Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

I say let it play out. It has already played out in recent elections and it will play itself out come the midterms. It has got to the point now where even the Northeast (including the state and city of New York) and California aren't even safe for the Democrats. Republicans can pick up seats in these areas, even if they don't turn the whole state over.

I say let it play out. It has already played out in recent elections and it will play itself out come the midterms. It has got to the point now where even the Northeast (including the state and city of New York) and California aren't even safe for the Democrats. Republicans can pick up seats in these areas, even if they don't turn the whole state over.

That seems proven by the exodus of the residents to other States.

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

To think we, my wife and I, are dumb enough (apparently) to actually PAY for products we want to to own, with money we worked to earn. I guess we've been doing it wrong all these years . . .

So it's fine to shoot kids in school as long as you have piss poor aim and don't actually kill any of them?

Do you hear yourself you fucking idiot?

Yes, one of them is assault, the other is murder... Murder is generally considered more serious.

Simpkins is probably going to end up in jail... while Rittenhouse was freed due to racism and bad lawyering.

I'm not surprised that you're surprised...

Right wing media never allows self examination...if they do; the examiner is usually shown the door if they still have a career ahead of them.
You urban idiots should end the examination and stop the actual crimes.

Not just that, but back during the heyday of the new urban freeways, suburban development and "white flight", I think our ancestors who left cities to live in these new suburban communities were on to something.
Ancestors?

Actually, I think that was me.

There are no red cities.

I dunno, my city can look pretty red when the light hits it just right at sunset. :smoke:

sunset-over-houston-usa--32976.jpg

Forum List

Back