Shocking graphic: Vaccinated people are 37 times more likely to end up in the hospital

Oooo... China is welding apartment buildings shut? That does it. No trumptard should take the vaccine. That will teach the Chinese!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
You can fuck up your immune system all you want, but don't try to force your "Trump" experimental shots on me, Nazi.

I find it amusing how you stupid motherfuckers are too dumb to blame the "vaccine"'s ineffectiveness on Trump and just push for everybody must get it and whatnot like fucking Nazis. Deep down something tells me it's because that's really just what you're like. Authoritarian ignorant douchebags. :dunno:

NSW hospital data claim ignores vital COVID statistics​

AAP FactCheck February 4, 2022

WHAT WAS CLAIMED​

COVID-19 vaccines are not reducing hospital admission rates in NSW.

OUR VERDICT​

False. The claim misinterprets data from the NSW government.

A social media post claims NSW government figures show vaccines are not reducing hospital admissions and people should “think about it properly before you get you (sic) kids jabbed”.

But the post misinterprets publicly available data. An epidemiologist told AAP FactCheck the same government figures show a ninefold reduction in hospital admissions for the double vaccinated.

With pediatric vaccinations underway and the wait for booster shots reduced to three months, the Instagram post claims COVID vaccines are “not helping to stop the spread, not helping to protect your loved ones, not getting you out of hospital”.
The post shares a screenshot of the NSW government’s COVID-19 Risk Monitoring Dashboard for January 25. It highlights two sets of figures: Public health data showing the percentage of cases hospitalised among the unvaccinated compared to the double-dose vaccinated (as at January 23), and the percentage of cases in ICU who are unvaccinated compared with double-dose vaccinated.

The post’s text highlights data to show 71.8 per cent of people in hospital with COVID-19 were vaccinated and 25.8 per cent unvaccinated. Of those in ICU, 62.7 per cent were vaccinated and 36.3 per cent unvaccinated.
“Huge clear majority of cases in Hospitals and ICU are double vaxxed If we speak deaths close to 73 per cent of those dying are double vaxxed,” it says.

However, the post ignores that the overwhelming majority of people in NSW are at least double vaccinated. Ninety-four per cent of those aged 16 and over had received two COVID vaccinations on February 2.
NSW Health’s COVID-19 Weekly Surveillance report on January 20 clearly lays out the higher risk of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated. Table 5 (page 7) of the report shows the clinical severity of COVID by vaccination status, including hospitalisations, ICU admissions and deaths. The data is from the beginning of the Omicron wave in NSW in November 2021 to the first week of January 2022.
It shows that of the 379,056 cases over that period, 2,627 people who received two vaccine doses were hospitalised. In comparison, 315 people who had no effective dose were admitted to hospital.

Of the 267,381 double-dose vaccinated who caught the coronavirus, 215 ended up in ICU and 67 died. Among the 3,552 unvaccinated who caught the disease, 55 ended up in ICU and 21 died.

Table 5 from the NSW Health data
NSW Health data clearly shows the rates for unvaccinated people are disproportionally higher.

The notes beneath the table point out that “although the number of hospitalisations, admissions to ICU and deaths is greater among those who had received two effective doses than those with no effective dose, the proportion of cases with these outcomes is still much higher among those with no effective dose”.

As the table shows, the percentage of hospitalisations among double-vaccinated people who caught the disease was 1.0 per cent. For the unvaccinated, it was 8.9 per cent. Only 0.1 per cent of vaccinated people ended up in ICU, compared to 1.5 per cent of the unvaccinated group. And less than 0.1 per cent of vaccinated COVID patients died, compared to 0.6 per cent of the unvaccinated.

Bob Cumming, professor emeritus of epidemiology and geriatric medicine at the University of Sydney, told AAP FactCheck that people can misinterpret data by focusing on one figure, rather than taking all the data into account.

“They’re saying, ‘Gosh, of the 4,100 people in hospital, 2,627 have been vaccinated’,” Prof Cumming said in a phone interview.

“If 100 per cent of the population were vaccinated then 100 per cent of people in hospital would have been vaccinated; and 100 per cent of people who died would have been.”
Prof Cumming confirmed the NSW Health data showed unvaccinated people were nine times more likely to end up in hospital than people who had two vaccine doses.

He said the rate of death among the double-vaccinated was 0.025 per cent, compared to 0.6 per cent among the unvaccinated.
“That means there’s a 24 times higher risk of dying if you’re not vaccinated,” Prof Cumming said. “The vaccine is reducing your risk of getting sick enough to need to go into hospital. It is dramatically reduced by the vaccine.”

THE VERDICT​

The claim that COVID vaccines are not reducing hospital admissions in NSW is false. NSW Health data shows unvaccinated people are nine times more likely to end up in hospital during the Omicron wave than the double-dose vaccinated.

A professor of epidemiology told AAP FactCheck the misinterpretation is due to comparing the number of double-vaccinated in hospital to unvaccinated patients, a comparison skewed by the large percentage of vaccinated people in the state.

