Shoot Them On Sight?

To some RWs, a TV is worth more than a human life.

If it's my TV, that I worked for so hard to earn and you just want to take it because you think you are owed? Yeah, that TV is worth more than your life. Your life apparently can't even produce the purchase of your own TV so you need to steal it from me and claim it's no big deal I should just let it go and earn another?

You know what? I also earned and purchased the gun and hollow points to protect me and my TV. You can have one of those for free. Go earn your own fucking TV or get the bullet I purchased as well as the welcoming party to taking something that doesn't belong to you.

Anything I own due to my hard work is absolutely more valuable than the life of some asshole trying to take that away from me.

Steal from me and yes it's a death penalty offense and if I can do anything about it you and your pathetic life will come to an end before you get my TV.

That's fine. Protect your own stuff. That is completely different than allowing GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES (which is what the police technically are) to show up and to start shooting live rounds at crowds of people for looting. That is just stupid and dangerous.

I am all for self defense though.

You are all for "self defense" yet you do not have the training or expertise that the police have to assess and diffuse the situation in the OP. You would not only get yourself killed but cause a great confusion and harm to those around you. Your logic and reasoning stink.

If it's my TV, that I worked for so hard to earn and you just want to take it because you think you are owed? Yeah, that TV is worth more than your life. Your life apparently can't even produce the purchase of your own TV so you need to steal it from me and claim it's no big deal I should just let it go and earn another?

You know what? I also earned and purchased the gun and hollow points to protect me and my TV. You can have one of those for free. Go earn your own fucking TV or get the bullet I purchased as well as the welcoming party to taking something that doesn't belong to you.

Anything I own due to my hard work is absolutely more valuable than the life of some asshole trying to take that away from me.

Steal from me and yes it's a death penalty offense and if I can do anything about it you and your pathetic life will come to an end before you get my TV.

That's fine. Protect your own stuff. That is completely different than allowing GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES (which is what the police technically are) to show up and to start shooting live rounds at crowds of people for looting. That is just stupid and dangerous.

Government are the only people you want armed. You want me to sit on my ass and wait for the government to respond and fix it for me. Yet you're all for self defense. With what?

I'm all for the government people I paid for coming and helping my defense. I paid for that and the more fire power the better. I sure as hell don't need your version of government telling me to just let my property go.

You would be wrong. I am all for the 2nd amendment. I am against the government killing citizens for civil unrest.

You are all for "self defense" yet you do not have the training or expertise that the police have to assess and diffuse the situation in the OP. You would not only get yourself killed but cause a great confusion and harm to those around you. Your logic and reasoning stink.

How in the hell would you know? You don't know if I'm trained. All you have to do is take a class. It certainly isn't rocket science to aim a gun and pull the trigger.

Also, if you are familiar with the NYPD and some of the incidents over the past few years, you would realize that the police are not always so well trained either. Lol!

Furthermore, if you think it's okay for the police to shoot into crowds of citizens, then you must be completely devoid of logic and common sense. I mean seriously, that is just nuts and irresponsible. Even children could be killed. That is despicable.

I know who I would shoot on sight! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah joking:lol::lol::lol:

Meh, if you're referring to me, take a number and get in line! ;) Other people want to kill me first! Lol!

hmm ok ....I will not shoot you .....yet .....then! :lmao::wink_2:

Not to worry skye I have a photo of ChrisL when she was training for this very situation

382px-Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

officer down in Ferguson

lots of shooting at the police

Send [MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION] in she will know what to do:lol:

Well, perhaps if you were observant, you would have realized that I already said if the police lives were on the line, then they are totally within their rights to protect themselves.

What I object to is police showing up at the scene of a looting and opening fire with live rounds into a crowd of people. Now if you want to argue about THAT, then bring it. :D

Meh, if you're referring to me, take a number and get in line! ;) Other people want to kill me first! Lol!

