Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

Nonsense.

The so-called Art Show was in a stationary location. You could choose to attend or not. A provocative march through a town could not be avoided by the townsfolk, except to flee inside and close their windows and draw their drapes and blinds and curtains and not look outside and to plug their ears. Big difference.

The so-called Art Show was a passive cartoon-drawing contest. You could choose to attend or not. The provocative march in question was explicitly and loudly proclaiming the so-called despicable nature of a religion and its adherents and bemoaning the fact that more did not die in a multi-year genocidal event against them. Big difference.

Guy, keep pretending your racism isn't as bad as the Nazi's racism.

It doesn't fly. This was meant to provoke as much as the Nazis marching through Skokie was meant to provoke.

I'm glad they had the exhibit and I support future displays of the murderous Muslim regime

-Geaux

Time to pony-up, Joe.

Stop making excuses for the terrorists, Joe, and come stand alongside your countrymen, as they give new meaning to that old American maxim.

Terrorists aren't bothering me a bit. Not a bit. You are like the fool who climbs into the tiger cage and then whines when the tiger mauls you.

My policy- Get out of the middle east, stop propping up Israel, and stop fucking with these people. And when some asshole like Geller pulls shit like this, charge her ass with a hate crime and throw her into a cell with a bunch of lesbian bikers.

Don't go looking for trouble and it won't find you. I'm frankly sick of my fellow americans dying for the Zionists and the oil companies.

Nonsense.

The so-called Art Show was in a stationary location. You could choose to attend or not. A provocative march through a town could not be avoided by the townsfolk, except to flee inside and close their windows and draw their drapes and blinds and curtains and not look outside and to plug their ears. Big difference.

The so-called Art Show was a passive cartoon-drawing contest. You could choose to attend or not. The provocative march in question was explicitly and loudly proclaiming the so-called despicable nature of a religion and its adherents and bemoaning the fact that more did not die in a multi-year genocidal event against them. Big difference.

Guy, keep pretending your racism isn't as bad as the Nazi's racism.

It doesn't fly. This was meant to provoke as much as the Nazis marching through Skokie was meant to provoke.
Yes.

I expected such a reaction, in the face of a decent counterpointing.

You've got nothing here... you know it... I know it... and now so does everyone else.

Oh, and, by the way... Islam is not a "race", eh?

And with respect to provocation... there's one helluva big difference between choosing to attend and event, versus having no choice as the provocateurs march down your street.

The maxim, Joe.. the maxim:

"I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death, your right to say it."

You took the oath yourself, Joe, as I recall.

Time to pony up.

...Terrorists aren't bothering me a bit. Not a bit. You are like the fool who climbs into the tiger cage and then whines when the tiger mauls you...
No. We kill the tiger, when it tries. And we don't run from it, or avert our eyes, so it won't fix on us.

...My policy- Get out of the middle east, stop propping up Israel, and stop fucking with these people. And when some asshole like Geller pulls shit like this, charge her ass with a hate crime and throw her into a cell with a bunch of lesbian bikers...
Ah, OK...

I'd forgotten for a moment that you're an Israel-hater and that that oftentimes places you alongside the Muslims. Foolish of me. You're a lost cause. Forget I said anything.

...Don't go looking for trouble and it won't find you. I'm frankly sick of my fellow americans dying for the Zionists and the oil companies.
Cheese-eating Surrender Monkey thinking.

The Muslims have been phukking with us almost since our Republic was born.

They phukk with everybody, sooner or later, and, eventually, repeatedly, and, for Surrender Monkey nations, decisively and permanently.

Best to get out in front of that shit and serve them better than they serve us, in the only language that those Neanderthals understand.

Last edited:
Yes.

I expected such a reaction, in the face of a decent counterpointing.

You've got nothing here... you know it... I know it... and now so does everyone else.

Oh, and, by the way... Islam is not a "race", eh?

And with respect to provocation... there's one helluva big difference between choosing to attend and event, versus having no choice as the provocateurs march down your street.

The maxim, Joe.. the maxim:

"I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death, your right to say it."

You took the oath yourself, Joe, as I recall.

Time to pony up.

i took an oath to shoot whoever the president told me to shoot.

