Shootings galore! Ever since Dems took office it's shootings gone wild (again)

Looks like the right wing has no regard for a human life. They'd rather see little kids get massacre in a school yard by some gun whacko than to have stronger gun laws. Happens all the time. 'Fuck the little kids' they say. Ain't nobody gonna take my 2nd amendment gun rights away'. Of course when it comes to the fetus, that's different. That's where the right wing pretends they believe in the sanctity of a human life.
Looks like the left wing has no regard for black human life. They would rather see little black kids get massacred in a school yard by some other black gun whacko's than to catch these thugs and get the guns off the street to prevent further massacres. In Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Portland, etc. these Democrat mayors, State's Attorneys, along with their appointed Chiefs of Police have done nothing to reduce the amount of gun violence. In Chicago alone there are 700-900 gun homicides each year, which is many many many many many more than the shootings you refer to. The left must not care because these are black kids that are getting shot, It happens all the time. F*** the little kids they say.

Anyone venture a guess why?

Because it's America and there are always a lot of shootings.....
Only from leftists or Democrat voters

Oh my word, what a load of bullshit.

That you have to make up such shit to.... I really don't know why you do it, but it's pathetic.

You hide from reality and pretend it's all someone else's fault, and it can never be anyone in your group.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote, because you have no idea what's even going on.

Anyone venture a guess why?

Because it's America and there are always a lot of shootings.....

Only when a dem holds the presidency.
I know huh, not a single mass shooting when Trump was in..(rolls eyes)

Nor from people like Dylann Roof.

Who is Dylann Roof? No one ever heard of him because he didn't shoot up nine people in a church...... either that or white supremacists suddenly become "democrat voters" the moment they open fire.

His rhetoric - he hates people who are not like him.

What rhetoric?
Your girl that represents blm came out and stated that if Chauvin isn't prosecuted towns will burn. That good enough?

I have no idea who you are talking about or what that has to do with Biden.
Biden supports blm.

BLM was doing this stuff when Trump was president.

Why is that?

I (correctly) predicted that shootings would GREATLY increase after Biden took office.

How did I know?

Knoxville high school shooting leaves 'multiple' people hurt, including cop: police say
That's why when everyone was out buying a gun, I said to buy a thin bullet proof vest.
4eb5qb.jpg

Why is that?

Well, it could be two things.

A year of being stuck inside, combined with lackluster mental healthcare and easy access to guns.
OR
Biden has pressed the Red Button and the Democratic plan to confiscate all guns is now proceeding as planned -- false flag shootings to use as a pretense for removing all guns
Not beyond reality, democrats will stop at nothing to get their way.

Shootings galore! Ever since Dems took office it's shootings gone wild (again)

Correlation does not automatically equal causation. Can you explain why Biden being in the White House somehow would spark a rash of mass shootings?
His rhetoric - he hates people who are not like him. Calling people "Neanderthals" who recognize the better approach to COVID19.
So in other words, you can't cant explain why Biden being in office sparked shootings...got it

His rhetoric - he hates people who are not like him.

What rhetoric?
Your girl that represents blm came out and stated that if Chauvin isn't prosecuted towns will burn. That good enough?

I have no idea who you are talking about or what that has to do with Biden.
Biden supports blm.

BLM was doing this stuff when Trump was president.
Yeah I know, but he didn't support them and wanted to stop them. Biden supports them and won't try to stop them. See the difference?

Looks like the right wing has no regard for a human life. They'd rather see little kids get massacre in a school yard by some gun whacko than to have stronger gun laws. Happens all the time. 'Fuck the little kids' they say. Ain't nobody gonna take my 2nd amendment gun rights away'. Of course when it comes to the fetus, that's different. That's where the right wing pretends they believe in the sanctity of a human life.
Looks like the left wing has no regard for black human life. They would rather see little black kids get massacred in a school yard by some other black gun whacko's than to catch these thugs and get the guns off the street to prevent further massacres. In Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Portland, etc. these Democrat mayors, State's Attorneys, along with their appointed Chiefs of Police have done nothing to reduce the amount of gun violence. In Chicago alone there are 700-900 gun homicides each year, which is many many many many many more than the shootings you refer to. The left must not care because these are black kids that are getting shot, It happens all the time. F*** the little kids they say.
Who put the guns illegally on the street, so easily in the bad guy's hands?

Who supplies the black market?

It's Time to get to the ROOT of the problem.... Imo.

Who put the guns illegally on the street, so easily in the bad guy's hands?

Who supplies the black market?

It's Time to get to the ROOT of the problem.... Imo.
Law abiding irresponsible citizens supply the guns. Open up enough car doors at night and you`ll have a gun.
Metro Police: 12 guns stolen from vehicles last week | News | wsmv.com

Why is that?

A year of being stuck inside, combined with lackluster mental healthcare and easy access to guns.
OR
Biden has pressed the Red Button and the Democratic plan to confiscate all guns is now proceeding as planned -- false flag shootings to use as a pretense for removing all guns
And Democrats releasing tens of thousands of violent felons early from prison?

Why is that?

OR
If Republicans haven`t been providing guns to crazies, there`s a good chance he/she wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. False flag shootings? Anyone believing that nonsense shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns. Do you also think that the California wildfires were started by Jewish space lasers?

Why is that?

OR
If Republicans haven`t been providing guns to crazies, there`s a good chance he/she wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. False flag shootings? Anyone believing that nonsense shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns. Do you also think that the California wildfires were started by Jewish space lasers?
It’s against the law for crazies to have guns. Maybe, just maybe, Democrats should leave them in prison instead of putting them back on the streets with little time served.

Forum List

Back