Should Burka be banned?

Should Burka be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
...no. women should have the option of wearing a burka, when they don't want to be used by men.

Most of us think you should wear a Burka but we don't want to use you.
i shouldn't complain about being used by women until i have high enough numbers and plenty of practice, to be more proactive; then, I wouldn't mind having the option of a male burka so I can ignore silly chics playing their silly tricks, and be moral about it.

Right-wing morality is the product of an objective moral framework.

Name some of the struts of this "objective moral framework".

1) Higher life expectancies (drastically reduced infant mortality rates- for obvious reasons, ya know)
2) Respect for individual liberty and human freedom due to the belief that all people are created in the image of God- resulting in improved economic conditions unparalleled in human history and other indices of advanced social and societal development
3) Equality of the sexes; ending evil institutions such as slavery and genocide; the establishment of innumerable charities, schools, hospitals etc benefiting billions of people globally

Want more?
Actually they just want to cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else... Kind of suicidal...
This religion is legit crazy:

And we are importing just so that some jackass leftist could have votes.

Nay, is just example of white woman "Youtube celebrity" dressing unfashionable and want to show her cellulite legs to get attention from hornet young boys, orobably since husband not able to satisfy her, lol.

If I young man, I only use women who look that "easy" as easy prey, take them out to bar or club and get them drunk, then never call them back again, since Western women are easiest on planet, like fast food.

If I date Muslim woman, I always call her back because I'd be afraid of her father and brother, he he.

Maybe sexually-repressed white males should just start pumping iron at gym, then they not have to stare at skanky youtube Women, and not have wive who fantasize about getting lucky at Justin Bieber concert?

Maybe you should start considering getting the fck out of our countries.

The cop says she is not able to exercise her... right to walk... because of Islam.

Why she dress so slinky in Muslim area if she not like it?

Maybe if she just wear burka when in Muslim area or stay out, then there be no problem.

Plus most women never dress slinky in public anyway unless husband has ED and they not getting any from him anyway - you think if woman married to virle man Mr. Fabio, then she want to show her booty to randos at Walmart?

So nay, no woman really care about "right" to show booty to randos anyway unless she just a ugly duckling or have husband who can't satisfy her, not much of a "right" to worry about unless a guy just be one of those "incels" who masturbate to anime, and only contact with women is staring at rando women's booties like a starving puppy dog rather than actually dating them, lol

Even a better idea, keep the Muslims out and there won't be a problem walking down a street.

I'd be more scared of groups like "LGBT pride" which have documented ties to NAMBLA and groups that want to make diddling children a constitutional right

That be sign of Roman degeneracy like Caligula and Nero - if Muslims be barbarians, then I think Rome needs to get rid of degeneracy on its own free will rather than wait for foreign invaders to do it.

Muslims are awesome just like Christian's but both groups have assholes just like you and ISIS.

What is the Christian equivalent to ISIS?
GOP party. Right wing bigots and racists.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

I tire of all you ignorant bigots.
All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

You are so wrong, prove your allegations, for one who got the US involved in WWl. Democrat, WWII? Democrat, Korea? Democrat, Vietnam? Democrat. Four of the largest US wars, tell me again what you mean when you say “all”?

All hate crimes are not caused by Republicans, show the proof.

Gabby Giffords shooter, a Democrat but I maintain he was a nut, and party didn’t play into his ideals. The Vegas shooter had no real political affiliation. Why don’t you educate yourself before you utter such stupid nonsense.

Perspective | What do most mass shooters have in common? Hint: It isn’t politics, video games or religion.

Tons more articles from sources not as bigoted as you.

Now, name the Christian group equivalent to ISIS and quit trying to lie.
Israeli backing is purely motivated by religious beliefs, that resulted in the reshaping of the middle east , millions of deaths and countless of countries are ruined. Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, etc...

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all.

What buildings have they crashed planes into? How many beheadings on YouTube have they orchestrated? How many people have they killed in the name of God?

All the invasions and wars overseas, all the hate crimes and killings inside the US, most of the mass shooters are right wing nuts...the unconditional support for Israeli crimes by the evangelicals.

You are so wrong, prove your allegations, for one who got the US involved in WWl. Democrat, WWII? Democrat, Korea? Democrat, Vietnam? Democrat. Four of the largest US wars, tell me again what you mean when you say “all”?

Gabby Giffords shooter, a Democrat but I maintain he was a nut, and party didn’t play into his ideals. The Vegas shooter had no real political affiliation. Why don’t you educate yourself before you utter such stupid nonsense.

Perspective | What do most mass shooters have in common? Hint: It isn’t politics, video games or religion.

Israeli backing is purely motivated by religious beliefs, that resulted in the reshaping of the middle east , millions of deaths and countless of countries are ruined. Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, etc...

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all.

Oh so you admit you hate Jews..

Go figure!

I still wish there be way we can get fat housewives who go out to Wal-mart wearing daisy duke to wear burka in public...

Fuck muslims? How ? .
Your parents still haven't had that birds and the bees talk with you?

Is that an Islamic thing?

First goats, then sheep, then Aisha.
So we get it you hate islam and muslims. What would you say to muslims that save lives as policemen, doctors, soldiers firefighters, etc...? Who follow islam and their wives wear the hijab.

And calling Jews right wing terrorists is your way of supporting them?

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Go figure!
Nope I dont , I actually love jews... I hate Zionism and Israeli crimes , dont ge it mixed up.

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Six people is the equivalent to ISIS? Seriously?

Again, name a group of Christians that is equivalent to ISIS because there is no group that is on the same plane as ISIS as far as terrorism.

Fuck muslims? How ? .

So we get it you hate islam and muslims. What would you say to muslims that save lives as policemen, doctors, soldiers firefighters, etc...? Who follow islam and their wives wear the hijab.

Bibi and the extreme right in Israel are no different than the Kkk and ISIS.

Dylan roof
David Adkinson
Michael page
Richard poplawski
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Robert Rudolph

Go figure!
Nope I dont , I actually love jews... I hate Zionism and Israeli crimes , dont ge it mixed up.

See now how the far left back peddles after they call Jews far-right terrorists?

...no. women should have the option of wearing a burka, when they don't want to be used by men.

Most of us think you should wear a Burka but we don't want to use you.
i shouldn't complain about being used by women until i have high enough numbers and plenty of practice, to be more proactive; then, I wouldn't mind having the option of a male burka so I can ignore silly chics playing their silly tricks, and be moral about it.
I think most women would happily use you for dish washing and general cleaning.

Fuck muslims? How ? .

Bibi and the extreme right in Israel are no different than the Kkk and ISIS.

See how the far left hates Jews? Thinks they are right wing terrorists?

Forum List

Back