Shocking! Subliminal messages spotted at USMB!

If you look closely at the red menu bar at the top of the page you will see the faint words "god bless america." A plot to insert God into our discussions or a plot to discredit both God and America (since they are both in lower case)?

:eek:

I was going to start a thread about that when they changed the skin. I can just imagine how pissed the Atheists are right now.

View attachment 6741
How can you be sure it wasn't to piss of the Christians, or whatever. God isn't capitalized.

Isn't that some Jewish thing? Oh, wait. The Jews would be pissed because the 'o' is included. Or is that okay because the 'G' isn't capitalized? G-d Dammit.

If you look closely at the red menu bar at the top of the page you will see the faint words "god bless america." A plot to insert God into our discussions or a plot to discredit both God and America (since they are both in lower case)?

I was going to start a thread about that when they changed the skin. I can just imagine how pissed the Atheists are right now.

View attachment 6741

Not really..

Tho, how long do you have to be siting here staring at the screen to see THAT?

I guess it depends on how good your eyes are.

View attachment 6741
How can you be sure it wasn't to piss of the Christians, or whatever. God isn't capitalized.

Isn't that some Jewish thing? Oh, wait. The Jews would be pissed because the 'o' is included. Or is that okay because the 'G' isn't capitalized? G-d Dammit.

You're onto soemthing there X----good catch----the 'o' IS in there :lol:

View attachment 6741

See what I'm saying? This could balloon into a major conspiracy theory.

See what I'm saying? This could balloon into a major conspiracy theory.

I just rep'd EZ, but I don't know why.

View attachment 6741
I had to log in to see what you posted xsited. Thanks it was worth it....:lol:

I can't see it. We have automatic censors blocking it in secular Canada. One of the many benefits received from ginormous taxation. Screw the middle class.

I can't see it. We have automatic censors blocking it in secular Canada. One of the many benefits received from ginormous taxation. Screw the middle class.

even using those special shades you have ?

I also see "Send Gunny money" and then it has his mailing address.

No wonder I felt compelled to write a big check today...

Forum List

Back