she would likely never win a national primary as a Democrat

Well, many of the Democrats say that the GOP will do it anyway when they're back in, so the Dems may as well just do it now.

If that happens, they will have been right.
Your side has done it over and over again.............They will do anything to get their way.......EXCEPT COMPROMISE............even when the Bribes are high.......Politicians today are self serving pricks anyways...........selling out our country for their own gain............Same as the Money Launder N Chief.

Sinema pisses off both ends, so regardless of anything else, that's a positive.
As much as I would like to see another viable Party, I looked at some of the platform in yours. I can't support that, sorry.

"In a floor speech on Thursday, the Arizona Democrat spoke of the disease of "bitter tribal partisanship" in American politics and stated her support for the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and the Freedom to Vote Act."

As it is now, I couldn't support anybody who would vote for this. I don't know if it's possible or constitutional to legislate some of what is in those bills, or if it's even the best thing for the country cuz I kinda think elections should be controlled by each state. It's not like there's a separate ballot for prez, it's all on one ballot and I do believe the federal gov't has no business getting involved in state matters. If the people in a state do not like the recent changes made to the election process, then they can and should vote out the state pols who are responsible for it and get changed as necessary. That's how it is supposed to work; the problem is that if the filibuster is gone then when the majority parties change then so will the election laws, and frankly we don't need that even if the Supreme Court says it's okay.

At this point, they need 60 votes to pass those voting bills and they ain't got that many. I do not believe the democrats will find a way around that requirement; they just aren't going to get 10 republicans to vote for that and Manchin and Sinema aren't going to let them change or abolish the filibuster. Make no mistake, if they do try some kind of a one-time, good-deal thing for an emergency, it will get abused and the filibuster will be useless. Some people think that is a good thing. They are wrong.

I don't think Sinema is ever going to be acceptable to the democrats after recent events. Ain't going to happen.

I bet she wins the primary and re-election. Arizona politics is a genus unto itself.

I'm a one-issue voter at the moment: We have to change the system under which the DC thugs operate. Any other issue or platform is secondary. The Forward Party are the only people who are committed to doing that.
You are with the pretending not to be.

Forum List

Back