She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

Well, I told the Dems to buy a big ol' box of Thank You cards. In the GOP's present condition, you never know when you'll need 'em.

See?

well how wonderful..why don't you buy it for them?
sheeesh

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

Doesn't make him wrong all the same,and yes people from both sides do it.

You have to wonder about the OP a good example,why bring up Palin at all?Start a thread,about her not going away,then sarcastically dismiss her on a personnel level.

You have to wonder about the OP a good example,why bring up Palin at all?Start a thread,about her not going away,then sarcastically dismiss her on a personnel level.

The answer is obvious: The Dems love Palin as much as the Tea Party does. She's the gift that keeps on giving, and they'll bring her up at absolutely every opportunity.

The answer is obvious: The Dems love Palin as much as the Tea Party does. She's the gift that keeps on giving, and they'll bring her up at absolutely every opportunity.

Also too, seem to be a small little bit upset about when liberals bring her up, nutters do.

Typical of progressives that they need a person to individualize thier hatred of ideas that are opposite of thiers.

Do you even realize the depth of projection in your statement? Have you viewed a single thread here on the President of the United States? Talk about individualizing hate.

Of course, I don't hate Sarah Palin, I LOVE her. I think she's awesome and the GOP should headline her much more often.

Yes, we have that on our side as well, but you guys perfected it during the reign of BushChimpyMcHitler.

Yes, we have that on our side as well, but you guys perfected it during the reign of BushChimpyMcHitler.

Sorry, but you're going to have to go a lot further back. Do you not recall the RW trying to pin murder on Bill and Hillary Clinton? If you really want to find a source for much of the toxicity in today's politics, look no further than Newt Gingrich.

Last edited:

Sorry, but your' going to have to go a lot further back. Do you not recall the RW trying to pin murder on Bill and Hillary Clinton? If you really want to find a source for much of the toxicity in today's politics, look no further than Newt Gingrich.

We can keep going back and back. I guess the main reason we notice it more now is the internet and social media in general.

Yes Clinton was attacked, Bush I not so much, Reagan was attacked, Carter has been attacked moreso after his presidency. Ford was made fun of more afterward as well, Nixon is a special case, as he was almost impeached, and from what people say, not a very personable person. LBJ was the demon spawn according to the radical left... and we can go on.

Honestly I think the only president everyone liked in the past 60 years was Ike. JFK was close, but you had the whole "Papist" thing.

Sorry, but your' going to have to go a lot further back. Do you not recall the RW trying to pin murder on Bill and Hillary Clinton? If you really want to find a source for much of the toxicity in today's politics, look no further than Newt Gingrich.

We can keep going back and back. I guess the main reason we notice it more now is the internet and social media in general.

Yes Clinton was attacked, Bush I not so much, Reagan was attacked, Carter has been attacked moreso after his presidency. Ford was made fun of more afterward as well, Nixon is a special case, as he was almost impeached, and from what people say, not a very personable person. LBJ was the demon spawn according to the radical left... and we can go on.

Honestly I think the only president everyone liked in the past 60 years was Ike. JFK was close, but you had the whole "Papist" thing.

So it was not "perfected" under Bush II after all, now was it? It seems more like it keeps getting more "perfected" under each president, upping the ante each time until some Congressman yells "you lie" at a SOTU...

So it was not "perfected" under Bush II after all, now was it? It seems more like it keeps getting more "perfected" under each president, upping the ante each time until some Congressman yells "you lie" at a SOTU...

No i think perfected under Bush II is still applicable. In fact there were far more live protests of Bush II than even we are seeing under Obama. Maybe its because progressives have more free time on thier hands.....

No i think perfected under Bush II is still applicable. In fact there were far more live protests of Bush II than even we are seeing under Obama. Maybe its because progressives have more free time on thier hands.....

So the Teabagger protests never happened eh? Bad dream?

So the Teabagger protests never happened eh? Bad dream?

Oh they happened, but they were usually smaller than the anti bush rallies we saw all the time during his presidency. Maybe its the lack of giant paper mache' puppets that made them less memorable.

Best repository of photographs from those days is at zombietime.

Can't link because my netnanny software blocks it.

BTW can someone tell me why I should care if CPAC wants Sarah Palin to say something? Why not let her and countless other conservatives talk? Are you guys really that afraid of people talking at a convention that most people aren't paying attention to?

BTW can someone tell me why I should care if CPAC wants Sarah Palin to say something? Why not let her and countless other conservatives talk? Are you guys really that afraid of people talking at a convention that most people aren't paying attention to?

Progs pay far more attention to Rush, Palin and Rubio than any real Conservative ever does

Forum List

Back