I didn't take an oath to protect racists from their own stupidity.

No. We kill the tiger, when it tries. And we don't run from it, or avert our eyes, so it won't fix on us.

But the tiger wasn't bothering you until you started fucking with it because you wanted something in his cage, that's the point.

Cheese-eating Surrender Monkey thinking.

The Muslims have been phukking with us almost since our Republic was born.

They phukk with everybody, sooner or later, and, eventually, repeatedly, and, for Surrender Monkey nations, decisively and permanently.

Uh, no, they really haven't been. I mean, I know you think there's a muslim hiding under your bed, but the interests of hte Oil Companies are not my interests.

I'd forgotten for a moment that you're an Israel-hater and that that oftentimes places you alongside the Muslims. Foolish of me. You're a lost cause. Forget I said anything.

I'm not on anyone's side. I'm not on the Muslims side, I'm not on the Zionists side. That is a fight that really has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. And if the Zionists weren't pulling the strings in our government, we wouldn't be over there.

...i took an oath to shoot whoever the president told me to shoot. I didn't take an oath to protect racists from their own stupidity.
You took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Republic - including its People, and, by way of extension, to protect their Rights.

You may consider yourself released from that Oath, however, vast and dominating numbers of your brothers and sisters in arms consider that that Oath never expires.

Leadership by example.

It's why veterans are given a place of respect in our society.

...Uh, no, they really haven't been...

note.gif
"...to the shores of Tripoli..."
note.gif

...i took an oath to shoot whoever the president told me to shoot. I didn't take an oath to protect racists from their own stupidity.
You took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Republic - including its People, and, by way of extension, to protect their Rights.

You may consider yourself released from that Oath, however, vast and dominating numbers of your brothers and sisters in arms consider that that Oath never expires.

Leadership by example.

It's why veterans are given a place of respect in our society.

I considered myself released from that Oath when the Zionists told George Bush to get the mean old Saddam and he said, "What is thy bidding, my master!"

Fighting undeclared wars against someone who isn't our enemy, not what I signed up for.

And I certainly didn't sign up to protect some crazy rich broad who is provoking people intentionally.

...Uh, no, they really haven't been...

note.gif
"...to the shores of Tripoli..."
note.gif

You mean where we signed a treaty insisting we werent' a Christian Nation?

Yes, it was horrible that the Arabs were taking Americans into slavery when we were takign Africans into slavery. Just horrible!

Here's a crazy idea. If they aren't attacking us, don't fuck with them.

I'm not on anyone's side. I'm not on the Muslims side, I'm not on the Zionists side. That is a fight that really has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. And if the Zionists weren't pulling the strings in our government, we wouldn't be over there.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Seriously, I'm tired of people like you signing up y oung kids to died and get maimed for the interests of rich corporations.

Maybe you need to go fight your own damned wars for a change.

Here's my idea. We create an elite unit of hte children of politicians and fortune 500 CEO's, which will be the first delpoyed to any war zone. Let's see how keen they are to fight wars after that.

They'd probably just tell Geller to shut the fuck up.

...I considered myself released from that Oath when the Zionists told George Bush to get the mean old Saddam and he said, "What is thy bidding, my master!" ...
Uhhhhhh... yeah... Joe... take your morning meds... you're losin' it.

Meanwhile... good to know that you now consider yourself released from your Oath.

I mean... it's bad that you consider it so... but good for the sake of clarification.

That will color your interactions on this board, from this point forward.

My condolences.

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Keep pretending the Zionists aren't pulling the strings in Washington.

...I considered myself released from that Oath when the Zionists told George Bush to get the mean old Saddam and he said, "What is thy bidding, my master!" ...

NO, I'm a realist. we need to start calling out the Zionists on their influence.

NO, I'm a realist. we need to start calling out the Zionists on their influence.
Yes, Joe.

Of course, Joe.

=======================================

To the audience: We now return you, to your regularly scheduled debate.

Yes, Joe.

Of course, Joe.

Your concession of the point is duly noted. I know you can't really argue the Zionists aren't pulling the strings in Washington.

When was the last time the Zionists didn't get EXACTLY what they demanded out of Washington?

Thanks.

Forum List

Back