Shaun King: People wouldn't be looting Target if George Floyd hadn't been murdered

So the question is why are Blacks generally such low IQ, violent criminals that look so similar to each male and female? There are exceptions of course. Maybe the problem is Western Civilized Man is an anomaly and all primates do what primates do.

I prefer to remember Minneapolis as the opening scene of the Mary Tyler Moore Show when Mary would throw her hat into the air.

Since then, some social conditions in that city and in our country have improved and some, sadly, have become worse.

Personally, I think that the United States of America will become an increasingly dysfunctional nation, but I hope that I am wrong.
great theme song there

They are being the tv’s to there cars with cameras everywhere lol .. LOW IQ

Here's the problem I have with this reasoning:. Did Target kill George Floyd?
Do you have to get a free TV because a man was killed by a cop without reason?

Just wondering; why don't the looters raid Police Stations. Last i heard Target didn't have a police dept!!!

Greg

So the question is why are Blacks generally such low IQ, violent criminals? There are exceptions of course. Maybe the problem is Western Civilized Man is an anomaly and all primates do what primates do.
IQ is definitely a contributing factor. An IQ of 70 sees the world around them quite differently than an IQ of 110. What one sees, and can identify as the problem is often times quite different for the other. Then when you take a society, and craft it around a mean IQ of 110, and turn loose a bunch of 70ish IQ people into it... its a recipie for pandemonium.

They are being the tv’s to there cars with cameras everywhere lol .. LOW IQ
Well to be fair... There were cameras everywhere when Floyd was killed. And those involved in the killing gave zero fucks...

Just wondering; why don't the looters raid Police Stations. Last i heard Target didn't have a police dept!!!

Greg

Lack of leadership, lack of organization, lack of planning, and lack of a clear objective. No cohesion, no discipline, and no organized supply chain.

Greg

People who loot Target get free TVs. People who loot police stations get shot.
I don't care how drunk you are, you can still make that decision.

Numbers count...

You're right, they do. The number of people willing to take the largest flat screen they can carry from the local Target, knowing full well they won't be prosecuted is small. But, the number of people willing to go to someone's house with the intent to murder the inhabitants, knowing full well the full weight of the government will come down on them ... well, that number is significantly smaller still.

Numbers count...

You're right, they do. The number of people willing to take the largest flat screen they can carry from the local Target, knowing full well they won't be prosecuted is small. But, the number of people willing to go to someone's house with the intent to murder the inhabitants, knowing full well the full weight of the government will come down on them ... well, that number is significantly smaller still.
I agree. And until that changes, not much else will. This incident isn't the first, and it won't be the last.

Greg

People who loot Target get free TVs. People who loot police stations get shot.
I don't care how drunk you are, you can still make that decision.

You really think that they're low functioning imbeciles rather than idiots???? Yeah; you may be right.

Greg

Numbers count...

I agree. And until that changes, not much else will. This incident isn't the first, and it won't be the last.

Here's the thing. 80% of people or more go their entire life without having a negative encounter with police. Of those who do have a negative encounter, some think that encounter will go well if they violently resist the police.

When you go "hands on" with a police officer the chances that something bad could happen to you increases significantly.

I wasn't there, I didn't see what happened. I trust the system will fully evaluate what happened and assign blame / punishment as appropriate.

Now if this mob had showed up at these officers homes and began taking their revenge you might see some immediate change in the way the police conduct themselves at the street level.

You'd see a lot of dead rioters.
The riots are mindless violence. A prepared violent response with decoys could conceivably see quick hits on officers homes while they are out in the streets or work. That is if this is your cup of tea.

I prefer to remember Minneapolis as the opening scene of the Mary Tyler Moore Show when Mary would throw her hat into the air.

They filmed that scene really quickly because urban Minneapolis in '70s was a great place to get robbed, raped, and murdered ... not particularly in that order.

I knew that the crime situation in the Big Apple in the 1970s was out of sight, but I had not realized that Minneapolis was already like that, too. Thanks for the sad reminder. (I was a teenager in the peaceful 1950s. Yes, there was a lot of injustice back then, but there were also a lot of good things, too -- such as "I Love Lucy" and a total lack of concern about "crime"!)

I have to agree. Looting Target just makes everybody look bad, and does nothing to get justice for George Floyd, who deserves it. If anything, rioting makes it more difficult to get justice for George Floyd.
The looting doesn't make it more difficult to get justice -- if anything, it shines a bigger light on those in this world that are routinely oppressed!
routinely oppressed!
Maybe if those who are routinely oppressed wouldnt act like fucking savages, then there wouldnt be a need to suppress, in a city run by a liberal mayor who tells his police how to act.

The left is so stupid.
Had they held peaceful gatherings and spent their time rallying the city to focus on what happened to George Floyd, they would have the backing of the vast majority of the city.
Once they started rioting, they took the focus away from that and put it squarely on their violent actions.

Numbers count...

Here's the thing. 80% of people or more go their entire life without having a negative encounter with police. Of those who do have a negative encounter, some think that encounter will go well if they violently resist the police.

When you go "hands on" with a police officer the chances that something bad could happen to you increases significantly.

I wasn't there, I didn't see what happened. I trust the system will fully evaluate what happened and assign blame / punishment as appropriate.
While I respect your perspective; for those whose encounters with the enforcment arm of the government, it doesnt go quite so peacefully. While its amusing that you trust yourself, and those who issue you your orders, and sign your checks; the publics trust has been ever decreasing, as the enforcement arm has been steadily militarizing itself, and become more hostile with the public.
At the core of this issue is a vulgar display of power. Surrounded by fellow citizen whom handily outnumber those responsible for this man's death, with video rolling, and chins held high, with no attempt to hide their identity; they killed this guy. They also went home and slept in their own beds that night. Modern policing has evermore become societies Frankenstiens monster. Society created this, society allowed it to come to this. And its up to society to reign it in. Till it musters what it takes to do so... This will continue.

Numbers count...

While I respect your perspective; for those whose encounters with the enforcment arm of the government, it doesnt go quite so peacefully. While its amusing that you trust yourself, and those who issue you your orders, and sign your checks; the publics trust has been ever decreasing, as the enforcement arm has been steadily militarizing itself, and become more hostile with the public.
At the core of this issue is a vulgar display of power. Surrounded by fellow citizen whom handily outnumber those responsible for this man's death, with video rolling, and chins held high, with no attempt to hide their identity; they killed this guy. They also went home and slept in their own beds that night. Modern policing has evermore become societies Frankenstiens monster. Society created this, society allowed it to come to this. And its up to society to reign it in. Till it musters what it takes to do so... This will continue.

Maybe there's another reason for his death ... did this guy know Hillary Clinton?

It is a black tradition to loot stores when they feel they have been wronged even though the stores they loot had nothing to do with the initial incident

Forum List

Back