Shoplifters threaten to shoot security guard while taking food from Superlo

Everything about Trump is inappropriate.

Debbie S. Milligan said: "Wow, this is what you are teaching the Boy Scouts? To be disrespectful to a Past President. One that had been a Boy Scout, unlike the current President. Completely disrespectful!"

Everything about Trump is inappropriate.

Debbie S. Milligan said: "Wow, this is what you are teaching the Boy Scouts? To be disrespectful to a Past President. One that had been a Boy Scout, unlike the current President. Completely disrespectful!"

Nope. Like I said, you people spread nothing but lies.

Nope. Like I said, you people spread nothing but lies.
westwall

My father and brothers were eagle scouts. They have high standards for integrity, service and self-discipline.

Trump knows nothing about those basic, decent qualities. I suspect you don't either if you admire a criminal like Trump. He doesn't even treat the women in his family with respect.

westwall

My father and brothers were eagle scouts. They have high standards for integrity, service and self-discipline.

Trump knows nothing about those basic, decent qualities. I suspect you don't either if you admire a criminal like Trump. He doesn't even treat the women in his family with respect.

I'm sure they are wonderful people.

You should try and be more like them.

dang these blacks folks wanted there ribs real bad. bunch of thugs threatening guns on people. hope they find them. another bunch of black shoplifters in memphis.

View attachment 918105
Now how did I know they were jungle bunnies before I clicked?

westwall

You just keep pulling shit out of your ample ass.

Forum List

Back