Shocking Pfizer Study Data Reveals 82% of Jabbed Pregnant Women Had Miscarriages, So They Stopped Counting

Well, after two or three clicks, I found a 38-page document that supposedly contains the full information in context.

Obviously you didn't know that.

Okay. I can see I'm wasting my time.

Hey Mac. 20 hospitalized--vaccinated. 13 hospitalized--unvaccinated.

Gosh....what gives?

1653845386283.png

Did you note the sever outcomes of unvaxed was ZERO? And those who were vaccinated went to the ICU... Interesting... Looks to me like being vaccinated made you more susceptible to infection and problems.

This is being borne out here anecdotally too in # of infections. The vaccinated are getting EVERYthing--Covid, plus influenza, strep, stomach flu. Since March 2020 I had a mild case of Covid for which I missed five days of school (had to). That's it, no other illnesses. Same with hubby. Both unvaxxed

Lol!. 82 percent huh. That must have dropped the birthrate to at least half considering the amount of the population got the jab... Yet,it didn't effect the birth rate at all. Just more complete and total horse shit from the lying ass retarded right wing.

Inconvenient how facts destroy lies huh.
Did you even bother to read the reports? That 82% figure was for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Maybe the US women aren't yet insane enough to get pregnant & then immediately go take the clot shots?
If you've got problems with the numbers you should talk to Pfizer. They are the ones trying to hide it cover for their hidden genocide.
I'm sure you'll keep taking your poison jabs instead. And worrying about weather

Did you even bother to read the reports? That 82% figure was for the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Maybe the US women aren't yet insane enough to get pregnant & then immediately go take the clot shots?
If you've got problems with the numbers you should talk to Pfizer. They are the ones trying to hide it cover for their hidden genocide.
I'm sure you'll keep taking your poison jabs instead. And worrying about weather
Lol that would still equate to a large drop in birth rates over that period. There was no drop at all. It's abull shit story.

Lol that would still equate to a large drop in birth rates over that period. There was no drop at all. It's abull shit story.
Again, these are numbers taken from Pfizer's own data.
If you are accusing Pfizer of fraud, I would agree with that.
They should face major penalties for pushing these clot shots on people & then hiding all the evidence they are doing harm

Pfizer is one of the most corrupt pharma companies in the world. It's hard to name #1 since they all appear to be so dishonest.
The more info they are forced to release, the more it proves these clot shots are neither safe or effective. For unborn babies, they are devastating. It's killing them off in the womb at shocking rates.

I have a feeling pro-baby murder women might skirt rules against infanticide by getting more gene therapy jabs to kill their child.

study included 270 pregnant women. The first 34 had outcomes reported, but the numbers were so hideous that they did not follow the remaining 236 test subjects. Considering they were on the verge of the greatest pharmaceutical windfall in history, Pfizer decided it was better to run away from a problem rather than reveal it further.

View attachment 651282

And guess what....
With Pfizer killing 10,000 times more BABIES than the total number of people killed in all mass shootings over the last 10 years combined......

You can now sue gun manufacturers.....but not Pharmas for these death vaccines over the death of the unborn.
Perversion of the system would be putting it kindly.

We can talk about this insanity until the cows come home and it will get worse unless we collectively say "enough" and be willing to back it.

Forum List

Back