Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
Denmark has banned the outfit of woman hate:

Leftists and feminists, should we also ban this tool of oppression?

On a related note, congratulations to Denmark on finally growing some balls and standing up against the invasion!

Republicans want to kill the gays and they are worried about Burkas? Republicans are scarier.

...no. women should have the option of wearing a burka, when they don't want to be used by men.

Most of us think you should wear a Burka but we don't want to use you.
i shouldn't complain about being used by women until i have high enough numbers and plenty of practice, to be more proactive; then, I wouldn't mind having the option of a male burka so I can ignore silly chics playing their silly tricks, and be moral about it.
I think most women would happily use you for dish washing and general cleaning.

Yet you love being used by rich far left white men..

...no. women should have the option of wearing a burka, when they don't want to be used by men.

Then all women should renounce the far left religion!
Only if they don't like being used by men.

Since the far left is controlled by rich white men, they should never support it!

You are confusing the far left with the entire Right.

See how the far left shows they love being used by rich far left white men.

GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.
All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

You are so wrong, prove your allegations, for one who got the US involved in WWl. Democrat, WWII? Democrat, Korea? Democrat, Vietnam? Democrat. Four of the largest US wars, tell me again what you mean when you say “all”?

All hate crimes are not caused by Republicans, show the proof.

Gabby Giffords shooter, a Democrat but I maintain he was a nut, and party didn’t play into his ideals. The Vegas shooter had no real political affiliation. Why don’t you educate yourself before you utter such stupid nonsense.

Perspective | What do most mass shooters have in common? Hint: It isn’t politics, video games or religion.

Tons more articles from sources not as bigoted as you.

Now, name the Christian group equivalent to ISIS and quit trying to lie.
Israeli backing is purely motivated by religious beliefs, that resulted in the reshaping of the middle east , millions of deaths and countless of countries are ruined. Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, etc...

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all.

Six people is the equivalent to ISIS? Seriously?

Again, name a group of Christians that is equivalent to ISIS because there is no group that is on the same plane as ISIS as far as terrorism.
That's a short list...state terrorism is far more damaging than groups like ISIS....look what we did overseas, millions of lives ruined, hundreds of thousands killed, we bombing people with drones and we dont care about collateral damage, the Iraq embargo killed hundreds of thousands of innocent lives....too many atrocities committed to protect Israel and have a foot in the middle east.

Your parents still haven't had that birds and the bees talk with you?

Is that an Islamic thing?

First goats, then sheep, then Aisha.
So we get it you hate islam and muslims. What would you say to muslims that save lives as policemen, doctors, soldiers firefighters, etc...? Who follow islam and their wives wear the hijab.

And calling Jews right wing terrorists is your way of supporting them?
Bibi and the extreme right in Israel are no different than the Kkk and ISIS.

See how the far left hates Jews? Thinks they are right wing terrorists?

Disagreeing with the far right in Israel is 'hating the jews'?

Of course you on the right hate Muslims because you consider all Muslims to be terrorists.

100 years ago you would have been the ones leading the same charges against Jews immigrating to America.

All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

You are so wrong, prove your allegations, for one who got the US involved in WWl. Democrat, WWII? Democrat, Korea? Democrat, Vietnam? Democrat. Four of the largest US wars, tell me again what you mean when you say “all”?

Gabby Giffords shooter, a Democrat but I maintain he was a nut, and party didn’t play into his ideals. The Vegas shooter had no real political affiliation. Why don’t you educate yourself before you utter such stupid nonsense.

Perspective | What do most mass shooters have in common? Hint: It isn’t politics, video games or religion.

Israeli backing is purely motivated by religious beliefs, that resulted in the reshaping of the middle east , millions of deaths and countless of countries are ruined. Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, etc...

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all.

Oh so you admit you hate Jews..

Go figure!
Nope I dont , I actually love jews... I hate Zionism and Israeli crimes , dont ge it mixed up.

See now how the far left back peddles after they call Jews far-right terrorists?
Nope, that's you spinning things.

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Go figure!
Nope I dont , I actually love jews... I hate Zionism and Israeli crimes , dont ge it mixed up.

See now how the far left back peddles after they call Jews far-right terrorists?

Nope it is pointing out the truth about the far left and their hatred for anything not part of the far left religion.

But you have been outed as Jew hater!

The extreme right in Israel are indeed criminals, how is that anti Jewish? Lol
Israel committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, how is that anti Jewish?

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Go figure!

Nope it is pointing out the truth about the far left and their hatred for anything not part of the far left religion.

I'm not from the left I love Jews and I hate Zionists criminals. What part you cant understand ? Infact my closest friends are Jews and I get along with them much better than any lefty or liberal as you like to call them. So how am I anti Jewish again ? My best man was a jew? So how am I a jew hater again ? I celebrate all the holidays with them...how am I a jew hater ?

Go figure!

I'm not from the left I love Jews and I hate Zionists criminals. What part you cant understand ? Infact my closest friends are Jews and I get along with them much better than any lefty or liberal as you like to call them. So how am I anti Jewish again ? My best man was a jew? So how am I a jew hater again ? I celebrate all the holidays with them...how am I a jew hater ?

Oh that old I have Jew friends bit, yes we know it well..

Israel committed war crimes and crimes against humanity, how is that anti Jewish?

See how the far left really hates Jews and sees them as far right terrorists?
No Judeans, only Israelis.

See how the far left will try and spin it, but the fact is they hate Jews and think they are right-wing terrorists!

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Six people is the equivalent to ISIS? Seriously?

Again, name a group of Christians that is equivalent to ISIS because there is no group that is on the same plane as ISIS as far as terrorism.
That's a short list...state terrorism is far more damaging than groups like ISIS....look what we did overseas, millions of lives ruined, hundreds of thousands killed, we bombing people with drones and we dont care about collateral damage, the Iraq embargo killed hundreds of thousands of innocent lives....too many atrocities committed to protect Israel and have a foot in the middle east.

Again, name the Christian group that is as dangerous as ISIS. You made the claim, so back it up, that is all.

To claim "we" means the United States that would include Democrats and Republicans, so you have yet to prove your claim, please let us know, because as far as I am concerned you are full of it and you have done nothing but dodge and twist and have not answered the question.

See how the far left will try and spin it, but the fact is they hate Jews and think they are right-wing terrorists!
not sure i can tell the difference; except for their public policies.

not sure i can tell the difference; except for their public policies.

With the far left just look at how they do not really support Jews.

Of course they love the Jews with money in the US, but really can not stand them..

Forum List

Back