Shelter In Place Saved up to 370 Thousand Lives

That is very good news. I just wish that we could have seen it to the point that it wasn't dangerous to reopen. I also wish that during that time we had made sure there was enough testing/contact tracing, the PPE and all other necessary supplies were at proper levels. We didn't. In fact trump had the testing showed down. Which was not a good thing to do.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

The sacrifices were thrown out the window because of reopening too soon.

I was afraid that was going to happen when the reopening started.

I wish we had responsible government.

Unfortunately, a lot of our governors, like Newsome in CA and Fredo in NY, not to mention Tom Wolf and the First She-Male here in PA aren't very responsible at all.

Allowing all of the George Floyd Riots was a mistake. The libs should have ordered their stooges in BLM to lock themselves up at home and do the protests online.

That is very good news. I just wish that we could have seen it to the point that it wasn't dangerous to reopen. I also wish that during that time we had made sure there was enough testing/contact tracing, the PPE and all other necessary supplies were at proper levels. We didn't. In fact trump had the testing showed down. Which was not a good thing to do.

I just hope all the sacrifices weren't thrown out the window by reopening too soon.

Actually, we really like our Libs, and have your best interests at heart...

Please continue to shelter in place (and not leave your homes for ANY reason) until we manage to eradicate Covid 19, where you'll be safe!!!

Places can't stay closed forever. Its been four months now since this all began and my opinion of it all has not changed. The germs can and will find their way to you no matter where you are and no matter what you are not up to anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Another bullshit study intended to support the fascists on the left.

They make all kinds of assumptions in these things and they have NO FUCKING BASELINE.

Yeah, cuz these studies have been so accurate so far. Why not say it saved a 130 billion lives? Hell, why not proclaim it saved 130 trillion lives? These people have no fucking idea what the real number is.

They can say whatever they want...for the very reason you pointed out.

They make the same assumptions the asswipes did that came up with 2.2 million deaths.

It isn't the reopening you morons.

The riots and protests better fit the incubation models.

Non-measurable statistic.

Me too. Instead we have Pritzker and Madigan.
People's Republic of Illinois is a totally corrupt Democrat cesspool. Glad I left years ago.

I've got no problem with you condemning how the handling of opening the country back up has been done.

AS LONG as you're also willing to condemn these endless protests that have been occurring during this pandemic.
You cannot tell me that scenes like this, are a responsible behavior at this time:

"Study Says"....

LMAO @ how Gullible the Sheeple are for the Fake News.

U of Iowa estimate. In other words there are no facts on which to base this conclusion.
Just more leftist propaganda.
Exactly.

This is just more "feel good" propaganda for the Sheeple.

This is the "carrot" story the libs give us.

The stick story is when they show someone who is supposedly suffering immensely in the hospital after not wearing a mask and catching COVID . A lot of those bullshit stories floating around too.

For people who claim to be "pro life", you people sure are upset that 370 thousand lives have been saved by the shelter in place orders.

I guess 130 thousand dead Americans isn't enough for all of you.

I'm sorry your blood lust isn't being satisfied enough for you.

You can always look to Texas, Arizona and Florida for high levels of dead people. Concentrate on that. I'm sure it will make you all warm and fuzzy to see all those needless deaths.

Republicans are the party of death.

For people who claim to be "pro life", you people sure are upset that 370 thousand lives have been saved by the shelter in place orders.

You can always look to Texas, Arizona and Florida for high levels of dead people. Concentrate on that. I'm sure it will make you all warm and fuzzy to see all those needless deaths.

Actually, Texas, Florida and Arizona have a lot fewer deaths from COVID than NY, NJ and MA.

And I haven't seen any proof of your allegation that "shelter in place" saved any lives at all.

further, when the shelter in place was first proposed, it had nothing to do with saving any lives at all. It was about "Flattening the curve" and making sure that the health care system wasn't overstressed. Not stopping anyone from getting sick.

Based on?

Zero benchmark data to claim any such thing. There’s more evidence, stay at home killed tens of thousands. That data is available

sheep.jpg

Just an estimate, nothing more.

Why aren't you mad at Democratic Governors and Mayors that all have Departments of Health that could actually increase testing and tracing?

Forum List

Back