Should Conservative States Try To Secede? Again?

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

Texas can ONLY go if they take Florida with them....we want to leave the California/New York Yankee land Union too.

You guys get all of California and will ever throw in Michigan and all the Jews ..if you act by Jan 4th

I am very anti war
I want a peaceful succession

Explain how that would work?
We split up into new nations based on counties
USA will have millions of new dot nations

Or we neither split the country, nor advocate sedition.
Tear this failed nation apart.

No thank you.

I have a soup recipe you might like though. And have you ever had Beef Wellington? I made a varient using pork tenderloin that was really, really good.

What conservative states?

They are turning blue.

Georgia is a perfect example.

By the end of this century, most Americans will be "liberal."

And the country will be violent, corrupt, & disorganized, IMHO.

I assume that at that time a few so-called conservatives will either emigrate or respectfully ask to be given a safe zone where they can live in peace with their families. (Something along the lines of reservations for Native Americans.)
The Soviet Union collapsed. The Communist States can collapse just as well.

They are turning blue.

I assume that at that time a few so-called conservatives will either emigrate or respectfully ask to be given a safe zone where they can live in peace with their families. (Something along the lines of reservations for Native Americans.)

Or....the United States is stronger than you are.

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has suggested that some American states could soon breakaway from the United States and declare independence. Speaking on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, on Wednesday, Limbaugh claimed that "there cannot be a peaceful coexistence" between liberal and conservative America, which he said had increasingly different cultures."

Well, its usually that time of year again; when conservatives opine about seceding and having second Civil Wars and such -- and it always seems to come right after another election loss because of how patriotic they are and all.....

Sounds more like white nationalist fascism talk to me -- where they talk about how there should be only one culture centered around a dominant race; headed by a dictatorial leader with forcible suppression to any opposition -- cool, have at it guys...and I guarantee you, within a matter of years, you will be wanting to secede from that because even that isn't culturally pure enough....Seems conservatives hate America when Americans forces it to live up to its ideas instead of paying it lip service thru empty symbolism and jingoism....

Just the opposite. Dems get power and try to force a disarm of the reps and destroy the country. Reps are all for peace. They want to be left alone. But you cant do that with dems.

The reps want to keep their half of America preserved and let's the dems do what they will with their half. If the dems wanted to do the same thing...fine with me.

Just the opposite. Dems get power and try to force a disarm of the reps and destroy the country.

Reps are all for peace. But they want to keep their half of America preserved and let's the dems do what they will with their half.

Again, its just a marketing campaign from gun manufacturers to scare you into buying more.

Your guns are fine. 'Bama didn't take your guns. And neither with Joe.

Remember, lots of democrats own guns too. I have several.....and the "Joe is gonna take yur' gunz' scare is making it hard for me to buy more.

I figured this post would pick up after that beautiful Supreme Court decision....

Cry harder Trumpers....

20201211_195031.jpg

Please.

They are turning blue.

Lay off the Confusion Juice, Tipsy.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
We did already for his 4 years. Now he needs to pick up all his toys and go home to Florida.

Nope, you refused.

Now we will return the favor for the fucktard and the commie.
I'm Libertarian, so don't care about those 2 wankers. Just knew it would be more fun if Trump lost and went on to melt down. He hasn't disappointed so far.

They keep losing, why not? And don't let the door knob hit them in the ass on the way out. Supreme Court rejects Texas effort to overturn election in blow to Trump legal blitz to stop Biden

We are a truly a lawless society.

The only law is a gun

jep47fYmYw-2.png

Forum List

Back