Not to worry skye I have a photo of ChrisL when she was training for this very situation

Lol! Okay. Well, when you have something intelligent to add to the discussion, then bring it because I'm here to debate. :)

How in the hell would you know? You don't know if I'm trained. All you have to do is take a class. It certainly isn't rocket science to aim a gun and pull the trigger.

Also, if you are familiar with the NYPD and some of the incidents over the past few years, you would realize that the police are not always so well trained either. Lol!

Furthermore, if you think it's okay for the police to shoot into crowds of citizens, then you must be completely devoid of logic and common sense. I mean seriously, that is just nuts and irresponsible. Even children could be killed. That is despicable.

I know you are not trained because you sound like a fool with a keyboard. No salient answers, no cogent responses, no solutions. All you have are your internet muscles and the bravado of someone who has never had to face this and make the hard decisions while dealing with a crazed bunch of looters.

Lol! Okay. Well, when you have something intelligent to add to the discussion, then bring it because I'm here to debate. :)

I have responded in kind with yours. You have nothing but trollish ways to offer this very important discussion.

I know you are not trained because you sound like a fool with a keyboard. No salient answers, no cogent responses, no solutions. All you have are your internet muscles and the bravado of someone who has never had to face this and make the hard decisions while dealing with a crazed bunch of looters.

Sure I have. Go back and look at all of my posts. Break them down and debate the points I made. I'll be waiting. :) FYI, I have shot guns before too. My father owned a couple and I went target shooting with him several times. :D It's a lot of fun too!

I have responded in kind with yours. You have nothing but trollish ways to offer this very important discussion.

Okay, here is my position. I am against the police, or government employees, being able to violate ANY citizens rights as stated in the Constitution. That means that the police CANNOT just shoot indiscriminately into crowds of people because THAT is a huge violation of rights. Understand that so far? I will stop there for now and let you argue that point with me.

I suppose that most of the "do gooders" here have never ever stolen anything, not even a candy as a child? :D

Stealing is NOT a death penalty offense.
This isn't about a robbery, but you know that...right?

Try to take any cops gun and then refuse to stop attacking and see just how far you get.

ChrisL has a different point of view but its not illegitimate. She is worried bout government having too much power

so do I but in the case of rioting, I want cops to do their job and that includes dealing with scum bag rioters. OF course in an ideal scenario, armed citizens would have pretty much eliminated the scummy urban utes engaging in rape and pillage before the cops would be able to intervene

Sure I have. Go back and look at all of my posts. Break them down and debate the points I made. I'll be waiting. :) FYI, I have shot guns before too. My father owned a couple and I went target shooting with him several times. :D It's a lot of fun too!

My father owned a couple of fishing poles, that does not make me an expert at fishing. You have fire a gun that does not make you prepared to handle this type of situation. Once again you add nothing to this discussion except a false sense of self importance.

I suppose that most of the "do gooders" here have never ever stolen anything, not even a candy as a child? :D

Stealing is NOT a death penalty offense.
This isn't about a robbery, but you know that...right?

Try to take any cops gun and then refuse to stop attacking and see just how far you get.

Looting is essentially stealing, only on a larger scale. I already said that if an officer's life is on the line, then he should defend his life by whatever means available to him. AGAIN, I'm talking about the police showing up and just shooting at looters. For one thing, there could be all kinds of people around, bystanders and observers, reporters, kids who are poorly supervised, etc. Also, I don't agree with the government being able to kill citizens UNLESS lives are stake. The question in the OP was should the police be able to shoot and kill looters. It didn't ask if the police were under attack if they had the right to defend themselves. That is not the question.

The Michael Brown murder has really brought out the neanderthal racists. It's really sickening.

The Michael Brown "murder" has really brought out the knee jerk libturds who condemn without knowing the evidence.

SAys the RW who has tried, convicted and approved of his execution in the street by a crazy, out of control, vigilante cop.
No execution took place, the cop was not out of control (that we can determine at this time), but there was a crazy.....he ended up being the perp.

Forum List

Back