Should all the Pancho Villa monuments be taken down?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
He was a Mexican Revolutionary who along with his men killed 18 Americans in a sneak attack. Should his statues around the country be taken down? I don't think so, because he was a prominent figure in American History in the early 1900's. But why does he get a pass from the PC police? Yet another example of the Liberal double standard.
pancho.jpg

He was a Mexican Revolutionary who along with his men killed 18 Americans in a sneak attack. Should his statues around the country be taken down? I don't think so, because he was a prominent figure in American History in the early 1900's. But why does he get a pass from the PC police? Yet another example of the Liberal double standard.
View attachment 143491
^ :crybaby:

Go start a petition, snowflake

View attachment 143491
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

So when all the offensive statues are removed will that mean the civil war is over?

View attachment 143491
No, just place a wall around him.

View attachment 143491
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Stfu you worthless ******. It's your goal to prove your own assertions. You assert it's a false comparison, now go through the rigid process to proving your assertion.

View attachment 143491
Where is that statue?

View attachment 143491
^ :crybaby:

Go start a petition, snowflake

Another Liberal who can't read. BUSTED.

View attachment 143491
Where is that statue?
There are several in cities throughout the Southwest.

View attachment 143491

This statue is in Zacatecas, Mexico. I mean, I'm sure there is one in the U.S., but did you have to be so lazy?

What about Crazy Horse? He killed Americans and was stripped of his title of shirt wearer for shacking up with Black Buffalo Woman.

Any reference to him via statue, badass granite mountain sculptures that take 40 years to make his face and arm from dynamite blasts or strip clubs named after that Native American in any way is offensive.

2016_5_3%20Crazy%20Horse%20Mountain%20WT%20©CHM%20%20with%20copyright%289%29web.jpg

This should be removed because Crazy Horse did some bad things.

Forum List

Back