She Had a Choice

These people are so selfish that they don't even care what it does to their kids.

That's next-level selfishness right there.
She could easily have died from the vaccine too if she took it. So your point is completely moot and ultimately perverse. The left has no morals whatsoever. Many orphans have been created by the vaccine also you complete piece of shit.

Jo

A mom and dad of 5 died from COVID-19 weeks apart. Their 3-week-old daughter still hasn't been named​

Daniel and Davy Macias spent 18 months being very cautious about COVID-19.

They wiped down surfaces, showered after work and even had their groceries delivered, but that didn't stop them from contracting the virus.

Davy Macias, a Southern California labor and delivery nurse, was seven months pregnant with her fifth child in early August when she was hospitalized with COVID-19. Daniel Macias also contracted the virus.

Doctors helped Davy Macias, 37, deliver the newborn early by Cesarean section while she was intubated, but she died before she could meet her baby.

daniel-and-davy-macias-1631647008.jpg

Nice looking family.

RIP
To me, the newborn should be named after the parents.

God bless you and all five kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. If its true that people can still get sick even after being vaccinated, to me, getting vaccinated at all should be a choice because at the end of the day, a person should not be forced to get shot up every two seconds if they do not want to be. In my opinion, the situation is no different compared to those who choose to sign the "Do not resuscitate." form.

Last edited:
"Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy now completed" Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy now completed

After making the irresponsible decision to be brainwashed into taking the arm poison this poor woman's child is now motherless motherless.

I know: Fake news.

Sociopath.

This couple taking what care they can, wears masks, sterilizes their surroundings, then throws caution to the winds when they go on vacation. Not quite buying it.

"Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy now completed" Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy now completed

After making the irresponsible decision to be brainwashed into taking the arm poison this poor woman's child is now motherless motherless.
Medical examiner said that her vaccination wasn’t the cause of her death.

As an example of how horseshit the “journalists” at Fox News are, you have to go several paragraphs down to discover this information.

we were talking about your claim we were gloating about inner city deaths,,,

better check yourself when calling others morons,,,
I made that claim in response to claims that we are gloating about deaths from COVID among unvaccinated.

If you can’t follow the conversation, I have no need to reply to you.

I made that claim in response to claims that we are gloating about deaths from COVID among unvaccinated.

If you can’t follow the conversation, I have no need to reply to you.
and you were wrong in that and now running away by changing the subject,,

we all want to stop deaths from covid but only some of us are celebrating it by posting and mocking people that choose to not get vaccinated when there is little proof it works,,

my body my choice right???

and you were wrong in that and now running away by changing the subject,,

we all want to stop deaths from covid but only some of us are celebrating it by posting and mocking people that choose to not get vaccinated when there is little proof it works,,

my body my choice right???
We all want to stop deaths from inner city violence but some of you are celebrating it by posting it and mocking the people who want police reform.

Another"dancing on the grave supporting a narrative" thread

Stop already
They disgust me. This kind of foulness is why they simply do not have a place in my life. I don't invite them into my home and I refuse to enter theirs. I do not buy from them and if I sell to them, I charge them a premium. I happily steal from them because they are stealing all the joy out of America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back