Short lists of Palestinian savagery on Christians

6a00e54f937a3488330147e19a156c970b-320wi
More ridiculous Garbage from the Garbage Man,who was once know as Vig.............What the Fcuk happened to him?????!!!!!!

t97e4x.jpg

Readiing the post of the deluded pro Palestinians in this thread just further proves what I have ben saying for a while: pro Palestinians aare allergic to the truth!
I dunno about that Toasty but I know the Israeli/Zionists are.steve
You're going around the bend, Steve. It ain't looking good.
Coming from You Toastie and Vig...That is a compliment indeed......Thanks.....now for you 3, to be spoken in a Jamaican patois for real effect.

You are the Big 3.....I am the Small Axe,Ready to cut you down,ready to cut you down..... so in JA patois.....>>>>
You are de Big Tree.....I am de Small Axe,Ready to cut you down,ready to cut you down.

Don't you just love it Hoss,Toastie and Vig.......if only.....you had such innovation and intelligence.....life would be so much clearer for you.....Oooo Yeah,I am the Small Axe ready to cut you down..HIM theliq

So Totally Ignorant You Are Vig......that you forgot to mention that a certain section of the Knights Templar WERE IN FACT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CANNIBALS......FACT

You also failed to mention that Saladin defeated the various Crusades which FAILED the Christians asked The Great Mongol Ghengis Khan to help them over throw Saladin......"His reply was that he NEVER dealt or supported CANNIBALS"......Yes Vig,you are the Greatest of the Great>>>>>>>>>>>IDIOTS

Regards Steve

So Totally Ignorant You Are Vig......that you forgot to mention that a certain section of the Knights Templar WERE IN FACT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CANNIBALS......FACT

You also failed to mention that Saladin defeated the various Crusades which FAILED the Christians asked The Great Mongol Ghengis Khan to help them over throw Saladin......"His reply was that he NEVER dealt or supported CANNIBALS"......Yes Vig,you are the Greatest of the Great>>>>>>>>>>>IDIOTS

Regards Steve
After your personal Insults I felt it time to treat you the same......I'm just warming up to the task......gee I thrive on these occasions.BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT.....just remember that Vig..........Now............ No Quarter Asked and No Quarter Given

Regards Steve

Perhaps 1000 years ago....today, muslim eats the heart of another muslim!.... One way to rid the world of these barbarians!... BTW, I'm ROTFLMFAO over " No quarter given"

hqdefault.jpg

Regards Steve

Perhaps 1000 years ago....today, muslim eats the heart of another muslim!.... One way to rid the world of these barbarians!... BTW, I'm ROTFLMFAO over " No quarter given"

hqdefault.jpg
Look Vig,I like you but the way you disparage all Muslims,is just not on,so I thought I'd give you some of your own medicine,it isn't accurate in any way concerning you.......and not concerning All Muslims........Yes ISIS and their Ilk are a Murderous pack of Assholes but this mentality should not be assumed for the majority of Muslims..........and to say Hamas are like these people/scum is just inciting Hatred............We have to be Vigilant against these %X#@!X Vig but not at the expense of decent lovely law abiding Muslims,Christians,Hindu's,Janes or Jews etc,.

Just think why do these people ISIS commit such horrific crimes.....to put fear into people......trouble is they are winning and the media are helping them........there should be a total blackout..........Even from Australia and all western nations young people are leaving to join them..........your premise of dehumanizing decent Muslim families is just creating more to leave........and alienation of Muslims in the West just motivates the jihardists sic to entice disaffected Muslim Youth..............what they don't realize is,that if the ISIS won,what sort of society would remain...SHIT in a word............Vig don't be so dismissive of decent people,they need your and my help......not to be treated like Shit.....decent Muslims don't want to be treated in this way.....and why should they.......steve actually your friend.

That reminds me of the way other faiths are treated on the Temple Mount.....a holy place?

Groups of Muslim women hounded Florida Republican Congressman Dennis Ross during his visit to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem — chanting "Allah Akbar" and "Leave!" — as the lawmaker talked over the noise to a camera videotaping the confrontation at the holy site.

Story continues below video.

