Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

And most importantly, for those women voters who will deliver a Biden win,
Biden supports a woman's right to determine their own reproductive fate, and Trump brags of taking it away
But Biden has already been in office. Why hasn’t the “right” to kill babies been restored?

Oh wait, the right was never actually taken away in blue states to begin with.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
And the tragedy is that the hate for Trump is manufactured by the media. The democrats I’ve spoken with are absolutely ignorant. Just the other day, one of them told me that the border was just as bad under Trump and that he did nothing to solve it!

The best possible scenario for Republicans would be if Trump is taken out, one way or another, and the nominee is selected at the RNC. Much as I hate to say it, Trump cannot win (and today's polls are meaningless).

Parenthetically, while all Presidents try to take credit for the "good stuff" that happens while they are in office, you truly have to be brain-dead to assess Biden's presidency as anything but a total failure. The good stuff has nothing to do with him, and our nation's security and sovereignty have been left in tatters by his INTENTIONAL POLICIES.

Also, the fact remains that giving women the vote was one of the worst policy decisions in the history of the Republic. No Democrat has won the "white man's vote" since JFK.

It's all propaganda. Nothing the msm reports is credible.
In other words... if the polls don't show your orange fuhrer leading, it's propaganda?

Why do you guys keep proving you are part of a cult? We get it. You are. :itsok:

Unless it's a likely voter poll it's pretty much useless....At this point it's just "make work" for them.

Quinnipiac basically acknowledges that with: As we get closer to an election, we report the results based on likely voters.

Speaking for myself I hang up on all pollsters with equal enthusiasm. ;)

Polls this far out from the election are quite useless. But Trump is going to lose anyway.

BTW, it's "Let them EAT static"..not Meet.

These polls, the bogus trials against Trump, our education system and 90% of our media all have the same goal in mind. Destroy Trump's ability to run his campaign. In other words, election rigging. Back to MAGA.
Wow, that must be frustrating for you.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
They only polled Democratic voters....that's the reason for the skewed numbers.

Nothing we haven't seen before

View attachment 896067

/----/ According to your link, 1,650 self-identified registered voters nationwide were surveyed and President Biden received 47 percent support and former President Trump received 46 percent support.

So 47% of 1,650 registered voters, or 775 out of 160,000,000 voters, somehow represents the entire country.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHA
47% of people that aren't smart enough to screen calls. :D

Dammit! I got 3 screen grabs of polls on 11/8/2016 ..saw 'em the other day.

They're all about like that. The internet kinda wiped those away real quick.
Many things like that cannot be found on the internet right now..have been scrubbed.

Polls are used to try to skew public opinion and get people to go along with a herd mentality.

And given Democrats history of trying the same tactics over and over, yeah, they'll do it again.

No chaos? Southern Border? Ukraine? Iran? Inflation?

What’s your definition of chaos?

That must be part of their latest marching orders, the 'no chaos' bullshit line has been tossed around by too many to make it a coincidence. So if you vote Trump out of politics, they'll stop their bullshit chaos that they've been producing since 2016. Who wants to bet on that?

No chaos? Southern Border? Ukraine? Iran? Inflation?

What’s your definition of chaos?
CHAOS = Trump

perfect definition! 😁

No constant mouthing off by Joe, no constant knee jerk, with all the crisis thrown at him, no constant criticism and the putting down of America and our institutions as Trump,

I don't think you remember Trump and what he was like, rudderless!

The border crisis, Joe agreed with Rs to pass immigration reform that will greatly help.

Trump doesn't want this, because he wants the country to suffer another year, so he could take credit for handling the border.... That's un American and real shitty of the self centered Trump...who puts himself first, always.

No Thanks! Enough of the CHAOS and CRAZY Trump....! ;)

47% of people that aren't smart enough to screen calls. :D

Dammit! I got 3 screen grabs of polls on 11/8/2016 ..saw 'em the other day.

They're all about like that. The internet kinda wiped those away real quick.
Many things like that cannot be found on the internet right now..have
/——/ These quick, cheap polls are designed to create a news story leaving news organizations the ability to fire their journalists. And sadly, it works, because the libtards latch on to them and spread them like wildfire.

CHAOS = Trump

perfect definition! 😁

No constant mouthing off by Joe, no constant knee jerk, with all the crisis thrown at him, no constant criticism and the putting down of America and our institutions as Trump,

I don't think you remember Trump and what he was like, rudderless!

The border crisis, Joe agreed with Rs to pass immigration reform that will greatly help.

Trump doesn't want this, because he wants the country to suffer another year, so he could take credit for handling the border.... That's un American and real shitty of the self centered Trump...who puts himself first, always.

No Thanks! Enough of the CHAOS and CRAZY Trump....! ;)
Establishment BORG Overlords=Biden. You will eat ze bugz and own nothing and like it!

BTW, they were the ones paying for all the chaos while Trump was president.

Bugs are classified as animals.
I'll eat snake before I eat that crap, and I just bury snakes.

There's a whole lot of other things to eat than that. The elitists just want to keep all the good stuff for themselves and exclude everyone else. Yet they can't rope a 1300 lb yearling bull and get it into the trailer to go to market themselves..
So there's a conundrum..

Forum List

Back