Shooting at the "Chicken and Watermelon" restaurant.

No mention of the race of the shooters or victims.

'We are disgusted, we are infuriated,' New Orleans mayor says after pair fire into crowd, killing 3

A shooting in New Orleans on Saturday evening left three people dead and seven others injured, authorities said.

The gunfire broke out around 8:30 p.m. local time outside Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue – about 3 miles from the French Quarter, the Times-Picayune reported.

Two individuals wearing "hooded-style" clothing, one with a handgun and the other with a shotgun, opened fire on a crowd of people, FOX 8 New Orleans reported.

Afterward, the suspects fled on foot, the report said.

'We are disgusted, we are infuriated,' New Orleans mayor says after pair fire into crowd, killing 3

Notice this is on Fox, not the Klan's official news site.

What you wanna bet it's in that area where they say "Do not walk alone".

N'awlins takes thuggery to a whole nother level.

I give it 5 stars...

The bars on the windows say it all.
Just looking at the victims, you know these mf's are southern stupid...blonde hair on a black chic, yuk..but all southerner are stupid, especially the

A shooting in New Orleans on Saturday evening left three people dead and seven others injured, authorities said.

The gunfire broke out around 8:30 p.m. local time outside Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue – about 3 miles from the French Quarter, the Times-Picayune reported.

Two individuals wearing "hooded-style" clothing, one with a handgun and the other with a shotgun, opened fire on a crowd of people, FOX 8 New Orleans reported.

I give it 5 stars...

Just looking at the victims, you know these mf's are southern stupid...blonde hair on a black chic, yuk..but all southerner are stupid, especially the white ones
And another ignorant racist rant from tiger. The dumbest human on the board.

I give it 5 stars...

Just looking at the victims, you know these mf's are southern stupid...blonde hair on a black chic, yuk..but all southerner are stupid, especially the white ones
And another ignorant racist rant from tiger. The dumbest human on the board.
Oh I dunno Dave, just wait a while....

If a white person even said "lets go to Fried Chicken and Watermelon" he would lose his job.
Huh?

There mere mention of fried chicken, watermelon and negros in the same sentence by a white person is enough for a facebook movement to ruin someones life. Including their career.

On the other hand it is perfectly fine for blacks to use it as moniker to capitalize other blacks disposable income.

I give it 5 stars...

What, that it’s in a city?

i don't know the facts but I'd bet that it's repeat offenders. Or gangs.

There's an especially bad environment in New Orleans.
I lived there when I was 15 and it was really bad then.
An old gentleman from New Orleans who gave us a tour while I was there a few years back said that it is worse since Katrina. That upset the established gangs and the new ones that have filled the vacuum are warring like mad.

If a white person even said "lets go to Fried Chicken and Watermelon" he would lose his job.
Huh?

There mere mention of fried chicken, watermelon and negros in the same sentence by a white person is enough for a facebook movement to ruin someones life. Including their career.

On the other hand it is perfectly fine for blacks to use it as moniker to capitalize other blacks disposable income.
What world do you live in?

Huh?

What world do you live in?
Minn. man loses job after outcry over racist Facebook message

You can't be racist telling the truth but you can be racist and get away with it, if you lie. A really obnoxious black clerk in the grocery store pissed me off. I said "you are an exceptional employee and a credit to your employer." She knew it was racist but didn't know how it was racist. I got reported to the manager who demanded to know what I said. He too knew it was racist but on the face of it couldn't tell me to leave and not come back. There were a few white customers hiding giggles.

You can't be racist telling the truth but you can be racist and get away with it, if you lie. A really obnoxious black clerk in the grocery store pissed me off. I said "you are an exceptional employee and a credit to your employer." She knew it was racist but didn't know how it was racist. I got reported to the manager who demanded to know what I said. He too knew it was racist but on the face of it couldn't tell me to leave and not come back. There were a few white customers hiding giggles.
How is that "racist"? You were speaking to an individual about his/her behaviour. Nothing about an entire race.

'Are Fried Chicken And Watermelon Racist?' MTV's Franchesca Ramsey Asks In New Web Series | HuffPost

“When you automatically link fried chicken and watermelon with black people, you’re bringing all that baggage along with it, even if you don’t realize it,”

But its okay for a restaurant name if you're black.
As a white person I cannot open a restaurant and call it, "Chicken & Watermelon."

More black privilege.

A couple opened a Mexican Restaruarnt using recipes they found traveling in Mexico...the left wing asshats protested their restaurant because only Mexicans can make Mexican food...remember that one?

Forum List

Back