The shocking tape was released Thursday by The Temple Institute, a nonprofit educational organization based in the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City; Temple Mount is home to two of Islam’s most holy mosques.
Special: Scientist Warns of 30-Year Freeze, Economic Disaster
Ross had been with with a group of Jewish visitors led by Yitzchak Reuven of the Temple Institute, and waited over an hour before being allowed entry to Temple Mount, according to The Yeshiva World News.

"It’s a little bit of a different reception than what I am used to, but coming from a country that respects freedom of religion, we respect what they are doing," Ross said as the women shouted and camera rolled.

Ross told the Washington Free Beacon the agitators wanted to provoke his tour group.

"They followed us," he told the Free Beacon. "We were clearly pointed out to them.
Different people would appear throughout our little tour and wander around in the background with us.

"It was very strange, but we were kind of warned about this. They were trying to provoke us."

"As we walked over the bridge there and turned the corner, there was what you think would have been a group of older women in a prayer group," Ross said.

"As soon as they saw us they started yelling, 'Allah Akbar.' And they kept following us."

Rep. Dennis Ross Taunted by Muslim Women at Temple Mount
Funny Hoss that Palestine has a huge numbers of Tourists visiting its historic 3000+ sites each year from all faiths,and there are NO problems....your Israeli pox news............but you keep up your negative work........and the tourists who visit Palestine unhindered(by Jews) will continue to expand.

you comment "REP DENNIS ROSS,TAUNTED by MUSLIM WOMEN at Temple Mount" is a bit of a joke,but hey if you feel it projects negativity against the down trodden,.....says more about you than them.......Absolute Trash is what it is,and Pathetic with it. Anyhow who are the Washington Free Beacon and Yeshiva World News ??????? No Doubt the Zionist Terrorist TRASH.

Lift your game and get REAL.......1/10 off to the Naughty Corner for Bullshitters with you Hoss......How the once Mighty have Fallen....steve as for your cartoon of a Muslim with a sword,how this equates to you prose is baffeling to say the least...unless it was to forment RACISM and Hatred............you really have become a Prick...steve

You just don't like seeing your beloved islam shown up for what it is do you, a violent psychopathic cult that exists only to mass murder, rape and steal. It is even commanded in your holy book to murder, rape and steal until you have taken over the world.

Regards Steve

hqdefault.jpg
Look Vig,I like you but the way you disparage all Muslims,is just not on,so I thought I'd give you some of your own medicine,it isn't accurate in any way concerning you.......and not concerning All Muslims........Yes ISIS and their Ilk are a Murderous pack of Assholes but this mentality should not be assumed for the majority of Muslims..........and to say Hamas are like these people/scum is just inciting Hatred............We have to be Vigilant against these %X#@!X Vig but not at the expense of decent lovely law abiding Muslims,Christians,Hindu's,Janes or Jews etc,.

Just think why do these people ISIS commit such horrific crimes.....to put fear into people......trouble is they are winning and the media are helping them........there should be a total blackout..........Even from Australia and all western nations young people are leaving to join them..........your premise of dehumanizing decent Muslim families is just creating more to leave........and alienation of Muslims in the West just motivates the jihardists sic to entice disaffected Muslim Youth..............what they don't realize is,that if the ISIS won,what sort of society would remain...SHIT in a word............Vig don't be so dismissive of decent people,they need your and my help......not to be treated like Shit.....decent Muslims don't want to be treated in this way.....and why should they.......steve actually your friend.

Błah blah blah....more empty, meaningless justifications for the barbarism that Islam creates.

It came out yesterday that the ISIS asshole in the decapitation videos, is a middle class Muslim from London who is college educated in computer programming. Also, the college he attended has a lot of Muslims like him who were seen celebrating on 9-11.

And besides, "alienation" is not an excuse. Plenty of minorities feel alienated. Why is it only Muslims that turn into jihadi mass murdering savages.

Islam is a cancer upon modern humanity.

Last edited:
How nice a bigoted Jew blog site
Name:Yaakov Kirschen

Bigots, extremists and bloggers with strong opinions come in all colors and shades. It is the people that take violence actions or aid terrorism that are the danger.
If there was peace most of these would just be normal venting. When there is real fear of extermination or genocide, it is protective reductionism. True religious zealots and apocalyptics are the ones I find the least rational, but then I personally don't find religious faith rational. It is one thing to believe in something higher or more universal but another to be confined and controlled by dogma in inflexible rules and rejects the reason and common sense we are gifted with.

