She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Sorry, but your' going to have to go a lot further back. Do you not recall the RW trying to pin murder on Bill and Hillary Clinton? If you really want to find a source for much of the toxicity in today's politics, look no further than Newt Gingrich.

We can keep going back and back. I guess the main reason we notice it more now is the internet and social media in general.

Yes Clinton was attacked, Bush I not so much, Reagan was attacked, Carter has been attacked moreso after his presidency. Ford was made fun of more afterward as well, Nixon is a special case, as he was almost impeached, and from what people say, not a very personable person. LBJ was the demon spawn according to the radical left... and we can go on.

Honestly I think the only president everyone liked in the past 60 years was Ike. JFK was close, but you had the whole "Papist" thing.

So it was not "perfected" under Bush II after all, now was it? It seems more like it keeps getting more "perfected" under each president, upping the ante each time until some Congressman yells "you lie" at a SOTU...

Well, the President shouldnt lie at the State of the Union if he doesn't want Congressmen to say "You lie" to themselves. And if you think that's somehow bad, you seriously need to get better priorities. I think accusing a rival candidate of murder is much worse.

BTW can someone tell me why I should care if CPAC wants Sarah Palin to say something? Why not let her and countless other conservatives talk? Are you guys really that afraid of people talking at a convention that most people aren't paying attention to?

I'm pretty sure the Democrats are not "afraid" of "letting" her (and some other) conservatives talk, nor do I see any indication that they are.

Okay, I'm not just pretty sure, I'm really sure.

dobe9v.jpg

Liberals are afraid because they think I might say something intelligent. Well, they got another think coming!

Well if Mama Grifter is speaking, odds are she'll have her hand out, so prepare to fork over some checks to her, republicans. Mama Grifter has to eat.

Pretty much what we should expect for a Palin thread..

hate hate hate

that's why the little petty troll post them

I wonder how much she is getting paid for the appearance?

I don't know. Since Fox fired her, she may do it for free for the publicity. Her career ain't exactly swingin'...

Do you get paid to lie or is it just a passion with you?

Palin was not fired.

Why do you say she was? Is it malice, stupidity or an unfortunate combination of both?

LOL, no she wasn't "fired"...she was just offered a salary so low she had to turn it down. Same whore, different dress.

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

They already do, and that gives the semi-intelligent left wingers someone to throw their spears at. Those nickle seat patrons are always quick to find something to dislike about their intellectual and/or financial betters.

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

They already do, and that gives the semi-intelligent left wingers someone to throw their spears at. Those nickle seat patrons are always quick to find something to dislike about their intellectual and/or financial betters.

Gotta disagree. Even dumb liberals have something on the word salad that is Sarah Palin. :lol:

I hope she runs.

Well if Mama Grifter is speaking, odds are she'll have her hand out, so prepare to fork over some checks to her, republicans. Mama Grifter has to eat.

I imagine that Sarah Palin eats better than you do, lives better than you do, and is far more intelligent than you are. And, I bet that rubs your ass raw.

Forum List

Back