

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Drugs only kill people because they are illegal so have no dosage control.
If they were legal, then no one would be dying.
Bullshit!!!
People overdose on legally prescribed drugs all the time.
I take morphine for severe back and hip pain,if I wanted to overdose on it it would be a simple matter of taking to much of it.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Reaction score
At least speculate correctly. Killers generally spend a lot of time reliving their acts. Decent people believe that they will have remorse. Nope, they go over every second, every movement. Over and over. They compare with other killers.

Execute them. There are certain crimes that forfeit life even with other monsters.
I agree 100% that they should be executed.

Fortunately, I do not know anything about the subject. I just think the boredom of incarceration would be terrible suffering for anyone.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% that they should be executed.

Fortunately, I do not know anything about the subject. I just think the boredom of incarceration would be terrible suffering for anyone.
There are many state and private agencies whose function it is to see to it that incarceration is not boring, ever. There are activities galore.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, because just like everything else, the government f*ks up executions. We would just have thousands of drug dealers on death row that WE the taxpayer would be paying for.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.
All drugs should be legal.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And I have known plenty on death row and lifers.

What do you do that would put you in a position of knowing plenty of death row inmates and lifers?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.
Yes, they should.

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No. Trump is deranged. I thought we went over that.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Drugs only kill people because they are illegal so have no dosage control.
If they were legal, then no one would be dying.
prescription drugs are the number one problem...I have witnessed old ladies at the drug going thro severe withdrawal and literally screaming for their nerve pills

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm undecided on this. Several very civilized countries including Indonesia and Singapore have sat dope dealers into their electric chairs for decades.

How has it turned out for them?

Looking at other people's experiences might give some guidance on this.

This is something that needs looked at, and is certainly better than the lib idea of Safe Injection sites and no cash bail.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Death Penalty

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List