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

That reminds me of the way other faiths are treated on the Temple Mount.....a holy place?

Groups of Muslim women hounded Florida Republican Congressman Dennis Ross during his visit to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem — chanting "Allah Akbar" and "Leave!" — as the lawmaker talked over the noise to a camera videotaping the confrontation at the holy site.

Story continues below video.

The shocking tape was released Thursday by The Temple Institute, a nonprofit educational organization based in the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City; Temple Mount is home to two of Islam’s most holy mosques.
Special: Scientist Warns of 30-Year Freeze, Economic Disaster
Ross had been with with a group of Jewish visitors led by Yitzchak Reuven of the Temple Institute, and waited over an hour before being allowed entry to Temple Mount, according to The Yeshiva World News.

"It’s a little bit of a different reception than what I am used to, but coming from a country that respects freedom of religion, we respect what they are doing," Ross said as the women shouted and camera rolled.

Ross told the Washington Free Beacon the agitators wanted to provoke his tour group.

"They followed us," he told the Free Beacon. "We were clearly pointed out to them.
Different people would appear throughout our little tour and wander around in the background with us.

"It was very strange, but we were kind of warned about this. They were trying to provoke us."

"As we walked over the bridge there and turned the corner, there was what you think would have been a group of older women in a prayer group," Ross said.

"As soon as they saw us they started yelling, 'Allah Akbar.' And they kept following us."

Rep. Dennis Ross Taunted by Muslim Women at Temple Mount
Funny Hoss that Palestine has a huge numbers of Tourists visiting its historic 3000+ sites each year from all faiths,and there are NO problems....your Israeli pox news............but you keep up your negative work........and the tourists who visit Palestine unhindered(by Jews) will continue to expand.

you comment "REP DENNIS ROSS,TAUNTED by MUSLIM WOMEN at Temple Mount" is a bit of a joke,but hey if you feel it projects negativity against the down trodden,.....says more about you than them.......Absolute Trash is what it is,and Pathetic with it. Anyhow who are the Washington Free Beacon and Yeshiva World News ??????? No Doubt the Zionist Terrorist TRASH.

Lift your game and get REAL.......1/10 off to the Naughty Corner for Bullshitters with you Hoss......How the once Mighty have Fallen....steve as for your cartoon of a Muslim with a sword,how this equates to you prose is baffeling to say the least...unless it was to forment RACISM and Hatred............you really have become a Prick...steve[/QUOTE

You just don't like seeing your beloved islam shown up for what it is do you, a violent psychopathic cult that exists only to mass murder, rape and steal. It is even commanded in your holy book to murder, rape and steal until you have taken over the world.

Hmmmm
How very strange you would say "My beloved Islam" I may support the Palestinians but somehow in your Sordid Little Brain......That makes me an Islamist........The trouble with some of you Jews,you think you can spout such Shit and it makes it true.....You are an Idiot.

Regards Steve

hqdefault.jpg

Błah blah blah....more empty, meaningless justifications for the barbarism that Islam creates.

It came out yesterday that the ISIS asshole in the decapitation videos, is a middle class Muslim from London who is college educated in computer programming. Also, the college he attended has a lot of Muslims like him who were seen celebrating on 9-11.

And besides, "alienation" is not an excuse. Plenty of minorities feel alienated. Why is it only Muslims that turn into jihadi mass murdering savages.

Some Islam...but you make a fair point Roudy..steve

How nice a bigoted Jew blog site
Name:Yaakov Kirschen

Bigots, extremists and bloggers with strong opinions come in all colors and shades. It is the people that take violence actions or aid terrorism that are the danger.
If there was peace most of these would just be normal venting. When there is real fear of extermination or genocide, it is protective reductionism. True religious zealots and apocalyptics are the ones I find the least rational, but then I personally don't find religious faith rational. It is one thing to believe in something higher or more universal but another to be confined and controlled by dogma in inflexible rules and rejects the reason and common sense we are gifted with.

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”
Excellent post,steve

Up in the air here. Israel was founded by...terrorist. What they did to the Brits amounts to terrorism. For a just cause...? I can relate to Palestinians, up to a point. The underdog, being dispossessed of their homeland. But the rest of this is madness.

Regards Steve

hqdefault.jpg

Some Islam...but you make a fair point Roudy..steve

Alcohol wore off? You need to stop binge drinking.

Forum List

Back