False The claim is inaccurate.

Am I right in seeing that this is only through JANUARY 8th?

That's how they run these tricks see

You can fuck up your immune system all you want, but don't try to force your "Trump" experimental shots on me, Nazi.

I find it amusing how you stupid motherfuckers are too dumb to blame the "vaccine"'s ineffectiveness on Trump and just push for everybody must get it and whatnot like fucking Nazis. Deep down something tells me it's because that's really just what you're like. Authoritarian ignorant douchebags. :dunno:
LOL. So, according to you, we Dems don't blame Rump for the vaccine and that is on us?

Shouldn't you be castigating your own side for not blaming the orange loser for the vaccine? Gad, and you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :auiqs.jpg:

Am I right in seeing that this is only through JANUARY 8th?

That's how they run these tricks see
Shikes. We tried to trick you guys but you didn't fall for it.

You win. You convinced me. No trumptard should take the vaccine. :itsok:

yup welp...., for starters, it's not a vaccine

~S~
Yup, welp, if the prisoners are calling it vaccine, what do you suggest to call it to get their attention to the actual science being posted elsewhere?

Thank you for this, this is very, VERY informative.

What this DOES leave out of the equation, which I find extremely disingenuous, are the jab side effects, or deathly consequences because of having taken the jab.

We have collectively been gas-lit by the establishment, that they are negligible, and, of course, you have every right to believe what you want on that issue.

I am of the mind that there are some very serious long term immunological side effects, that are far worse than contracting COVID.
What this DOES leave out of the equation, just as Sparky's information-compromised plight, is which of these stats were mRNA "vaccine" and which were not. The prisoners will continue to get fucked up at precisely the point where they must, by default, discriminate between the types. If they don't think they need to do that, as will be shown elsewhere, they are already screwed.

Why is this happening? We were told the injections give immunity and prevent death and serious illness.

Rand Paul will be talking about gain-of-function today on Capitaol Hill. He is bringinfg a groups of elite scientists with him. Watch for it. It's the spike. USMB prisoners likely never read the report that teaches them where they get fucked up in their reasoning. Sorensen, et al were correct in distancing themselves from the spike technology. No USMB prisoner has discussed this report between themselves in front of the other USMB prisoners, an intelligent report posted many months ago.

Rand Paul will be talking about gain-of-function today on Capitaol Hill. He is bringinfg a groups of elite scientists with him. Watch for it. It's the spike. USMB prisoners likely never read the report that teaches them where they get fucked up in their reasoning. Sorensen, et al were correct in distancing themselves from the spike technology. No USMB prisoner has discussed this report between themselves in front of the other USMB prisoners, an intelligent report posted many months ago.
this outta be a good one.......~S~

isn't that what it really is Mr. B?

~S~
I can't rightly say what it is. . .

I have read and watched multiple microbiologists/virologists/pathologists comment on what it contains. Some say it is rather innocuous, some say it just does not do what it is supposed to do, and some relate some rather alarming findings.

I can tell you this. If I were forced to take either a placebo, i.e. be injected with saline, or forced to take this?

I myself would opt to be injected with the saline, as I have heard rumors that many of the ruling elites have chosen to on camera. BUT THAT, is just a nutty conspiracy theory. :tinfoil:

I have read and watched multiple microbiologists/virologists/pathologists comment on what it contains. Some say it is rather innocuous, some say it just does not do what it is supposed to do, and some relate some rather alarming findings.
Judy Mikovits comes to mind Mr B , she opined against the narrative , with makes her (and anyone like her) a conspirator theorists

Seems this is happening in almost every issue society is confronted with

And of course folks go off on the whole new world order, reset, etc.....

Me? I see simple things (because i'm not complex) , like the seven deadlies, GREED being a major one

Follow the $$$ they say....... :cool: ~S~

Judy Mikovits comes to mind Mr B , she opined against the narrative , with makes her (and anyone like her) a conspirator theorists

Seems this is happening in almost every issue society is confronted with

And of course folks go off on the whole new world order, reset, etc.....

Me? I see simple things (because i'm not complex) , like the seven deadlies, GREED being a major one

Follow the $$$ they say....... :cool: ~S~
True.

Though to be fair, I never paid much attention to Dr. Mikovits. What she was saying, might be real, or it might not be, I have no idea, I am neither a research scientist or a physician. Some of the video that she made, looked like is was made with a very professional producers, so. . . you know, I was a bit, on the fence on that one. I really do, never know WHO to trust. IT is the folks still in the profession, putting skin in the game, with just themselves, in front of a camera doing interviews, that made me interested. And more than that, they practice what they preach, with a professional license on the line.

I see that Dr. Ryan Cole's license is now under seige. . . so we will see where that goes. He will have to present his evidence I guess. I don't know if it will be a fair hearing?

1659655876035.png

Dr. Ryan Cole: Doctors All Over The World Are Seeing Very Strange Things...​

Forum List

Back