Shoplifters threaten to shoot security guard while taking food from Superlo

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dang these blacks folks wanted there ribs real bad. bunch of thugs threatening guns on people. hope they find them. another bunch of black shoplifters in memphis.

1710616775074.png

dang these blacks folks wanted there ribs real bad. bunch of thugs threatening guns on people. hope they find them. another bunch of black shoplifters in memphis.

View attachment 918105

This is just awful... and it happening all the time all over the country.

Yesterday there was a thread with two extremely fat Black women who were caught shoplifting. The thing that stood out in my mind was their entitlement and arrogance.

Where else do you see that on display?

Yesterday there was a thread with two extremely fat Black women who were caught shoplifting. The thing that stood out in my mind was their entitlement and arrogance.

Where else do you see that on display?
Leftists.

When you threaten violence in furtherance of theft, it goes from being shoplifting to robbery ... a much more serious offense.

When you threaten violence in furtherance of theft, it goes from being shoplifting to robbery ... a much more serious offense.
Yup. Justifies deadly force against them.

Really? Do you support Orban, Putin, Proud Boys, QAnon and Trump's violent speech? Do you support obesity and entitlement??
Nope. But you support the leftists use of violent speech.

Were you to not have a double standard you would have no standards at all.

Add obesity and arrogance and you have Trump.
Or you, or any other leftist who lies about what Trump actually said.

Face it, the leftist policies are what is driving this violence.

Not whitey, or Christians, or repubs, this is YOU.

Nope. But you support the leftists use of violent speech.

Were you to not have a double standard you would have no standards at all.
I don't support violent speech from anyone, especially not a president. Must be the Adderall.

Or you, or any other leftist who lies about what Trump actually said.

Face it, the leftist policies are what is driving this violence.

Not whitey, or Christians, or repubs, this is YOU.
Have you forgotten Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts of America? Scout leadership was apologizing for Trump.

Forum List

Back