Shocking comments about GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn leaked by liberal school board member, Blackburn reacts

That would really stink.
Perhaps a day in the stocks on a public site would cure the evil-mouthed person who alluded to harming Senator Blackburn. It worked back then, and perhaps if people get any meaner than they already are, we could resort to an appropriate discouragement of such bitter banter as harming a person with whom one disagrees.

She should be kicked off of that board but probably won't because these boards have been preempted by far left radicals.
This would cure the problem for a day anyway:
1648676045776.png

YouTube is not a source for information.
I love YouTube. They showed me how to plant a rose bush, and I planted a dozen of them recently. If I remember to water them in the hot and dry weather, they will be beautiful next year, also. Even my neighbor from hell who was gonna kill my dog for his indiscretions will love the rose garden. <giggle> I miss my beloved dog, however. I gave him to a friend who lives 40 miles, a river and a giant lake away.
1648676894819.png
1648676967165.png
1648677072511.png

No one has any business threatening ANY elected officials much less anyone else.

If one has a problem with their politics leave it at that…

there's literally an audio recording of it, and Senator Blackburn reacted to the audio live on Newsmax. God you're dumb

WOW!
YouTube and NEWSMAX

You should try reading for a change.
I love YouTube. They showed me how to plant a rose bush, and I planted a dozen of them recently. If I remember to water them in the hot and dry weather, they will be beautiful next year, also. Even my neighbor from hell who was gonna kill my dog for his indiscretions will love the rose garden. <giggle> I miss my beloved dog, however. I gave him to a friend who lives 40 miles, a river and a giant lake away.
I watch entertainment, listen to music, buuuuuuut
Get my political information?
Get my news?

No.

No one has any business threatening ANY elected officials much less anyone else.

If one has a problem with their politics leave it at that…
Well actually...

Politicians really need a Sword of Damocles hanging over them at all times.

Forum List

Back