Short Answers Against Gun Control

Federal law, however, does.
YES, they do, for firearms DEALERS.
Let me clarify.

Texas does not currently require background checks for firearms sold or traded at gun shows by private individuals or unlicensed vendors. Problem The background check loophole, aka “gun show loophole,” refers to the scenario that, barring any additional requirements, prohibited purchasers (including violent offenders) are able to avoid background checks at gun shows by purchasing guns from unlicensed sellers and private individuals. “Private individuals” is a loose term under the Firearm Owners Protection Act that includes any private seller who does not rely on gun sales as the primary means of income.

Last edited:
Does anyone wonder anymore what smokin op is smokin? Not me.

Does anyone wonder anymore what smokin op is smokin? Not me.
NO question on what you're drinking.

830b18e760e783086482d9b2d6940d11.jpeg

NO, moron you're the one who, claimed I said driving was a right, constitutionally.
Unlike airports, cars and trucks didn't exist in 1789.

I'm sure it's been more than 5 pages.
Neither did computers so I guess whatever you write electronically isn't protected.

And yes you did say driving was a right not a privilege

Neither did computers so I guess whatever you write electronically isn't protected.

And yes you did say driving was a right not a privilege
You're FOS.
Never stated driving wasn't a privilege.
If all the driver's legal criteria are met, people can drive on any roadway in the US, barring restrictions of that roadway.

YES, they do, for firearms DEALERS.
Let me clarify.
Texas does not currently require background checks for firearms sold or traded at gun shows by private individuals or unlicensed vendors. Problem The background check loophole, aka “gun show loophole,”
You said :
Texas has no law requiring firearms dealers to initiate background checks prior to transferring a firearm.
These people are not dealers.
refers to the scenario that, barring any additional requirements, prohibited purchasers (including violent offenders) are able to avoid background checks at gun shows by purchasing guns from unlicensed sellers and private individuals.
M'kay. So?
Most states do not have background checks on private sales.

You said :
Texas has no law requiring firearms dealers to initiate background checks prior to transferring a firearm.
These people are not dealers.
Did YOU NOT read my clarification?
M'kay. So?
Most states do not have background checks on private sales.
Texas one is of 21 states that don't require background on private or unlicensed vendors,
Not most.

Don’t forget pistols with detachable magazines. They have been used in many mass murders.
Absolutely. Handguns are used in around 50% of homicides in the US. The firearm homicide rate there will never drop until the possession of handguns is heavily restricted.

<Cue all the cowboy wannabes clutching their pearls and reaching for their fainting couches.>

Absolutely. Handguns are used in around 50% of homicides in the US. The firearm homicide rate there will never drop until the possession of handguns is heavily restricted.

<Cue all the cowboy wannabes clutching their pearls and reaching for their fainting couches.>
What do you care, foreigner?

Did YOU NOT read my clarification?
I did.
So you agree your statement...
...is meaningless, as federal laws creates this requirement
Fair enough.
Texas one is of 21 states that don't require background on private or unlicensed vendors,
Not most.
-14- states require background checks on private sales.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Nevada , New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington
36 is most of 50.

Bullshit.

If you can't buy an AR-15 then it is a ban. The law says you cannot buy one. The law is referred to as an "assault weapons ban".

You can register any new vehicle you want. You can buy any new vehicle you want and get it registered, hence no ban.

However, only the existing ARs (and hundreds of other named firearms) can get registered to be grandfathered in and no new ones can be sold or even transferred under most circumstance, hence a ban.

I swear you Moon Bats are dumber than a door knob.

Pull your head out of you ass. You are embarrassing yourself.

By the way asshole, I also think you are lying about having a truck. All you pussy Moon Bats drive a Prius.
I take my AK-47 to the range in my Yaris. Does that make me a bad person? 😲

"Yaris" ? LOL!

I take my "assault rifles" to the range in my Tundra. The climate changing gas guzzling Tundra made in Texas by non UAW workers.
My Yaris' superior gas efficiency helps me save $ to buy more assault rifles! 😛

Forum List

Back