Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

If I owned a store of any kind, I'd have an armed guard on duty 24/7.
If you see someone loot, shoot to kill, and don't stop till you run out of ammo.
I can't find the vid. Remember recently all those zoo animals running out of a Macys or somewhere. Big sign saying.....Curbside Pick up Only!.....................LOLOL..................What a laugh

Wish I could find that damned vid

So, what are we learning here?

Pretty obvious I think...open a bookstore.

1637586165659.png

1637586186536.png

1637586206621.png

PRISTINE CONDITION.
The black savage abhors any higher knowledge for anything, above immediate gratification.

Meh, the dem population centers are getting exactly what they deserve, good-n-hard. At the end of the day it's deserves that has everything to do with it.

Just look at the number of dem population centers that have eliminated (or are actively trying to) the county Sheriff because they are elected officials. They get shed of the elected Sheriff and the bones of the department are only used to service the court/jails (where required by law) with the dem boards of supervisors in charge.

In Loudoun County, Virginia (of recent school board infamy) they are trying the same thing because the elected Sheriff is pushing back against the liberal Loudoun Co. BoS policies..

We need to take action urgently to make flat-screen 104" LED TV's lighter.

Someone is going to hurt themselves looting.
As in the Rittenhouse trial, videos matter. Looting baboons may get to star’n a silver-screen classic before getting free rent thanks to roof drone footage as it tracks the organism(s), day or night.

View attachment 567131
View attachment 567132

View attachment 567133
PRISTINE CONDITION.
The black savage abhors any higher knowledge for anything, above immediate gratification.

Gayer than gay, the baboons get sexually excited amongst themselves when every few words is accentuated by a certain other word. After such foreplay, they are compelled to go out and do shit.

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

Good. This is what they want. More, please.

Good. This is what they want. More, please.
Americans should have become tired of this violent infantilism and want to move on to something else during their short lifespans. So to help eliminate baboonism, drones are the answer.

Citizen’s Archive, 2022-2050

For the most part, the police aren't defunded. There's no policies against policing.

The police are just not doing their jobs because they're untouchable. They don't have to. Nothing bad will happen to them as a result.

Is it better to live with thieves and looters or with murderers in blue uniforms?

Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities,

Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

21 Nov 2021 ~~ By Alicia Powe
Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities including New York City, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and St. Louis are skyrocketing.
Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals.

~Snip~
“A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined,” the publication notes.
According to the survey of 6,000 police officers, 78 percent said they don’t feel supported by the Department and 73 percent said the most effective cops fail to “receive appropriate recognition.”

Commentary:
This country is now run by thieves, and not just election thieves.
Should anyone be surprised that everyone is copying the example of the installed leaders?
A good read for this is the NY Times Opinion piece.
I'm surprised that the NY Times would write an opinion piece of this magnitude.

Well sure. What are they going to loot in Red cities? Meth labs and empty cans of PBR?

View attachment 567131
View attachment 567132

View attachment 567133
PRISTINE CONDITION.

Yes, let the racism flow through you. Ever plan to grow a pair and repeat your racist vomit in real life? Haha...nope. sissy.

Forum List

Back