Shootings galore! Ever since Dems took office it's shootings gone wild (again)

Police were being defunded before Biden even took office.
We are talking about what goes on in the mind of the shooter...Biden is in now and the shooters may equate that with less emphasis on law enforcement.

Okay, and where is your evidence of this? None of these mass shooters in the past few weeks have said anything about Joe Biden.
My statement is an opinion only. Shooters are demented and possibly are not thinking clearly, their logic flawed. I do think in general shooters go in areas where they will feel comfortable there are no guns to shoot back, at least at first.

Correlation does not automatically equal causation. Can you explain why Biden being in the White House somehow would spark a rash of mass shootings?
Biden is in, a rash of mass shootings are happening. Democrats=crime.

Can you provide an actual answer that isn't regurgitating the OP's assumption?
I did, it's just not what you want to hear.

No, you didn't. You didn't say anything other than what the OP said, because that's what YOU wanted to hear. I asked for evidence and you clearly don't have any.
Let me ask you how me as a private citizen, not involved in any way with our corrupt government would have any evidence about anything they do? The only thing I know is like I stated, mass shootings and crime are up, and democrats are in charge and started defunding the police. Also, most of the crime increase is in democrat cities and states. The old saying if it looks like a duck...comes to mind.

Why is that?

Well, it could be two things.

A year of being stuck inside, combined with lackluster mental healthcare and easy access to guns.
OR
Biden has pressed the Red Button and the Democratic plan to confiscate all guns is now proceeding as planned -- false flag shootings to use as a pretense for removing all guns
It could be that Hunter Biden, who falsely denied having a drug problem, submitted his background check and walked out with an illegal weapon. Hunter still isnt in jail...

Anyone venture a guess why?

...Do they like reboot y'all each morning and send you out to troll the INternet or something? Some other guy made this EXACT SAME "Why are shootings happening now that Biden is President" tinfoil topic 60 minutes ago.

**** off.

Ah! your feelings are hurt.

Correlation does not automatically equal causation. Can you explain why Biden being in the White House somehow would spark a rash of mass shootings?
Perhaps a sense of less police interference in the shooter's mind?

Police were being defunded before Biden even took office.
We are talking about what goes on in the mind of the shooter...Biden is in now and the shooters may equate that with less emphasis on law enforcement.
Exactly. Democrats have propped up anti law enforcement for 4 years. Criminals obviously think democrats are soft on crime.

Anyone venture a guess why?
Every time the Democrats make a push to attack something, be it white people or guns.....all of the sudden these events start popping up all over the country.
Once one person commits a shooting....the media hammers on it 24/7 in a veiled attempt to create copy-cat shooters.

There is alot of depression in the country. A lot of anger and fear. And alot of nutcases walking the streets.
Democrat made sure the conditions were right for this....making everyone on edge.....and then they simply push people over the edge.

Duh....easy.......

Most mass shootings are ALWAYS under Democrat leadership.

Now, YOU explain THAT

No, I mean quite literally I can copy and paste my response from that topic 45 minutes ago in here. Same shit. There you go.

Why is that?

A year of being stuck inside, combined with lackluster mental healthcare and easy access to guns.
OR
Biden has pressed the Red Button and the Democratic plan to confiscate all guns is now proceeding as planned -- false flag shootings to use as a pretense for removing all guns

Are there more? or is the mainstream media simply covering them more because they aren't covering the corrupt, chaotic, White House? and actually working with the WH, in an attempt to get the public to support more overreaching Govt action?

No, I mean quite literally I can copy and paste my response from that topic 45 minutes ago in here. Same shit. There you go.

Why is that?

OR
...just speaking the truth--you HATE the truth???

Forum List

Back