Shipwrecked...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you were shipwrecked on a small, deserted, uninhabited South Pacific island what are two things you would like most to have?

I think I would like a bottle of Jack Daniels and somebody to scratch my back now and then - female, of course.:lol:

Last edited:

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chocolate. No question.

Maybe a bottle of Merlot too....

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you pick something like booze when it's only going to be gone in a while leaving you with nothing useful.

Me, I'd want my wife with me of course but after that it would be a good knife.

OP
Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you pick something like booze when it's only going to be gone in a while leaving you with nothing useful.

You don't understand... All the problems in the world can be solved with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a good woman!:lol:

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You don't understand... All the problems in the world can be solved with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a good woman!:lol:

Until the booze is gone at least.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you were shipwrecked on a small, deserted, uninhabited South Pacific island what are two things you would like most to have?

I think I would like a bottle of Jack Daniels and somebody to scratch my back now and then - female, of course.:lol:

A still and a harem.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My wife and a working satellite phone.

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score

Danielle Rousseau and her daughter.

OP
Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
After re-thinging the situation, I would be happiest with a Piper Cub with pontoon floating gear and a manual on how to fly the plane. After I landed in civilization I would look around for some Jack Daniels and somebody to scratch my back - female of course.

Jon

The CPA
Reaction score
A satellite phone and something to keep my occupied while I wait on the rescue team.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
maybe just the man with a pipe and lighter in his pocket

but i would never be stuck on an island....not a seafarer...more a terra firma type

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you would never make it with two items...you need a water purifier....i mean if you are really talking about survival and all...you would need some broad spectrum meds...headlamps...etc and so forth

it would be a lot of work

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List