Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

I usually let them live since they eat the mice around the place.
I ain't talkin' about blacksnakes, brah. Well, one is black..Moccasin.

Snakes that aren't dangerous usually don't get killed, unless they coil up like a rattler, and I have seen that..

and I kinda knew he wasn't a rattler, but he messed up when he did that, and PANG! He met the Shovel of Doom.

That was actually a brown snake that's just like a blacksnake. Idk where he learned that, but uh..

HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

Last edited:
nobody-cares.gif

Nobody gives a fuck about some "The Atlantic" TDS project. :rolleyes-41:

Cheap gas! I want cheap gas and food, dammit!

And housing and electric, too! And The Democrat side of things is about increasing the costs of all that moar!

Last edited:
I don’t buy into polls this early, but Trump is damaged goods. Of all the Republican nominees, Biden will have the easiest time defeating Trump.

You call Biden a “molester” when in fact the only president ever sued for sexual assault of a child was Trump and the only President ever found liable by a jury of his peers to the tune of 83 million dollars for defamation over a sexual assault was Trump.

The American people know who Trump is, and I am convinced the American people will reject him in November. Last time time he lost by 8 million votes. In 2024, he will lose by even a greater number.
Yes Democrat infested juries found trump guilty of something that never happened. The other B.S is just that!

Polls this far out from the election are useless.

Trump is not going to win. He hasn't made any inroads into gaining the independent vote he lost in the swing states in 2020.
Yup. Trump‘s time and energy is in staying out of jail and spending his donations on legal fees.

No chaos? Southern Border? Ukraine? Iran? Inflation?

What’s your definition of chaos?
Steady rudder, in all the storms that have hit.

Even on the Border crisis, Joe now agrees to a republican compromise.... It's now on Rs hands.... Trump wants the border crisis to continue another year, to hurt Joe.

Make Trump great again, is all Trump cares for.... the hell with America! I don't know how any American can support the guy? :dunno:

we have had 3 years of peace and prosperity.

quite a difference from the trump chaos.

to find out exactly how popular trump is, ask your mother if she wants her social security sent to wall st.

The left: FOUR new wars = "peace and prosperity"

These people aren't happy unless lots of folks are dying violently.

nobody-cares.gif

Nobody gives a fuck about some "The Atlantic" TDS project. :rolleyes-41:

Cheap gas! I want cheap gas and food, dammit!

And housing and electric, too! And The Democrat side of things is about increasing the costs of all that moar!
Or course….just like your BDS you’re ignorantly blaming the world wide inflation on Biden. America is recovering better than any-other industrialized nation in the world, mainly because we don’t have a republican in office.

While the economy is strong, republicans reps are all running around their states making sure they are getting credit for the infrastructure projects they voted against. It’s hilarious.

The left: FOUR new wars = "peace and prosperity"

These people aren't happy unless lots of folks are dying violently.
Exactly how many wars are we actually fighting. Btw, we’ve been fighting terrorism since before 911. We are the worlds MAJOR defender of the commerce shipping lanes so you can get your Chinese made goids. Yes, it requires occasional use of force. Try to get a grip on yourself.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Out of all the polls predicting a devastating Biden loss, a single one in his favor is nothing to cheer about.

Out of all the polls predicting a devastating Biden loss, a single one in his favor is nothing to cheer about.
Single one, then two, then three….it will happen as the woman’s movements take hold. It happed last election. You have a short memory ?

Or course….just like your BDS you’re ignorantly blaming the world wide inflation on Biden. America is recovering better than any-other industrialized nation in the world, mainly because we don’t have a republican in office.

While the economy is strong, republicans reps are all running around their states making sure they are getting credit for the infrastructure projects they voted against. It’s hilarious.
Oh yeah, that's why Americans are doing worse now than they ever have in the entire history of the country.

Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit.

Oh yeah, that's why Americans are doing worse now than they ever have for the history of the country.

American’s…it’s only MAGAs who are doing worse. You’re running out of bullshit. It’s easy to tell. .

I don’t buy into polls this early, but Trump is damaged goods. Of all the Republican nominees, Biden will have the easiest time defeating Trump.

You call Biden a “molester” when in fact the only president ever sued for sexual assault of a child was Trump and the only President ever found liable by a jury of his peers to the tune of 83 million dollars for defamation over a sexual assault was Trump.

The American people know who Trump is, and I am convinced the American people will reject him in November. Last time time he lost by 8 million votes. In 2024, he will lose by even a greater number.
If the alternative is to vote for global elites approved candidate or no one, we will take no one. Progs have no issue with it. When they have total control, they are going to screw you over. They are leaders of a global government, not a United States government.

Especially the ones that put Trump ahead. Why do Humpers brag about polls when they're ahead, and diss them when they’re behind. Oh, BDS.
You're probably the most childish poster here.
I don't know who does what you described but I don't. In any case it certainly isn't unique to Trump supporters.

American’s…it’s only MAGAs who are doing worse. You’re running out of bullshit. It’s easy to tell. .
That's not true at all..... All the data on the economy is gathered from a broad range of people without regard to their politics.

We have record personal debt
Record auto repossession
All-time high medical expenses
All-time high rental fees
Stubbornly inflated food prices
Record high homelessness
And the largest percentage of the workforce ever to work for non-living wage

Jo

Oh yeah, that's why Americans are doing worse now than they ever have in the entire history of the country.

More made up shit…..
“Doing worse” Not in 2023 bubba, with 3 % plus unemployment rate and average wage increases nearly 2% above inflation. You’re rip roaring FOS.

Forum List

Back