SHATTERING the Liberal 'GOP - Party of Old, White Racists' Myth

Give examples of "The GOP has tried to reach out honestly to minorities in the past."

Now we are getting somewhere.

John McCain, well known moderate Republican, ran for the Presidency on a platform of Amnesty and increasing immigration. Comparison of United States presidential candidates, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It failed.
That failed because the hard right nativists turned on him. What about blacks? I want to see where our Party has offered to reach out honest and objectively to women and minorities.

Give examples of "The GOP has tried to reach out honestly to minorities in the past."

John McCain, well known moderate Republican, ran for the Presidency on a platform of Amnesty and increasing immigration. Comparison of United States presidential candidates, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It failed.
That failed because the hard right nativists turned on him. What about blacks? I want to see where our Party has offered to reach out honest and objectively to women and minorities.

The hard right? What do they have to do with McCain's lack of Hispanic votes?

McCain offered Amnesty and INCREASED legal immigration and paths to citizenship.

And got 30% of the Hispanic Vote.

That is one example of a failed outreach.

Would you like another?

McCain offered Amnesty and INCREASED legal immigration and paths to citizenship.

Would you like another?
And the hard right campaigned hard against it and called him a Rino, giving Hispanics evidence that McCain could not be trusted because the hard right could not be trusted.

From 2005 on, millions of nativist Americans have fought against this and politicians who supported common sense reform. Look at the crap Rubio has been taking from the far right in the election. Examples are below.

Latinos do not trust the GOP.

'60% of White Republican Iowans Vote For Black Man, Two Hispanics'

Because the DC Media believe it is a powerful weapon that benefits Democrats, nothing will ever stop them from using it. But if this same media truly believed in science and objectivity, the results in Iowa would forever end their relentless smears against conservatives as racists. Tuesday night, one of the whitest and most conservative states in the country — Iowa — gave 60% of the Republican vote to two Hispanics and a black man.

Meanwhile, over on the Democrat side, two people so old and so white they seem like something straight out of central casting, won 99% of the vote. Another white guy took the remaining 1%. Democrats gave their voters no other alternative.'

LINK: 60% of White Republican Iowans Vote For Black Man, Two Hispanics - Breitbart

------------------

To Liberals in denial and those making the false claims about the GOP being a racist organization that offers minorities nothing, the truth hurts like a bitch! The GOP is the only party offering minorities their own candidates.
I didn't know Iowa was under attack from liberals, calling them racists.
Political correctness has no morals... The truth does hurt.
Career politicians use it as a tool for control of the media.
and remember when Howard Dean went on CNN or CNBC and declared that Republicans hated all races except white people? what a dick head !!!
You have to admit...you and Correll do hate blacks

The great thing about being called a 'racist' is that you simply do NOT care one bit if you AREN'T a 'racist'. Being upset or intimidated for/by being called a 'racist' when you aren't one is like getting pissed over / being intimidated by being called a 'Martian'.

For years Liberals have used the term 'racist' like both a sword and a shield, to attack someone to silence them or to defend one's own actions/words. For too long people have been afraid of being called one and have allowed themselves to be too intimidated or out-right silenced by being called one even though they KNOW it isn't true.

I know I'm not a racist, so when some idiot calls me one, I just

:fu:

]You have to admit...you and Correll do hate blacks
You will be now called a racist for telling the truth about racists.

Watch! 3...2...1...and
Racist righties are like the kindergartner who got chewed out by the teacher for throwing sand in the other kids eyes.

They're the first to tattle on anyone throwing sand, or even thinking about throwing sand.

These racists have gone from unapologetic to sanctimonious.

It's like....if they can't play with that toy...nobody else can

Would you like another?
And the hard right campaigned hard against it and called him a Rino, giving Hispanics evidence that McCain could not be trusted because the hard right could not be trusted.

From 2005 on, millions of nativist Americans have fought against this and politicians who supported common sense reform. Look at the crap Rubio has been taking from the far right in the election. Examples are below.

Latinos do not trust the GOP.

The Hispanics didn't trust McCain because the "hard right" that can't be trusted fought against him?

That doesn't make sense.

It seems that you have one answer for everything, ie blame the "Far Right".

The Media treated McCain like they treat every Republican who runs for the Presidency.

If YOU ran for the Presidency, Jake, as a Republican, they would do the same to you.

]You have to admit...you and Correll do hate blacks
You will be now called a racist for telling the truth about racists.

Watch! 3...2...1...and
Racist righties are like the kindergartner who got chewed out by the teacher for throwing sand in the other kids eyes.

They're the first to tattle on anyone throwing sand, or even thinking about throwing sand.

These racists have gone from unapologetic to sanctimonious.

It's like....if they can't play with that toy...nobody else can

Blah, blah, blah, racist. Blah, blah, blah racist.

The voters in Iowa seem to have missed the memo that they are supposed to be so racist.

The primary going conservative core of a conservative state and their actions don't fit your world view.

Reality can't be wrong. Your opinions can.

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

You are not saying anything memorable, Correll.

Your silly words are yours no one else's.

You are not saying anything memorable, Correll.

Your silly words are yours no one else's.
Your explanation for McCain outreach to Hispanics failing was to blame the Far Right. THAT was silly.
Of course it was. Nothing you can say changes that. Trump and Cruz will not deport eleven million people, not going to happen.

It is not about what I say. It is about that fact that what you claimed was silly.

It was not the Far Right's fault that McCain failed to reach Hispanic voters.

If Hispanic voters have a problem with the "Far Right" that fact that the "Far Right" was attacking McCain should have been a PLUS in their eyes, not a minus.

Forum List

Back