Should Drug Dealers Really Get The Death Penalty?

Drugs only kill people because they are illegal so have no dosage control.
If they were legal, then no one would be dying.
Bullshit!!!
People overdose on legally prescribed drugs all the time.
I take morphine for severe back and hip pain,if I wanted to overdose on it it would be a simple matter of taking to much of it.

At least speculate correctly. Killers generally spend a lot of time reliving their acts. Decent people believe that they will have remorse. Nope, they go over every second, every movement. Over and over. They compare with other killers.

Execute them. There are certain crimes that forfeit life even with other monsters.
I agree 100% that they should be executed.

Fortunately, I do not know anything about the subject. I just think the boredom of incarceration would be terrible suffering for anyone.

I agree 100% that they should be executed.

Fortunately, I do not know anything about the subject. I just think the boredom of incarceration would be terrible suffering for anyone.
There are many state and private agencies whose function it is to see to it that incarceration is not boring, ever. There are activities galore.

No, because just like everything else, the government f*ks up executions. We would just have thousands of drug dealers on death row that WE the taxpayer would be paying for.

I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.
All drugs should be legal.

I'm hearing Trump talk about this at his rally right now (happening on Rumble) and even though it would cause a lot less crime in this country, I'm not sure if that's an extreme enough crime for it to end up in death so I'm on the fence about it.
Yes, they should.

No. Trump is deranged. I thought we went over that.

Drugs only kill people because they are illegal so have no dosage control.
If they were legal, then no one would be dying.
prescription drugs are the number one problem...I have witnessed old ladies at the drug going thro severe withdrawal and literally screaming for their nerve pills

I'm undecided on this. Several very civilized countries including Indonesia and Singapore have sat dope dealers into their electric chairs for decades.

How has it turned out for them?

Looking at other people's experiences might give some guidance on this.

This is something that needs looked at, and is certainly better than the lib idea of Safe Injection sites and no cash bail.

Death Penalty

Forum List

Back