Shelter In Place Saved up to 370 Thousand Lives

That is very good news. I just wish that we could have seen it to the point that it wasn't dangerous to reopen. I also wish that during that time we had made sure there was enough testing/contact tracing, the PPE and all other necessary supplies were at proper levels. We didn't. In fact trump had the testing showed down. Which was not a good thing to do.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

The sacrifices were thrown out the window because of reopening too soon.

I was afraid that was going to happen when the reopening started.

I wish we had responsible government.

I wish we had responsible government.

Me too. Instead we have Pritzker and Madigan.
People's Republic of Illinois is a totally corrupt Democrat cesspool. Glad I left years ago.

Yeah, in a few years I'll be gone too.

For people who claim to be "pro life", you people sure are upset that 370 thousand lives have been saved by the shelter in place orders.

I guess 130 thousand dead Americans isn't enough for all of you.

I'm sorry your blood lust isn't being satisfied enough for you.

You can always look to Texas, Arizona and Florida for high levels of dead people. Concentrate on that. I'm sure it will make you all warm and fuzzy to see all those needless deaths.

Republicans are the party of death.

1594486856384.png

That is very good news. I just wish that we could have seen it to the point that it wasn't dangerous to reopen. I also wish that during that time we had made sure there was enough testing/contact tracing, the PPE and all other necessary supplies were at proper levels. We didn't. In fact trump had the testing showed down. Which was not a good thing to do.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

Just an estimate, nothing more.

Why aren't you mad at Democratic Governors and Mayors that all have Departments of Health that could actually increase testing and tracing?

Why isn't she mad that we have Dimocrat leaders all across this country, that are encouraging this:
1594486924676.png

Why aren't you mad at Democratic Governors and Mayors that all have Departments of Health that could actually increase testing and tracing?

Why isn't she mad that we have Dimocrat leaders all across this country, that are encouraging this: View attachment 362084

But they were wearing masks!

/sjw tard mode.

Why isn't she mad that we have Dimocrat leaders all across this country, that are encouraging this: View attachment 362084

/sjw tard mode.

I know, that's the standard line. You can't win with these people. They'll show a beach scene of a hundred people in a Republican state, then ignore the massive protests.

Not all however do wear masks, I have witnessed this myself, and none of them are social distancing.
And masks are not enough.

/sjw tard mode.

I know, that's the standard line. You can't win with these people. They'll show a beach scene of a hundred people in a Republican state, then ignore the massive protests.

Not all however do wear masks, I have witnessed this myself, and none of them are social distancing.

Again, if 85% have no symptoms, why would one need a mask?

That’s zero logic

/sjw tard mode.

That’s zero logic

Covid can be spread by individuals who have no symptoms, and remember, the main reason to wear a mask is to help protect others around you.

Too bad the fact of the matter is that those lockdowns made things WORSE. HUGE outbreaks in blue states where they forced this on people. The most cases were people locked down, not the workers who stayed on the job. The spikes have ZERO to do with reopening. Another thread showed where the spikes occurred 2 weeks after the protests/riots started. So come November you leftists better stay home and cower like good sheep.

/sjw tard mode.

That’s zero logic

Covid can be spread by individuals who have no symptoms, and remember, the main reason to wear a mask is to help protect others around you.
If you’re wearing a mask why do you care? I don’t. Sneeze on me I give two shits. There’s no evidence

Too bad the fact of the matter is that those lockdowns made things WORSE. HUGE outbreaks in blue states where they forced this on people. The most cases were people locked down, not the workers who stayed on the job. The spikes have ZERO to do with reopening. Another thread showed where the spikes occurred 2 weeks after the protests/riots started. So come November you leftists better stay home and cower like good sheep.
Exactly, all evidence says that, thank you

The so-called "shelter in place" didn't help the people in California. There were over three hundred thousand confirmed cases. The issue was that most healthy people had enough immunity so that they didn't die.

The so-called "shelter in place" didn't help the people in California. There were over three hundred thousand confirmed cases. The issue was that most healthy people had enough immunity so that they didn't die.
85% no symptoms, they can’t explain

The "shelter in place" aka "martial law lite" was a joke. Over 300,000 people in California tested positive and maybe another half a million other people may have been exposed despite the illegal government sanctions. All "shelter in place did was give power hungry politicians a chance to shut down the freaking economy.

The "shelter in place" aka "martial law lite" was a joke. Over 300,000 people in California tested positive and maybe another half a million other people may have been exposed despite the illegal government sanctions. All "shelter in place did was give power hungry politicians a chance to shut down the freaking economy.
It is a political tool with which to attack Trump.

I continue to be utterly stunned that so many people are so unbelievably ignorant, gullible,and just plain stupid, that they believe bullshit like this.

No, the shutdowns have not saved lives. They have caused more death and other harm already, than any lives that they could plausibly be claimed to have saved,and the disastrous effects of it will continue for some time after they have ended.

For people who claim to be "pro life", you people sure are upset that 370 thousand lives have been saved by the shelter in place orders.

You can always look to Texas, Arizona and Florida for high levels of dead people. Concentrate on that. I'm sure it will make you all warm and fuzzy to see all those needless deaths.

Save your faux outrage and your pretend care about human lives. If you actually cared, then there are a number of other preventable causes of death that are way higher than the inflated fraudulent CV19 numbers. And evidently you and your ilk don't care one whit about those. I hold people like you responsible for the destruction of this country and the world, because you are useful idiots for the criminals behind this scam, who are using it to usher in their globalist agendas.

In order to assuage your extreme and unwarranted fear and ignorance…

How many small businesses need to be destroyed?

How many people need to lose their jobs?

How many people need to lose their homes, and be forced to live on the streets?

How many people need to die from starvation, homelessness, and lack of medical care as a result of the poverty caused by the disputatious shutdown that you defend?

How many people need to die because the medical procedures necessary to save their lives are deemed “nonessential”?

How many people need to be driven into drug abuse and suicide?

At what point will you, and other subhuman shit such as yourself, be content that you have caused enough others to suffer and die, to assuage your lust for tyranny and destruction?

further, when the shelter in place was first proposed, it had nothing to do with saving any lives at all. It was about "Flattening the curve" and making sure that the health care system wasn't overstressed. Not stopping anyone from getting sick.

At that point, it was correctly assumed that as contagious as the #CoronaHoax2020 virus is believed to be, everyone is going to get it sooner or later. Everyone who is weak enough to suffer any serious harm from it, will suffer serious harm from it. Anyone who is weak enough to die from it, will die. Just as with every other flu outbreak that we get every year.

The point to “flattening the curve” was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed by a greatly-overestimated wave of people getting so sick from #CoronaHoax that they needed hospitalization. And it didn't happen. In the mean time, in anticipation of this nonexistent wave, hospitals were compelled to stop offering other care deemed “nonessential”, to make room for all the #CornoaHoax patients that they were told to expect, that never came. This has had, at the least, two serious adverse results…

• People have died, because they could not get medical procedures, deemed “nonessential”, that would have saved their lives.

…and…

• Hospitals depend on the revenues from all their medical procedures to keep them in business. As a result of turning down real business, to make room for business that never came, some hospitals have already failed economically, and had to go out of business, and quite a few others are in danger, now, of the same fate.

Forum List

Back