She Had a Choice

She was silenced, as have been so many other vocal COVID narrative critics. Now all of those family members and friends in her inner circle who also stood against the vaccine bullshit will loudly support it. The same cycle of terror and intimidation is happening everywhere, across the globe. I mean fuck, THEY are assassinating heads of state who refuse vaccine distribution in their home nations.

As for the OP: you're a right fucking prick.

VERDICT​

False. There is no evidence that the former leaders of Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory’s Coast, Eswantini, and Burundi were killed for refusing to vaccinate their countries against COVID-19.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts here .

I know I don't care if any of you get on a vent. I've given up on you nut cases.

She was silenced, as have been so many other vocal COVID narrative critics. Now all of those family members and friends in her inner circle who also stood against the vaccine bullshit will loudly support it. The same cycle of terror and intimidation is happening everywhere, across the globe. I mean fuck, THEY are assassinating heads of state who refuse vaccine distribution in their home nations.
51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

VERDICT​

False. There is no evidence that the former leaders of Haiti, Tanzania, Ivory’s Coast, Eswantini, and Burundi were killed for refusing to vaccinate their countries against COVID-19.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts here .

Sorry I believe Reuters.

maybe,, but who really knows for sure,,
even the CDC says they dont know the long term effects,,, and with a 99.997 survival rate guess where my chips lay??
We know for sure. There’s been hundreds of millions of doses of vaccine given. If it were as deadly as COVID, it would be apparent.

Don’t make things up.

never doubt that a leftist will stand on a dead body to make political points,,
They are the worst virus we face. They are DESPICABLE for using the misery of others to champion their own political views. Life has a way of evening out the pain though. I'd hate to know I'd taken joy from the suffering of others because I DO believe in the idea of "Karma". It's all out there on the wheel and it eventually comes around to the haters.

They are the worst virus we face. They are DESPICABLE for using the misery of others to champion their own political views. Life has a way of evening out the pain though. I'd hate to know I'd taken joy from the suffering of others because I DO believe in the idea of "Karma". It's all out there on the wheel and it eventually comes around to the haters.
Kind of like how you guys cheer the crime in major cities?

Forum List

Back